SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] TRIUMPH Speed Triple Riders

desewer

My bike is just similar to the pic above, except it's not running in track so it has the bugs eyes on, the rats r heading to Malaysia malacca this weekend tho, I be sipping my chocolate cream chip at starbucks usually at orchard parade hotel, so rain check riding north south this time... Have not met much of them n it's usually hi n byes. Be nice to have a coffee and ride sessions with some triple riders.

Buzz me@ 82006675 n let's fix a session.

~Known is a droplet, unknown is the ocean~

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Suggestion to all triple riders here, since coffebean at forum is usually filled by ducati riders, " noting against them or ductis" the starbucks at OPH should also line up our triples by the pavement and have a cuppa and admire our bikes and chat away. It be a good get to know whose who session too for all I believe so. Sunday eve be a good time.. Anyone game !

~Known is a droplet, unknown is the ocean~

hey guys

hows things going..

just had a short vacation away before my 2 weeks tour of US and EU

anyway, ibought the oct issue of fast bikes and they took the STR and pit it against the 1L naked bikes

which includes the KTM super Duke and the ducati street fighter...

and it came out a very respectable 2nd just after the streetfighter for the naked bike of the year..

not bad for a 675.. :D

I just came.... *drool*

eh BRA... still no license? you ah.....

Ok wad...track confirm got no T.P. :p:P

so how? when u wanna stir n poison yourself?

hahaha

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm152/motopersonified/Sepangmotogp.jpg

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm152/motopersonified/aprilia1st.jpg

Personified Motosports..Dealer for R&G Racing Products

Call 97978686

Visit Personified Motosports Facebook for More Motorcycle Madness

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100001193148916

hey guys

hows things going..

just had a short vacation away before my 2 weeks tour of US and EU

anyway, ibought the oct issue of fast bikes and they took the STR and pit it against the 1L naked bikes

which includes the KTM super Duke and the ducati street fighter...

and it came out a very respectable 2nd just after the streetfighter for the naked bike of the year..

not bad for a 675.. :D

Thats quite impressive!

I am still impressed everytime I get on my Street R and I,ve had it almost a year now, its just a great bike.

Before I got the Street Triple, I was searching for a used SuperDuke but couldn,t find one.

Sooooo glad I bought the Triumph though !

Forever the Foreigner

wah its starting to get lively again!

Thats quite impressive!

I am still impressed everytime I get on my Street R and I,ve had it almost a year now, its just a great bike.

Before I got the Street Triple, I was searching for a used SuperDuke but couldn,t find one.

Sooooo glad I bought the Triumph though !

Me and KingArbath we re in the same boat as u bout getting a super duke

to be honest the s.duke.r still gets me a lil randy when i see it up close in person but the StreetR still beats it overall in the end thou.

Our bike just looks more erm .. gentlemenly and approachable , LOADS of ppl even police officers,uncles ,corporate suit type come up stand around n chat with me. its crazy ... tat experience alone is worth the price of admission.

BTW guys i've removed the evil cat hiding in my bike, got my self a knn air filter n updated the bike to a TOR tune .. now it tends to reach 150+ a lil to easily though +_+ maybe it wasnt a gd idea?

oh btw im alil temped to upgrade to this bad lookin machine.. the new lights have grown on me! how? shud i? help?

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1338/5102670161_f057e18f92_b.jpg

the Super Duke R didcame in 3rd in the test..

the bike is great, but i guess a tad too ex with similar fun factor with the STR..

Hell yeah!! i saw that article was a gd detailed report

there was one bit of advice in the article i do wish to heed thou

"everyone shud ride the ducati street fighter atleast once in thier life!! "

I was down at MAH on Saturday, bike was getting serviced ( 12000km ).

Had some time to kill so had a look round.

A couple of lovely new Speed Triples ,one in Graphite grey and the other red with a white strip down the centre.

Horny bikes!

.....I just bought the red/white Triple SE from MAH after selling my '07 Blade....only had the S3 for 24 hours n love it already :-) looks awesome!

BTW, think met you at the recent F1 in Sing - we were having a beer in the Ice Cold Beer tent on the Sunday eve..

Once run in, I plan to get some decent aftermarket underseat pipes....gotta do some homework on the best ones...

Guys,

Does anyone have any experience/recommendations for under-seat exhaust options (not GP style) for the Speed Triple? ....Once it's run in I'll be looking to change the pipes. I'll probably go for LTA approved ones, maybe Arrow?, with a baffle that can be removed (not that I ever would of course... :-) ) and then replaced as and when necessary.... then again I might just go non-approved...

cheers.

Hi guys anyone riding a Tiger 1050? Any comments on this bike...thought of getting this or if not just settle on a street triple.

If you are likely to do long runs N/S hwy then the Tiger 1050 (Roadie) is an excellent choice and will still commute nicely but if your runs are going to be shorter and being nimble around town is more important then the Striple is a better bet. On the other hand you may want to wait for the new Tiger 800 to get the best of both worlds.

Just read last weeks MCN first ride report on the new Street, they say it sets the new bench mark for naked 1k street bikes all over again :cool:

Next week they are doing first ride on the Tiger 800, getting a copy mailed to me, salivating.

Just missed this Sun night, flew in pm so too jet lagged, next time definately :thumb:

Vara is gone but back strain lingers on o_O

.....I just bought the red/white Triple SE from MAH after selling my '07 Blade....only had the S3 for 24 hours n love it already :-) looks awesome!

BTW, think met you at the recent F1 in Sing - we were having a beer in the Ice Cold Beer tent on the Sunday eve..

Once run in, I plan to get some decent aftermarket underseat pipes....gotta do some homework on the best ones...

Yes mate I remember. How you doing?

The beers were good. Funny that I ended up watching the race from the bar rather than sitting in the grandstand. I must be getting fat!!!

Your bike is a beauty mate. Really cool.

Ride on!!!!

Forever the Foreigner

Hi Brucey, I saw your new baby there n I cant stop taking my eyes of the colour scheme..it really eye catching..enjoy yer ride..

Call 97978686

Yes mate I remember. How you doing?

The beers were good. Funny that I ended up watching the race from the bar rather than sitting in the grandstand. I must be getting fat!!!

Your bike is a beauty mate. Really cool.

Ride on!!!!

I'm good mate, and glad I made to switch to the Speed T! looking forward to getting thru the first service :-) R&G tail tidy already on the way......I'll be getting side protectors too, just in case.....

Cheers Brucey.

Good choice of bike mate.

Far more fun than getting frustrated around Singapore on a 1000cc sports bike.

I,ve only ever had one bike from new, it was in 1988 when I bought a brand new GSXR750J in the UK. I had almost paid it off when it was stolen from my lock up, I got it back in boxes smashed to bits.

Another good reason why not to live in England.

My bike was second hand here, although only by 5 months.

Bought the wife a new Fino in Thailand last year, but its not exactly a bike is it?

Enjoy the ride mate!!!

Forever the Foreigner

sgbikes[/MENTION];6750484]Hell yeah!! i saw that article was a gd detailed report

there was one bit of advice in the article i do wish to heed thou

"everyone shud ride the ducati street fighter atleast once in thier life!! "

There is a used Ducati StreetFighter S in the Bikes Mart.........if you,re feeling rich ....its only 40K !! :faint:

Forever the Foreigner

I'm good mate, and glad I made to switch to the Speed T! looking forward to getting thru the first service :-) R&G tail tidy already on the way......I'll be getting side protectors too, just in case.....

Frame sliders? ahem! i have a new set.. : )

Call 97978686

Guys,

Does anyone have any experience/recommendations for under-seat exhaust options (not GP style) for the Speed Triple? ....Once it's run in I'll be looking to change the pipes. I'll probably go for LTA approved ones, maybe Arrow?, with a baffle that can be removed (not that I ever would of course... :-) ) and then replaced as and when necessary.... then again I might just go non-approved...

cheers.

I think the arrows are not LTA approve for the triumph becos of some stupid paper works..

I know the zards are legal, but not sure if they are for the speed.

I got it on my street and they are great..

I think the arrows are not LTA approve for the triumph becos of some stupid paper works..

I was told the Arrows slip ons, high keeping the original front pipes, are approved but the low 3-1 full system isn't .... yet! Again I was told that all the Zards being brought in for the Triumphs are, which ones Mah officially "bring in" I don't know.

Vara is gone but back strain lingers on o_O

I was told the Arrows slip ons, high keeping the original front pipes, are approved but the low 3-1 full system isn't .... yet! Again I was told that all the Zards being brought in for the Triumphs are, which ones Mah officially "bring in" I don't know.

Thanks guys, I may also try HKL down Queensway area, I know they have at least some aftermarket systems for the Triple. Slip on is ok for me, though over the last few years I've gone for LTA approved with removable baffles...which is kind of a happy balance.... ....or maybe I should just go non approved :-)