SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

NP (Ngee Ann Polytechnic)

Bik3rMic3

i loike plan B.

beats mkin them seethe with anger till u're home, tat comes with the "week-long loud and angry yelling" + a possible ban.

y not try pillioning yr family around, to giv them the impression that you can do it?

p.s. try it on sunday, cos roads not tat congested & crazy, & jus ard the neighbourhood shld suffice... hahah..

Sorry about the late reply -- been caught up with uni. There were a couple of close shaves over the past 2 weeks! Lol, funny, but so far, haven't got caught (ah, the hidden benefits of ff).

Pillioning either of them wouldn't change much... I believe they've had their fun with bikes (except mum, who pillioned alot) -- and I know they've lost friends to accidents. The problem isn't ignorance; they consider riding an extravagant risk for a little more convenience and fun.

Unfortunately, this makes my life difficult, but it also makes a lot of sense.

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry about the late reply -- been caught up with uni. There were a couple of close shaves over the past 2 weeks! Lol, funny, but so far, haven't got caught (ah, the hidden benefits of ff).

Pillioning either of them wouldn't change much... I believe they've had their fun with bikes (except mum, who pillioned alot) -- and I know they've lost friends to accidents. The problem isn't ignorance; they consider riding an extravagant risk for a little more convenience and fun.

Unfortunately, this makes my life difficult, but it also makes a lot of sense.

well, yrs aint any later than mine..

bt then, nt lettin them noe than hvin them finding it out themselves may jus do more hurt & damages..

Guess best u find time to break the news to them bah.

Neway, its gudbye reality & halo greeneries for me..

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

well, yrs aint any later than mine..

bt then, nt lettin them noe than hvin them finding it out themselves may jus do more hurt & damages..

Guess best u find time to break the news to them bah.

Neway, its gudbye reality & halo greeneries for me..

Yeah, gotta tell them eventually... Rather than (choytouchwood) they find out after I get into accident. Somehow. Meh.

Greeneries? Decided to save the earth by public transport?

Yeah, gotta tell them eventually... Rather than (choytouchwood) they find out after I get into accident. Somehow. Meh.

Greeneries? Decided to save the earth by public transport?

you better do. yah.

erm... that idea just not yet, but its in the planning.

its reservist. so yah. gudbye realities & Halo greeneries..

1 more wk to go...

w00h00~

hehe kev, you got a bol'dor that you thinking of letting go? MIGHT be interested!

Not, in a hurry to sell bro.

Not in a hurry.. :thumb:

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Thank goodness I've grad from NP, both bike and car no parking issue already and whats the deal with paying for CP omfg! and I sure don't wanna go back to SIM and study though I reside so near because of parking!

hehe kev, you got a bol'dor that you thinking of letting go? MIGHT be interested!

Yo niteblade! Sold your sp alr ah? Your rvf's looking sweet! :cheeky:

bo lang post eh leh.. kns..

back from thailand.. so fun

3 nation charity ride eh?

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u257/berryx2/jayson_bike_HDR2.jpg

My Forum's name is pronounced as Sai - Fur - Rus.

:angel:

yea.. super tiring man.. long hours on the road.. 12hour including stop to reach there..

somemore need ride fast if not take even longer time..

yea.. super tiring man.. long hours on the road.. 12hour including stop to reach there..

somemore need ride fast if not take even longer time..

Not bad ley, what you riding now? Fazer?

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u257/berryx2/jayson_bike_HDR2.jpg

My Forum's name is pronounced as Sai - Fur - Rus.

:angel:

Iron Butt ride, anyone? ;)

Disclaimer:

its all in the mind bro, all in the mind...

Disclaimer:

Ohhhh, how's super four? Good?

Haha, i would say s4 is the min. To go touring

Dun go with smaller unless ur group is all small bike

If u follow big bike s4 is the min to follow

It has the enough speed and power to follow in MY road

But of coz if got a 600cc will be best

My group the uncle is leading at 140km/hr, s4 can do it but if can get 600 de to follow will be much better