SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SUZUKI Bandit

Guest ThirtyThree

I didnt hav enough time to go down to lab so i had to get it elsewhere. Cost me $10 bucks. Sigh

Anyone, itz a pity tonight has to be cancelled for the lack of response?

BTW do u guys find the P model headlight not very bright? i think my old TZR brighter when i switch to high beam leh..anyyway to rectify?cos i always travel long distance to Malaysia n u know la certain stretch no lights one... kinda scary when u travel fast..

does the $25 bulb really good? can we fix halogen lamp one or not ar? ;p

maybe i go Malaysia modify my lamp see can brighter or not hehe ;p

Kenneth ;)

Leisure riding...explore riding... but not FREE RIDING

Telur sebiji, riuh sekampung! - (Direct translation) Lay one egg, tell whole village

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Halo dudes and dudies,i juz out of the action doin my reservist and when returned,sad to say that i feel that diz club is fading.....

Wat happen dude? :weep: :sweat:

You guys are great dude....juz need a little spontaneous...a little of life.......common dudes.....twice a week....on a Sat...should be great...kopi,talk-cok session,sharing each other daily life experience....

Juz have a sms conversation with Skybono yesterday.....he seems to be upset with the situation...It's bcoz we are concern......

Yah man,i noe that i'm not a faithful bandit owner...sorilah,due to werk constrain....hey,don't think dat i can keep up with you guys...i'm riding wave 1000...... :D :D :D

C'mon...........cheers dudes....juz my 2cents of my opinion

I also dunno wat happen, everytime I mass SMS for outing, only get one or 2 replies. :pity:

Recently Rocketman's bike is having some problems, he damn suay. :nono:

Looking forward for the next ride wif u guys.

I also dunno wat happen, everytime I mass SMS for outing, only get one or 2 replies. :pity:

Recently Rocketman's bike is having some problems, he damn suay. :nono:

Looking forward for the next ride wif u guys.

u probably dropped me outta the list... if not there's probably 3...

uncle i newbie ler..havent even seen the faces b4..only post msg here...must start joining then only strart organising ma...btw i always go GP pump petrol cos i stay in west area...anyway wana pump tomolo can sms me at 90304704

Kenneth ;)

Telur sebiji, riuh sekampung! - (Direct translation) Lay one egg, tell whole village

uncle i newbie ler..havent even seen the faces b4..only post msg here...must start joining then only strart organising ma...btw i always go GP pump petrol cos i stay in west area...anyway wana pump tomolo can sms me at 90304704

U can always start the ball rollin........ :slurp:

hi guyz...watz the mkt price range 4 a bandit n izzit possible 2 get a SV400 nwadays??? :confused:

Market price for a 10 yr old bandit would generally range between $1000 to $2500, depending on condition. ;)

I personally havn't seen a SV400 on our roads before, maybe I havn't been riding much on our roads. :D

But I've seen SV600 n SV1000 around.

Market price for a 10 yr old bandit would generally range between $1000 to $2500, depending on condition. ;)

I personally havn't seen a SV400 on our roads before, maybe I havn't been riding much on our roads. :D

But I've seen SV600 n SV1000 around.

u mean the sv1000 is out already??!!??

u mean the sv1000 is out already??!!??

I've seen a green colour old SV, wif worn out sticker, tat fella buang, look like an SV1000.

maybe i made a mistake there. ;)

yo sky,mr rocket,tele,silver,33 and etc....are you guys still breathing......some1 askin a question here....if you guys don't mind,i will ride my XR ;)

I MIND!

Give that man a BANDIT !

Eh ask u guys something ar..ur bike drinks engine oil or not ar? i went back malaysia realise engine oil drop below Low level then change the oil at the shop..when i reach back from malacca i realise the oil again decrease below the Low level..how come ar? no leakage nothing leh..was it becos i was travelling too fast? max speed 180(but only like half a minute) then ave speed about 140 150+ like tht...

where did my oil go ar? now i haf to change again..siow liow...poor man

Kenneth ;)

alo chee teck,inside our bike engine,there lives a tiny mechanics.... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: ........their job is to keep your piston,valve,cam and etc moving....so they werk and werk....then become thirsty.....and these mechanics drinks oil instead of water........as you travel the north-south highway,long ride,high cruising speed.....these mechanics werk even harder........and so they became more thirsty and drinks more oil........ :D

There,i hope i make you understand the theory of our little mechanics.......hope dat helps.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw rg,if i paste the bandit logo,can? :eek: :eek:

Eh ask u guys something ar..ur bike drinks engine oil or not ar? i went back malaysia realise engine oil drop below Low level then change the oil at the shop..when i reach back from malacca i realise the oil again decrease below the Low level..how come ar? no leakage nothing leh..was it becos i was travelling too fast? max speed 180(but only like half a minute) then ave speed about 140 150+ like tht...

where did my oil go ar? now i haf to change again..siow liow...poor man

might... might only dude... be due to the piston rings wearing... thus oil from ur tyranny seeps into the combustion chamber and gets combusted...

go get it fixed dude...

alo chee teck,inside our bike engine,there lives a tiny mechanics.... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: ........their job is to keep your piston,valve,cam and etc moving....so they werk and werk....then become thirsty.....and these mechanics drinks oil instead of water........as you travel the north-south highway,long ride,high cruising speed.....these mechanics werk even harder........and so they became more thirsty and drinks more oil........ :D

There,i hope i make you understand the theory of our little mechanics.......hope dat helps.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw rg,if i paste the bandit logo,can?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

u can actually think of such thing....i'm impressed..... :thumb:

Paste bandit logo? NO WAY!!!!! i still say,

Give that man a BANDIT!

might... might only dude... be due to the piston rings wearing... thus oil from ur tyranny seeps into the combustion chamber and gets combusted...

go get it fixed dude...

haiya piston ring!! gosh bet tht cost a bomb man..my neighbours bandit coolant tank leak or something...cost him 300+ to had it fix..i am freaked out now...going to change oil one more time n see if it still getting lesser then i will haf to send in to clinic. BTW i didnt know tht engine oil can get combustable easily...

Kenneth ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

u can actually think of such thing....i'm impressed..... :thumb:

Paste bandit logo? NO WAY!!!!! i still say,

Give that man a BANDIT!

i nearly fall for that man...thank goodness u laughed so hard tht i finally get to understand tht he is joking.....cos as i was riding the bike i could hear a voice saying "Ride slowly, ride slowly..."

i am serious about the voice ya. It came from below the petrol tank area where the engine block is rite? ya think the workers inside getting older (10 yrs) so cannot work as fast it use to be....

Kenneth ;)

haiya piston ring!! gosh bet tht cost a bomb man..my neighbours bandit coolant tank leak or something...cost him 300+ to had it fix..i am freaked out now...going to change oil one more time n see if it still getting lesser then i will haf to send in to clinic. BTW i didnt know tht engine oil can get combustable easily...

dude... dun bother bout topping up again... juz send it in....