SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SUZUKI Bandit

Guest ThirtyThree

hey guys/gals... long time no c.. when meet up ? can go for kopi and tea.. haha :cheer:

Hey Aj, why don't u arrange an outing and maybe let's test the

speed of our bandits again? :shades:

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/2872/dsc004871dk6.jpg

Don't think too hard about it. You don't need a reason.

JUST RIDE.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest ThirtyThree

AJ can't test his bandit anymore.....

he sold it away already....but i will join u Skybono!

haha....

and there's this guy selling his bandit at classified....2.5k with many accessories....i actually saw him on the road b4....quite powerful...yoshi pipe....ooo

Hi everyone, i finally got my licence n can ride my bandit on the road...when there is outing pls contact me at 93897446 ya. Kenneth

PS: dun b suprised to see my faded original paintwork n not fancy at all bandit 400P hehehe

Kenneth ;)

Leisure riding...explore riding... but not FREE RIDING

Telur sebiji, riuh sekampung! - (Direct translation) Lay one egg, tell whole village

Hi everyone, i finally got my licence n can ride my bandit on the road...when there is outing pls contact me at 93897446 ya. Kenneth

PS: dun b suprised to see my faded original paintwork n not fancy at all bandit 400P hehehe

no worries.. just keep yourself update to this thread for outing... btw the oiler stuff, gotta wait wait lor... c when got $$ then do... coz now quite broke.. if u quite urgent u can do first... :p

rogerfock_BlueST

STOC# 6188

AJ can't test his bandit anymore.....

he sold it away already....but i will join u Skybono!

haha....

and there's this guy selling his bandit at classified....2.5k with many accessories....i actually saw him on the road b4....quite powerful...yoshi pipe....ooo

Hi 33, ya lah. I know already. Just playing around with Aj. I read Aj's

post on Joekia's thread (where he sells his bike) before I posted my

message here. Of all the places Aj picked that thread to tell

everybody he sold his beloved bandit. :p

JUST RIDE.

haiyah..... y u let the cat out of the bag :sian:

skybono, pls dun be angry huh :p

if there's any outing, i will definitely come dwn :bounce: :bounce:

With your wave? :nono: ..just kidding..Of course you have to

come down. The Bandit Club wont be the same without Aj...

Right guys? even he sold his Bandit for a wave...just joking... :p

JUST RIDE.

That's great chee_teck. One bandit was gone and another one

was added. And faded original paintwork somemore. Just like Aj.

Just joking Aj. Can't help myself. :lol:

JUST RIDE.

Hahah really?but i intend to repaint it pearl white when i haf the money..want to look like TP by fixing side n rear box hahaha....can scare my friends when i see them on the road muiahahaha

Kenneth ;)

Telur sebiji, riuh sekampung! - (Direct translation) Lay one egg, tell whole village

Hahah really?but i intend to repaint it pearl white when i haf the money..want to look like TP by fixing side n rear box hahaha....can scare my friends when i see them on the road muiahahaha

U might scare us also man.. :p

JUST RIDE.

yo skybono,you have to remember that i 'm riding wave1000cc.... :eek: :eek:

btw dudes,frm 18th to 27th august,i am called up for a very meaningful and tough task...defending our country....protecting you guys so that all of you can ride your Bandits safely......it's a very important and highly classified task.....a journey with no returns.... :sweat: :sweat:

Ok,cut the crap...me goin for reservist.... :giddy: :giddy: :giddy:

A man got to do what a man got to do... :shades:

Take care dudes,and RIDE HARD!!!!!

no worries.. just keep yourself update to this thread for outing... btw the oiler stuff, gotta wait wait lor... c when got $$ then do... coz now quite broke.. if u quite urgent u can do first... :p

let me know when u speedsters wanna go speeding... i'm game for it... coz wanna enjoy my bike all i can before i sell it... going to lower the price soon liao...

Just came back from hometown.Suprised tht my bike can hit 170 kph man!! but kind of scary cos i was wearing open face helmet ;p

just just a short burst of excitement ler. Feeling good man!! i love bandit!!hehehe

Kenneth ;)

And next outing dun forget to sms me ya ;)

So sad vbefore i get to join u ppl some of u oredi left. Haf been reading this thread for a few months liow, dunno faces but remember names liow. If anyone wants my spare seat n extra bandit vv manual let me know i bring it down oso ya.

BTW my gf complain my rear seat very hard leh.Always backside ache after pillion my bike...anyone has the same problem?any cure for the problem?

Kenneth ;)

So sad vbefore i get to join u ppl some of u oredi left. Haf been reading this thread for a few months liow, dunno faces but remember names liow. If anyone wants my spare seat n extra bandit vv manual let me know i bring it down oso ya.

BTW my gf complain my rear seat very hard leh.Always backside ache after pillion my bike...anyone has the same problem?any cure for the problem?

go auntie shop add sponge into the seat... :D alternatively, change to a bandit v coz the pillion seat very big and soft :eek:

go auntie shop add sponge into the seat... :D alternatively, change to a bandit v coz the pillion seat very big and soft :eek:

:eek:

ZHun bo?

How r u guys and gal?

i've been out of action and no, itz not due to the vcd business. I just met rg just now at guan hoe. My bandit's warded for 1 week thk to the cdi. The cam gasket and stuff also need to be done, another $500 :giddy:

rg was telling me abt andy wong, anyone of you know who is he?

btw, aj, y a wave???????? :eek:

chee_teck, wld like to meet you. ps: i dunt need yr seat anymore coz i got another one the other time :D

Its ok dear..the seat still in my cupboard collecting dust...

And seriously no ways to improve the rear seat ar? And Joekia: DUn tell me Bandit V rear seat big n comfy cos i know u selling one MUahahahahahah :D :D :D :lol:

Kenneth ;)

Its ok dear..the seat still in my cupboard collecting dust...

And seriously no ways to improve the rear seat ar? And Joekia: DUn tell me Bandit V rear seat big n comfy cos i know u selling one MUahahahahahah :D :D :D :lol:

hahaha.... but seriously... it's bigger and more comfy...

Guest ThirtyThree

Any one on for a meeting this coming Friday??

Go for kopi then maybe can go JB for petrol???

Time:From 7to10p.m?

Date: 22nd08

Venue: Dunnoe....KALLANG KFC?

hey fellow bandits, intend to service my b400 tmr. usually go to sin boon at yishun but hope to know where u all usually go 4 cheap n good servicing. how much does ur recommended place charge 4 oil change, plugs, carb servicing, air filter blah blah those standard stuff.

thx in advance. :smile:

http://1990cbr1000f.superbikeclub.com/images/avatar_1.jpghttp://s.deviantart.com/static/fella-wrench.jpg

The church is near, but the road is icy. The bar is far away, but I will walk carefully.

hey fellow bandits, intend to service my b400 tmr. usually go to sin boon at yishun but hope to know where u all usually go 4 cheap n good servicing. how much does ur recommended place charge 4 oil change, plugs, carb servicing, air filter blah blah those standard stuff.

thx in advance. :smile:

guanhoe... without doubt... i'll be going this thursday... wanna join me??

Any one on for a meeting this coming Friday??

Go for kopi then maybe can go JB for petrol???

Time:From 7to10p.m?

Date: 22nd08

Venue: Dunnoe....KALLANG KFC?

hey idea... tink of going JB tis fri ley.. so long din go liao..

who interested?

tis friday meet up to go JB Pump and makan (29/8/2003)

1) Roger

2) ThirtyThree

rogerfock_BlueST

STOC# 6188