SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Bajaj Pulsar Lovers 2007

chander_vr

nice info. a bike w/o problems is not a bike. i hope i wont face all these problems of course! i will update my reviews after i hit 800km

No more regrets.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by paiseh@Mar 12 2006, 04:04 PM

nice info. a bike w/o problems is not a bike. i hope i wont face all these problems of course! i will update my reviews after i hit 800km

if you decide to sell it after you hit 800km let me know. i have a pool of friends eyeing this bike for a long time in the resale market. :cheeky:

Originally posted by EmptyVessel@Mar 12 2006, 04:14 PM

if you decide to sell it after you hit 800km let me know. i have a pool of friends eyeing this bike for a long time in the resale market. :cheeky:

i wont be selling this bike. will be keeping it for long. tmr im putting HID :lovestruck:

No more regrets.

Guest cheeko
Originally posted by paiseh@Mar 12 2006, 04:26 PM

i wont be selling this bike. will be keeping it for long. tmr im putting HID :lovestruck:

:cry: of all the days, y u always install on werid working weekdays :cry: cos i wana view the installation process & see how professional is mr limbat also. :cry:

Originally posted by cheeko@Mar 12 2006, 07:11 PM

cos i wana view the installation process & see how professional is mr limbat also. :cry:

i myself was surprised how professional Limbat was actually.

the shop might seem abit old but he definately has all the tools he needs.

No more regrets.

Originally posted by 168km/h@Mar 12 2006, 06:44 PM

HID on a pulsa !!!!! sure or not ? headlight dun melt ?

i'm also on the waiting list to test out ur bike . Petrol very expensive nowadayz :cry:

HID operates at a much lower temperature den normal halogen bulbs.

the things tat will melt would be the wirings. HOWEVER, high tension cables are used (comes together with the HID set), so, not to worry.

and hor ivan, sorry, cant let u try. too many response from ppl wanting to try my bike. i decided i better state my stand b4 she becomes a prostitute.

Shes mine. :D

No more regrets.

Guest cheeko
Originally posted by paiseh@Mar 12 2006, 07:34 PM

i myself was surprised how professional Limbat was actually.

the shop might seem abit old but he definately has all the tools he needs.

:cry: hi paiseh, although i no chance to view the installation process, but when wana go kulai for nasi lemak? :confused: i wana travel side by side with u to view ur lights :smile:

sure, after my run in. sure got chance. but dun mind if i travel slow.. after viewing u guys go ahead first, i will meet u guys at nasi lemak :sweat:

No more regrets.

Originally posted by cheeko@Mar 12 2006, 07:11 PM

:cry: of all the days, y u always install on werid working weekdays :cry: cos i wana view the installation process & see how professional is mr limbat also. :cry:

cos he's not working :cheeky:

http://photos-313.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v160/113/88/592651313/n592651313_483240_5577.jpg

Guest cheeko
Originally posted by paiseh@Mar 13 2006, 12:34 AM

sure, after my run in. sure got chance. but dun mind if i travel slow.. after viewing u guys go ahead first, i will meet u guys at nasi lemak :sweat:

:smile: aiyo, we are all fellow bikers, dun talk until like this, sure i will wait for u. Like i said, i wana travel side by side with u :smile:

Originally posted by SuVespa@Mar 13 2006, 03:04 AM

Nice bike paiseh.....Mine is blk too :smile: It seems your box's bracket is like mine too :smile:

mine's from universal motors. is urs from uni too?

No more regrets.

Originally posted by zod@Mar 13 2006, 01:22 AM

cos he's not working :cheeky:

:sweat: students tend to have more time to go around den working adults :lovestruck:

No more regrets.

Originally posted by cheeko@Mar 13 2006, 01:25 AM

:smile: aiyo, we are all fellow bikers, dun talk until like this, sure i will wait for u. Like i said, i wana travel side by side with u :smile:

haah, okok, sweeeeee :thumb: 100km/hr from GP esso to kulai nasi lemak.. tink at most 40mins

No more regrets.

Originally posted by paiseh@Mar 13 2006, 10:10 AM

:sweat: students tend to have more time to go around den working adults :lovestruck:

i also student leh... but no time :cry:

http://photos-313.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v160/113/88/592651313/n592651313_483240_5577.jpg

nice bike, i think black is the nicest of all the pulsars.

http://www.photovideoi.com/share/upload/2006/03/11/20/s1.jpg

hi paiseh,

1) are there aftermarket parts for the pulsar such as belly pan, touring windshield, high cam, big bore kit, etc?

2) are the forks and shocks adjustable?

3) is the bike DIY-friendly? (eg. easy to change plugs, air filter, etc)

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c349/pauche/rossivspauche.jpg

Originally posted by Pauche@Mar 13 2006, 11:40 AM

hi paiseh,

1) are there aftermarket parts for the pulsar such as belly pan, touring windshield, high cam, big bore kit, etc?

2) are the forks and shocks adjustable?

3) is the bike DIY-friendly? (eg. easy to change plugs, air filter, etc)

for the after market parts for the bikes u have mentioned, currently i have no idea which i will source for them after i run in my bike. however, original parts such as airfilter etc are cheap, prices comparable to CBR150 parts

the rear suspension is adjustable, a total of 5 clicks, im now on 2ndclick.

fron suspension is abit too soft for my liking and they are non adjustable

i have yet to collect my bike manual from universal which i will do so later or tmr. but from wat i see, the engine is component is very simple. one look, i know i can change the batt, the air filter, the plugs and eng oil.

No more regrets.

Originally posted by Pauche@Mar 13 2006, 11:40 AM

thanks for the compliment. i tink so too! :cheeky: :thumb: :cheer: :lovestruck: :hungry: :hungry:

No more regrets.

Originally posted by Newbie05@Mar 5 2006, 12:46 AM

Hi everyone,

I’m a new 2B rider who’s looking around for my 1st ever bike. The Bajaj Pulsar 180 DTS-I certainly caught my attention.

The Pulsar must be one of the heaviest 2B bikes around. With a dry weight of 137kg (correct?) and 18-litre tank, I suppose the bike will weigh about 155kg when fully loaded with fuel. That’s as good as a 250cc bike! This can be quite intimidating for a small-sized new 2B rider like me (1.63m, 55kg). I’m worried the bike might be too heavy for me to handle during cornering and U-turning.

Can those who own the Pulsar comment on its handling? It’ll be even better if u can tell me your ht & wt as well. By the way, what’s the Pulsar’s seat height?

Thanks.

Your height should not be an issue lah... :cheeky:

I am about same height as you, and my bike is 204kg dry weight if plus oil + petrol + my three box and my gf and me will all become more than 350kg... :sweat:

My bike seat height is 77 cm...

The first time i got my tallest bike was after i saw a friend who is shorter than me but rides a GSXR750 with ohlins shocks and the bike is really tall. So i told myself, since he can i can also. And got myself a GSXR750 too. I had already rode two different model of GSXR750. Just need to be more confident and careful. :smile:

Originally posted by SuVespa@Jan 26 2006, 05:01 AM

yo Raj, it is normal for the coil side to have 'tick tick' like ders a small stone in the coil housing? thanks

SuVespa,

Have u ever had any unusual sound coming out of ur Pulsar engine?