SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] TRIUMPH Speed Triple Riders

desewer

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmm im pretty sure ill b going for an evening ride tmr(sunday) granted the weather plays nice.

last week i rode this route ard 640pm+ put a nice smile on my face im gonna repeat the route tmr at 630.

i went from clementi(sim) to pie->kje-> old chua chu kang road -> lim chu kang --> neo tiew -> woodlands road -> mandai road -> then head home

let me know if anyone wants to join.:)

ahhh... the Triumph dial up modem....

keep sending information to Triumph HQ on whether I am doing any obscene speed:angry:

TriuMPH or TP HQ??

:angel:

Hmmm im pretty sure ill b going for an evening ride tmr(sunday) granted the weather plays nice.

last week i rode this route ard 640pm+ put a nice smile on my face im gonna repeat the route tmr at 630.

i went from clementi(sim) to pie->kje-> old chua chu kang road -> lim chu kang --> neo tiew -> woodlands road -> mandai road -> then head home

so is everyone else going to be following u home as the final destination of the ride? haha

Most people go through life following the crowd.

Others think for themselves.

They go their own way.

I'm down with a cold x_x

You have fun ..

c26492.jpg

On, look out for Blue Varadero lurking on the route :thumb:

Go to bed with something hot Yohji :angel: and get better soon.

Been sleeping 80% of the weekend :( But had quite a good time at the Harley's pre-renovation party yesterday :D

Go to bed with something hot? Can't sleep with my bike, can I? :p

The RATs are making their way to Genting on May Day (http://www.mah.com.sg/mahbb/viewtopic.php?t=239). No one is joining? I would go if I could afford. It's not expensive though. Just that I can't afford to spend that kind of money now.

c26492.jpg

Either I missed you or you decided not to go out in the rain :(. Hung around Mandai Rd near the drainage works for half an hour, no Trumpets just the usual bucket load of super4s.

sorry man, i couldnt update u, left your business card in the office! :(

They go their own way.

Either I missed you or you decided not to go out in the rain :(. Hung around Mandai Rd near the drainage works for half an hour, no Trumpets just the usual bucket load of super4s.

Soorry! i was stuck talking to my lecturer till 645+ by the time i came outta the carpark it looked sooo gloomy and doomy i thought id play safe and head home before it rained( i did get rained on though when i reached east side)

think next time i better exchange contacts 1st +_+ soo sorry!

Been sleeping 80% of the weekend :( But had quite a good time at the Harley's pre-renovation party yesterday :D

Go to bed with something hot? Can't sleep with my bike, can I? :p

The RATs are making their way to Genting on May Day (http://www.mah.com.sg/mahbb/viewtopic.php?t=239). No one is joining? I would go if I could afford. It's not expensive though. Just that I can't afford to spend that kind of money now.

Its ok man , save to ride another day =) you already had one helluva adventure to phuket!

anyway hope u managed to rest well before the monday grind .

going to bed with something hot is always gd theraphy! just dont try sleeping with beside or on yur bike at the carpark .. that may make things worse :cool:

It's OK, quite enjoyed the rain ride and the parts of your route I tried I enjoyed, quite OK for Singapore.

On another subject, well maybe not with so much rain - I have a pair of new RJays Edge boots in EU size 40, unused still got tags etc. a gift but not my size, let go at special B2B price (dealers price 240 AUD). PM / SMS if you are interested before I post up in garage sales.

Edited by freerangestormer

Vara is gone but back strain lingers on o_O

Good Morning All :)

Suzuki Viva [A**Z] : 14/2/06 - 1/2/13

Jupiter [A**Z] : 1/09/12 - 15/1/14

PCX [A**Z] : 15/1/14 - Present

Cagiva Mito [FR9980X] : 3/8/06 - 20/9/07

GSXR 400 [FL5208B] : 18/9/07 - 14/8/09

Speed Triple [FBA8108S] : 15/8/09 - 15/8/11

Hayabusa [FBA8838T] : 10/10/11 - 1/9/13

CBR600RR [FBH8813C] : 9/11/13 - 22/03/15

Its ok man , save to ride another day =) you already had one helluva adventure to phuket!

anyway hope u managed to rest well before the monday grind .

going to bed with something hot is always gd theraphy! just dont try sleeping with beside or on yur bike at the carpark .. that may make things worse :cool:

Yeah we should all go Phuket next time! Or maybe somewhere nearer.

Spent the whole day in the data centre freezing my sss off. Gonna pop the flu pills into my mouth after dinner and go straight to bed (w/o anything hot - wish there's a hot babe :lol:)

Ride safe you guys.

c26492.jpg

That another 100km futher rite?

Just wonder what's there to do in cameron highland?

Its been 20yrs since i last been there...

its more than a 100km further down the road but the cool weather and winding roads are highly recommended. :thumb:

where's there to do??

sip tea at the plantations, have steamboat and strawberry desserts.

for more heart stopping excitement, head up and down via patah route for narrow single lane 2 way over taking traffic round the bends.

They go their own way.

do your research by checking out the prices from the UK and then make the decision.

i have been buying my stuff directly from the UK/US/AUS for the last 10 years.

the overseas people are more professional and more efficient by far.

http://www.thisoldtractor.com/guzzitech.dk/english/index.htm

1981 dt125

"its bad but not too bad"

Cameron H has been on my list for a long time, leave is more often the issue than budget.

Agree with Ben, sometimes Mah can actually give you a good price if they have it in stock but if you need to order it's generally cheaper and certainly faster ordering directly. If it's aftermarket stuff it's always going to be cheaper and faster, local agent - take money - wait 6/8 wks to consolidate order, itchy spend money wait a long time :(

Though beware some EU / US makers will only deal through local dist. SW-Motech is a classic example.

Vara is gone but back strain lingers on o_O

Cameron H has been on my list for a long time, leave is more often the issue than budget.

Agree with Ben, sometimes Mah can actually give you a good price if they have it in stock but if you need to order it's generally cheaper and certainly faster ordering directly. If it's aftermarket stuff it's always going to be cheaper and faster, local agent - take money - wait 6/8 wks to consolidate order, itchy spend money wait a long time :(

Though beware some EU / US makers will only deal through local dist. SW-Motech is a classic example.

I was checking ebay yesterday, and i dont think the stuff are that cheap...

With the 30% off i'm getting from mah, i think a head cowl will cost me ard 190? Ebay is going for 90+pounds without shipping...

other aftermarket stuff like titex levers, ebay is going for 190USD, and u can now go motor world and get it for ard 220SGD...

So i think research is a must.. But i cant seem to find many brands for short tail conversions...

u wont need much leave for cameron, at most 1-2wk days combined with 2 wkend days :)

your vara will love the way up n down the route to the plantations.

official triumph stuff from mah is pretty quick, i never waited more than 5 business days.

They go their own way.