SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] WR 250/450 X/R/F

Wayang

most of the time i would "dip" to repect any SM riders on the road..

but half of the time i get the "WTF" look.. sianz... :sian:

was glad the the other half responded back.. :cheeky:

:angel:hi there nice ppl in tis thread ridin the 1/4 litre yammy; anyway anyone here already have a 'STREET LEGAL' end cans or full system on their bike liew? my wr250r dying for a piece of the end can & above tat u ppl here know anyone wanna swap my enduro wheels to the sm...???:angel:

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me!! me!! wanna see this beast performs..

how abt this Sunday morning?

anyone objects me to change the title of this thread to WR250X/R Discussion thread?

No objection but this coming 19th got PG Trackday leh....

http://p1.bikepics.com/pics/2009/07/09/bikepics-1722149-full.jpg

If It Ain't Scary, It Ain't Fast Enough

Yeah, tat night it was around 1am + as I just knocked off from work.

im lost bro, coz u described abt a carbon fibred drzsm.

u saw a drz or d wrx?

miscom happens quite a bit, so no worries :thumb:

it doesnt mean that i am slow when i do not overtake you, its just that im not in the mood :cool: :thumb:

most of the time i would "dip" to repect any SM riders on the road..

but half of the time i get the "WTF" look.. sianz... :sian:

was glad the the other half responded back.. :cheeky:

agreed :thumb:

it doesnt mean that i am slow when i do not overtake you, its just that im not in the mood :cool: :thumb:

I went Tuas just ONCE, under the guidance of uncle Raptor :D

It was fun, so I am going to get my leather asap

Sunday morning sounds good... ace, just go there chill lor (not really that cooling there... but heck lah :D)

im lost bro, coz u described abt a carbon fibred drzsm.

u saw a drz or d wrx?

miscom happens quite a bit, so no worries :thumb:

DRZSM was the bike that dip his head nearby my place msc when he saw me. His bike was full of carbon fibre sticker. Basically, the whole bike looks carbon fiber. Parking beside my friend's ST11 at the same msc.

The WRX I saw at 1am + was pillioning a woman behind him zooming past syed restaurant

Sunday morning sounds good... ace, just go there chill lor (not really that cooling there... but heck lah :D)

:angel:wah u ppl mak me gIaN man... now muz die die get my motorrad wheels....:angel: so anyone wif the aftermarket end cans for yr 'YAMMY":P

Me!! me!! wanna see this beast performs..

how abt this Sunday morning?

anyone objects me to change the title of this thread to WR250X/R Discussion thread?

:angel:NOpe I'm in full support make tis thread :PALIVE:P like the fjr1300 thread:angel: at least i think u ppl R more inclined to the wrx but nvm i dun mind being the WRR supporter of tis thread.:angel:

when? im still running in my bike, 550km only

more importantly, exams on 15, 20 n 26th April...after tt am free :thumb:

Hard run in it at track!!

DRZSM was the bike that dip his head nearby my place msc when he saw me. His bike was full of carbon fibre sticker. Basically, the whole bike looks carbon fiber. Parking beside my friend's ST11 at the same msc.

The WRX I saw at 1am + was pillioning a woman behind him zooming past syed restaurant

so it's you.. i'm the one you described.. ST11's my friend too.. or is it the STX13?

we are neighbours then..

this Sunday maybe cannot.. seems like got kup race for the next 2 weeks..

sianz.... :cry:

was thinking of hitting PG.. :angel:

Edited by biting_point

How far to PG? never been there before

Just got my leather... and for sure I want to use it!!!!!!!!! :D

i also never went there before.. haha..

asking my friend to bring me there if he's going..

else stay at home nua or go Tuas watch Kup race..

Hard run in it at track!!

so it's you.. i'm the one you described.. ST11's my friend too.. or is it the STX13?

we are neighbours then..

this Sunday maybe cannot.. seems like got kup race for the next 2 weeks..

sianz.... :cry:

was thinking of hitting PG.. :angel:

Jinlong is one of my friend riding the ST11. According to him, the DRZSM rider is driving. DRZ was his toy and weekend bike and la kopi bike..haha

If you are really the one at my msc then u got some of the coolest DRZSM I hv ever seen. I liked the plain black design. You got lotsa good stuff as well.

Hi guys, interested in PG? Let's meet up this Sun 7am at White Card hut... The reason being so early is because of beating the jam which starts at 6.45am onwards.

Will have breakfast at Mac on the way to PG and I know my way there. Any one interested?

Distance from customs to PG is less than 50-60km.

Edited by Lion

ermm... I NEVER rode a bike cross the boarder before leh... I scared

Can I like meet you earlier somewhere first then go together? I donno the procedures :D

I don't mind going

Bro, where you stay?

when? im still running in my bike, 550km only

more importantly, exams on 15, 20 n 26th April...after tt am free :thumb:

Riding up to PG should be good for your running in. Round trip will at least clock you 100 and above. :cool:

Just for information, the following Sun will be like this

7am - White Card Hut at JB Customs, prior to that, try to cross SG customs before 6.45am, if not you'll be in for a big jam.

7.30am - 7.45am - Moveout! Those who need to change money, advisable to do so the night before. For reasons that you can't do so, we can change in JB too but will have to hunt for a money changer.

8am - Breakfast at Mac near Carrefour after which we will proceed to Pasir Gudang via the highway. About 15 to 20 mins ride from Mac.

The track will be open at 9am for the first session which is at 50 ringgit an hour. Trackday Special will be from 10am to 1pm, 3 hour special package at 80 ringgit! You'll need to pay a 5 ringgit entry fee per bike at the gates so get it ready.

Usual stuffs like leather grain full suit/2 pc suit, full face, full length leather gloves preferably with adequate protections and boots. Minimum would be at least SAF Gortex boots. Expect weather to be warm and humid so bring along a bag to keep the drinks purchased along the journey, towel and tools for removal of mirrors and number plates if you wish to do so.

I am staying at Boon Keng and will be leaving at 6.30am. Anyone interested to join me but not sure of the route is more than welcomed to join me at Boon Keng first or rendezvous at the White Card hut at JB customs. Cheers!