SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Woopa!! Cbr1000rr Riders

Tashi

I've noticed my fan starts working after it hits 102 degrees. I believe it's normal but the problem is only the right side fan is working. The left side isn't working. I tried google it says the left side only work after it reaches a higher temperature. Is it true ? Or is my left fan spoil ? Im riding CBR1000RR 2010

My 2010 right fan starts at 101 deg C. One time, after a ride on a hot day, I parked and the let the engine idling, the temp went up 106 and the left fan started. After that the temp hovered around 100 to 103 deg C.

• Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i just sold my 2006 R1 with a 11K mileage and so tempted to get a new bike...

i hope i could get some advice from you guys.

My 2010 is the best bike I've ever owned. The R1 and the ZX10 are also very good bike too. The most beautiful of all is the Panigale.

Edited by runjoerun

Hi CBR1000 08-10 riders,

I have a Bazzaz Zbomb which i bought wrongly for my bike. This product is a plug and play component to overcome OEM performance restrictions. According to Bazzaz websites, it helps in timing calibration and boost the hp by 5-7hp. The package is still intact, never open before. sold. Thank you

Edited by darkdragon88

September 2007 ~ Honda NSR 150 SP

May 2009 ~ Honda CBR 400RR-R

March 2011 ~ Suzuki k7 GSXR1000

July 2014 ~ BMW S1000rr '14

Incase anyone interested in OEM batteries for their 08 above fireblade.

These came out of my bike last week from day 1 of my ownership.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/365202-WTS-YUASA-YTZ7S-Batteries-(Made-in-Japan)?highlight=

Will be ditching my Bridgestone S20 Hypersport tyres in a month or 2 also. incase anyone interested. =X

The RR on my Fireblade represents "Race Replica"

Im riding a 2010 CBR1000rr model. Anyway this is my first class 2 bike. Just curious, at what mileage do you guys do your valve clearance ? And what are the indications that you should go for valve clearance, such as timing chain sound and etc ? How much roughly ? Different shop quote differently.

1 more thing. When i press my clutch lever in to change gear, i keep on hearing a ' tuck ' sound. But it happens during gear 1 and 2 . Like whenever i press in the clutch lever i heard the sound. Anyone experience it before ?

Im riding a 2010 CBR1000rr model. Anyway this is my first class 2 bike. Just curious, at what mileage do you guys do your valve clearance ? And what are the indications that you should go for valve clearance, such as timing chain sound and etc ? How much roughly ? Different shop quote differently.

1 more thing. When i press my clutch lever in to change gear, i keep on hearing a ' tuck ' sound. But it happens during gear 1 and 2 . Like whenever i press in the clutch lever i heard the sound. Anyone experience it before ?

Based on the manual of my 06 valve clearance should be inspected around 30000km. Maybe you would like to checkout your manual as well?

My clutch does make some sound when you pull it in, so i guess its normal?

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a166/80JS83/Untitled-1_zpsd8ba53e7.jpg

Guys Im ordering Carbone lorraine SBK5 from overseas. Anyone want to share? Price $55 per pair.

Ebc HH same price.

Performance Friction .10 Front Brake Pads-Street Use $50

Performance Friction 07/95 Front Brake Pads $70

VESRAH RJL damn ex at $90.SRJL $150

Price is per caliper. You need 2 pairs.

Pm your phone number if you are interested.

Small deposit required.

Dragstar 400 classic & Zx6r

Hmm.... Just got my RRC~ Nice ride. managed to clock 500km now and time for an EO change? :)

ben tring to act lyk noob ah!!!! lol..first time comin here aft so long liao..

Nov '06 - Mar '08 -------> '01 NSR150SP [Red/Black Honda Wings]

Mar '08 - Feb '10 -------> '07 CB400SF 'SuperFour' Spec III [Gun Metal Grey]

Nov '10 - current --------> '08 CBR1000RR 'Fireblade' [Candy Red/Black]

ever since e woopa fb page tis page lyk dead or dying.. hehe.. its been 2 yrs on.. omg! :cheeky:

Nov '06 - Mar '08 -------> '01 NSR150SP [Red/Black Honda Wings]

Mar '08 - Feb '10 -------> '07 CB400SF 'SuperFour' Spec III [Gun Metal Grey]

Nov '10 - current --------> '08 CBR1000RR 'Fireblade' [Candy Red/Black]

Got 05 model cbr1000 endcan(under seat) exso and mid pipe I guest for sell original not after market offer me a price for pics do whatsapp me at 85102893 helping my cousin post collection will b a kim keat ave ( behind toa payoh safra)

hi guys.. hopefully i can join the cbr1000 grp soon.

anyone selling please let me know!

a bike shop quote me a 2008 model witih 20k milage. 20 for the bike

is it a good deal?! please sms me the answer! if its good would like to grab it soon :)

thanks!

Any online websites for our bike accessories ? Such as lever and parts. . . :)))) Heard from online. much cheaper and lots of choice to choose

Lots of thefts on parts these days. One of our Blader just got his stolen, but the the suspect was caught the next day.

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20120827-367954.html

Yet the thieves are still at large.

have a question. if i wanna change my exhaust pipe, what else muz i do? or will it be easy as plug n play.

how about installation of PC5? what the advantage n disadvantage? :x

If it's just the slip-on, then you don't need to do anything else. PC5 will optimise the power delivery, even without an aftermarket exhaust.

hi guys.. hopefully i can join the cbr1000 grp soon.

anyone selling please let me know!

a bike shop quote me a 2008 model witih 20k milage. 20 for the bike

is it a good deal?! please sms me the answer! if its good would like to grab it soon :)

thanks!

Depends on who you ask. For me, no.