SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Shoei Helmets Singapore

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Know that Chong Aik isnt the cheapest. Maybe should i look at LAB or Regina? Btw, Any idea on pricing for z7(RF1200) and the x9?

Z7 is $450 at Regina now... Marquez model. Why get the X9? It's an ancient model...

I'm waiting for the latest X-Fourteen to be out in Chong Aik ;)

July 18 2013 - Class 2B (1st time pass)

Dec 03 2014 - Class 2A (2nd attempt :mad:)

Feb 2 2016 - Class 2 (1st attempt)

July 26 2013 - Yamaha FZ16ST

Feb 2 2016 - ZX-12R A1 Model

• 2 months later...
If I were to pay the same price I will get shoei directly. I'm considerating the same thing as you before in the end I got my GT Air instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agree with you bro

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
If I were to pay the same price I will get shoei directly. I'm considerating the same thing as you before in the end I got my GT Air instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi RayLei. I am planning to get the Shoei GT-Air full face helmet. How do you find the helmet? Comfort, ease of wearing, able to keep inside the top box (50L)? Did you get it from CA? And how much you paid for it? Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Hi RayLei. I am planning to get the Shoei GT-Air full face helmet. How do you find the helmet? Comfort, ease of wearing, able to keep inside the top box (50L)? Did you get it from CA? And how much you paid for it? Thanks

Bought mine from CA a year ago; cost me close to $600, can't remember the exact price. I remember there's a $50 more if you choose the graphic design.

Find it airy when I wear it and the sun shield is useful to me especially when I exit the tunnel into the glaring sun.

I keep it in my 48L top box and there's still room for my tachi raincoat and other small items.

• 2 weeks later...
Bought mine from CA a year ago; cost me close to $600, can't remember the exact price. I remember there's a $50 more if you choose the graphic design.

Find it airy when I wear it and the sun shield is useful to me especially when I exit the tunnel into the glaring sun.

I keep it in my 48L top box and there's still room for my tachi raincoat and other small items.

Thanks for sharing. Got my about 3 weeks ago. Still adjusting to get used to it. Not as convenient compared to the open face helmet. Example I can drink water at traffic light stop previously with my open face helmet but not now with the full face helmet. I also find the visor a bit difficult to open. Do you have the same problem? Yes, agree that the sun shield is very useful.

Thanks for sharing. Got my about 3 weeks ago. Still adjusting to get used to it. Not as convenient compared to the open face helmet. Example I can drink water at traffic light stop previously with my open face helmet but not now with the full face helmet. I also find the visor a bit difficult to open. Do you have the same problem? Yes, agree that the sun shield is very useful.

I find it slightly difficult to open the visor as well.

I was not used to full face helmet initially and I even forgot and drank from a bottle with my helmet on. In the end, I spilled the water all over me at a petrol station with others looking at me :slapforehead:

Maybe you can try drinking from a straw instead though I have yet to try.

I find it slightly difficult to open the visor as well.

I was not used to full face helmet initially and I even forgot and drank from a bottle with my helmet on. In the end, I spilled the water all over me at a petrol station with others looking at me :slapforehead:

Maybe you can try drinking from a straw instead though I have yet to try.

Hahaha, that's quite funny.:p

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought my Neotec from ChongAik. Do take note that the PIed Shoei helmets comes with clip lock. The original ones comes from the D rings. Other than that no distinctive difference.

2010-2011: Gilera ST200

2011-2013: Honda RVF 400RRL

2015 - 2016 : Ducati 848evo

Present: Tmax IronMax

• 2 months later...