SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Sony PlayStation2/Portable

.Hack

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why get PSP from sim lim? got lots of bad remarks there.

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10747;127/st/20080103/e/Class+3+tp%21%21%21/dt/13/k/1b81/event.png

2b failures...

Fell once on a bike,

Dropped bike twice, in 1.01 and SP.

try searching around a bit.. nowadays any shop can add GST..

normally i'll buy from my neighbourhood game shop.. easier to get accessories etc etc..

and they normally dun charge GST..

Monster Hunter 2 anyone?

dwnlding now bro! 50% oredi... :angel:

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l510/OtaIrwan-EllyCinta_Iryandy/IMG_04771.jpg

"You live more in five minutes on a bike like this than some people live in a lifetime."

Burt Munro, The World's FASTEST INDIAN 1967

wootz! seems preety quite past 2days.. where is every1? Bz dwnlding or playing games :confused:

your 50% now how much liao??

been busy with work, not playing much.. if you got addicted to Monster Hunter 2, drop me a PM to see if we can meet up to play..!!

Socom Tactical Strike also not bad..!!

your 50% now how much liao??

been busy with work, not playing much.. if you got addicted to Monster Hunter 2, drop me a PM to see if we can meet up to play..!!

Socom Tactical Strike also not bad..!!

Yup completed e "ahem" oredi.. now playing both but more addicted to socom then monster hunter 2 coz dun realli noe how to build swords or weapon :giddy: socom more straight forward :p see 1 day we meet up maybe u can teach me more bout monster hunter 2 :thumb:

PS: btw did any1 noe PSP got any "sniper" type games? like silent scope thingy... thanks in advance!

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l510/OtaIrwan-EllyCinta_Iryandy/IMG_04771.jpg

"You live more in five minutes on a bike like this than some people live in a lifetime."

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for Cheap PSP Slim

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

guys, do u know how to enable to play ps1 games on our psp?

Yo! dun mind me asking... R u refering to Ps2 or PSP?

If Ps2 slim mod console: u juz press e power button 2 or 3 times with e Ps1 game inside, but then again depend on ur mod-chip & it does work 4 my Ps2 ;)

As 4 Psp me not sure :sweat: maybe can ask e bros here!

Godspeed!

just got a psp ytd.

anyone got nice games can intro? :angel:

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

• 1 month later...

I was surveying for second hand PS2 when I stumbled upon this forum called games axis. Seems like there is a popular and reliable shop called seow choon. One in 13/15 Jalan besar and another in Jurong West.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/urylle/284668.gif

Biting on the fray of my hair, I muse upon the way to find the oasis of evermore beyond the vertical horizon, I shall join the windupdeads in owl city, neither my safetysuit nor my red jumpsuit apparatus can save me, cuz I mistook a death cab for cutie in plain white T's...

i bought mine 350. psp mod no umd, screen protector, soft pouch, hard casing, full loaded games u choose...

hemm any website free download games?:cheeky:

i think you kena chop.

no memory card?