SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Gilera Fuoco 500 - 2009 /2010

Slinkykat

What abt evo-tech performance chip...any info?

Bro, performance supercedes FC and FC supercedes performance. Ultimately, dyna boost allows u to adjust Air Fuel Ratio in a way or another. My frd and myself don't really bothers abt FC cos we don't ride it everyday as we are driving most of the time (Not being boastful pls). I don't have much info on that btw. I just felt the significant torque when i rode his bike and ordered one for my new toy not long after. Spent thousand of dollars doing up the 'Outlook' for this species and i guessed it's time to integrate the performance and realistic stuff like pannier. Suffered when i was riding to Hatyai without any pannier. Everything was stuffed under seat and carried back :) Treasure this 500 Fuoco for now. As mentioned by Fuoco kaki, ADH is not bringing this cool machine anymore. They are looking at the 800cc i guessed. (Rumours and no one at ADH dares to assure). Their service are "Superb" indeed. My 'Grievances's are being heard and resolved by a so call parallel importer instead.

Edited by Costa

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh yeah! 19 Genting Road just caught fire...

let me introduce my fire pheonix

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/cyanhan/Piaggio/Photo548.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/cyanhan/Piaggio/Photo551.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/cyanhan/Piaggio/Photo559.jpg

thats all for the scoop.

For marketing and company's interest, the fire will be under wrapped till bike asia. Dont bother to go Piaggio see hor ;)

SO cool bike, can not wait to find it in some fair or expo.

motorcycle parts

Bike is merely 2 months old and injector gave way on 2 occasions. It was replaced by ADH though. Bike engine stalls while riding past few days. Throttle unable to accelarate above 5000rpm. Fuoco experts, your kind advice would be much appreciated.

Edited by Costa

i think buying a bike used or new is reali on the luck.anyone got makan oil problems?

wonder how many active fuoco here?

anyone interested in meeting at kfc on sat?

Agreed. Thanks to the kind advice pm to me. Its just luck.

Bike is merely 2 months old and injector gave way on 2 occasions. It was replaced by ADH though. Bike engine stalls while riding past few days. Throttle unable to accelarate above 5000rpm. Fuoco experts, your kind advice would be much appreciated.

Hi bro...chk on ur air filter...maybe filter dirty Liao cos u juz bk from long trip.n chk on ur engine kill switch see any fault bo.

i think buying a bike used or new is reali on the luck.anyone got makan oil problems?

wonder how many active fuoco here?

anyone interested in meeting at kfc on sat?

Yeah...I am keen I meeting up. But I am on holiday tis week maybe nxt week ba.

ok,c u guys tomorrow.

i just did my belt change at 12k km today.everything including the belt seems to look good.little wear on the clutch shoes.

new belt pt no. on modern vespa seems to be 832738 which is different from the original fitted in factory.anyone got an idea on it?

Hey bro's i have last set of malossi varios, clutch and bell to boost the performance for the 500cc fuoco... let me know if you are interested... intending to clear stock at a favorable price!

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/ScooterNarcotics/543672_382788441759549_183858111652584_1021489_1466028451_n.jpg

Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

Call 86878551

Anyone else?

Sorry I missed this meetup - been so busy... I will try to catchup next time.

Hey bro's i have last set of malossi varios, clutch and bell to boost the performance for the 500cc fuoco... let me know if you are interested... intending to clear stock at a favorable price!

I will call you for a quote - can I leave the bike with you for this weekend - am traveling to Phuket for a boat show !!

HP: 93891138 :angel: