SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2008

RustyStar

YEA.. since its like a inbetween of 2B and 2A.. i seriously will get it if otr is bout 8k++.. heard GPR made its legal pipe and available in $G liao..

seriously good OTR price, good FC, reasonable maintenance, one piston = less plugs and EO. torque wise, may lose out to other 2A bikes, but as long as it gives u sufficient speed n pickup on SG roads, i guess tats ok liao ba. looks wise, it's good. resale shd not b a prob as well.. maybe if more ple buy this bike, parts will get to be as easily available as S4..

http://www.nea.gov.sg/cms/mss/gif/rainloc0.gif

"Riding a slow bike fast is always more fun than riding a fast bike slow."

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this bike is a parrellel twin.. ANYWAY , 1 extra iridium plug only how much???? can use damn long also sia.. haha..

if install GPR pipe and a parrelel twin , hope it sound like drz.. then atleast wont be so gentle!

drift bro , i not sure bout otr price but not wrong is between 8-9k++

its bigger then a yamaha r125.. saw it at loois before..

this bike is a parrellel twin.. ANYWAY , 1 extra iridium plug only how much???? can use damn long also sia.. haha..

if install GPR pipe and a parrelel twin , hope it sound like drz.. then atleast wont be so gentle!

ops.. haha. my bad. still, less plugs n EO than 4 pistons bike.

if i wanna get a sports bike to transit over the class 2, i seriously would consider this bike..

http://www.nea.gov.sg/cms/mss/gif/rainloc0.gif

"Riding a slow bike fast is always more fun than riding a fast bike slow."

If this bike is faster than kr150, it shd be quite okay already :cheeky: wads the top speed for this bike? :cheeky:

===============

ZX-150" OCT '07 - FEB '09

SPEC III" FEB '09 - APR '11

GSXR-750" APR '11 - DEC '11

FZ6S2" JAN 12 - JULY '12

FZ1N" JULY 12 - MAR '15

MONSTER 796" MAR '15 - ???

===============

If this bike is faster than kr150, it shd be quite okay already :cheeky: wads the top speed for this bike? :cheeky:

I really doubt that the 250R is faster than the KR150. :cool:

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

THATS TRUE..$INGAPORE'S MOST POPULAR AND WELL RECEIVED BIKE IS THE SUPER 4!

SPARE PARTS , WALAU ANYWHERE ALSO CAN FIND..

MAINTAINANCE , VALUE FOR MONEY , NO NEED TO WORRY BOUT EXPENSIVE SERVICING , PARTS DELAY..

FC WISE , ITS GOOD!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

FC good?

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217331

Before Vtec is really good....My ver S can clock 26km/l....I got myself a spec 2....18-21km/l only....And the disappointing part is...It develop same power as the Ver S...yeah!

I think this little ninja is cool...

I agreed this little ninja might have a hard time keeping up with KRR...

Bikes Owned: LC125 RXZ135 GSXR400RP CB400VS CB400Spec2 SV650 02CBRF4i FZ1000 CBR929 05YZF-R6 CBR150 HondaSonic125 Yamaha_CygnusX125 KymcoGrandink_250 Hornet_250 04_Yamaha_Tmax Silverwing 400 FZ6_S2 GSXR600K7

Current bikes: NIL

Gear 4th

http://45.media.tumblr.com/f183dbd75b05df79cf6f77dba98d7339/tumblr_o1sqbk4h8Z1s5rcozo1_400.gif

FC good?

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217331

Before Vtec is really good....My ver S can clock 26km/l....I got myself a spec 2....18-21km/l only....And the disappointing part is...It develop same power as the Ver S...yeah!

I think this little ninja is cool...

I agreed this little ninja might have a hard time keeping up with KRR...

Isn't it when the VTEC opens, it gives more torque? :confused:

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

Imagine PGM4 or rs250 at the age of 18.. how many young ppl will die lol

its 250 coz of UK market i guess. If u wan sg make 2b to 250 impossible..

if change 2b to 125cc

then 2b to 250

2 to above 250 still possible lol

It's all in the brains if these 18 yr olds have it. Safe riding on the streets and have fun in the tracks. They oso must know that Rossi starts from a very young age, probably still with a pacifier in his mouth when he got his 1st 2 wheeler. :angel:

How time flies...

It's all in the brains if these 18 yr olds have it. Safe riding on the streets and have fun in the tracks. They oso must know that Rossi starts from a very young age, probably still with a pacifier in his mouth when he got his 1st 2 wheeler. :angel:

HAHA.. BUT NOT TO FORGET HE RACE IN A CIRCUIT.. WITH PROTECTION GEAR , FULL SUPPORT FROM FAMILY!

Imagine PGM4 or rs250 at the age of 18.. how many young ppl will die lol

haha quite true but their going to extinct soon :giddy: Only saw this little ninja once. Dono hows the power like..:cheeky:

===============

ZX-150" OCT '07 - FEB '09

SPEC III" FEB '09 - APR '11

GSXR-750" APR '11 - DEC '11

FZ6S2" JAN 12 - JULY '12

FZ1N" JULY 12 - MAR '15

MONSTER 796" MAR '15 - ???

===============

You mean this little ninja...The review I read online shows that she is a little run about and good for novice rider preparing for the bigger class....

Other ninjas I am not so sure...but power delivery for kawa are usually very raw...Unlike others.....

Bikes Owned: LC125 RXZ135 GSXR400RP CB400VS CB400Spec2 SV650 02CBRF4i FZ1000 CBR929 05YZF-R6 CBR150 HondaSonic125 Yamaha_CygnusX125 KymcoGrandink_250 Hornet_250 04_Yamaha_Tmax Silverwing 400 FZ6_S2 GSXR600K7

Current bikes: NIL

Gear 4th

http://45.media.tumblr.com/f183dbd75b05df79cf6f77dba98d7339/tumblr_o1sqbk4h8Z1s5rcozo1_400.gif

• 2 weeks later...
It's about $11k otr,and i dont like the handle bar you just cant bring up the folk to adjust.:pity:

$11k???!! No sh*t, man...? I would buy a REVO, WR or DRZ anytime...:sweat:

How time flies...

Guess S4 is best among Class 2A. Japanese brands OWN the automotive world!!

Class 2B: 11 May 2001 | Class 2A: 06 Oct 2009 | Class 2: 21 Dec 2010

Class 3 : 26 Sep 2003 | Forklift Licence: 06 Dec 2005

2001-2001 : Honda NSR SP 150

2002-2002 : Honda XR 200

2005-2005 : Honda Wave 125S

2006-2006 : Honda TA200

2008-2010 : Gilera VXR 200

2011-2014 : Honda Cbr 600

2014-Current: Yamaha FZ1S

2010-Current: Kia Picanto OPC

if only this ninja is 400 cc :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

Then get the zxr 400 it;s the last kawasaki 400cc bike.To bad they stop the production of 400cc sportsbike,if they restarted the new one it would have the outlook of R6,ZX6,GSXR6 and last not least CBR6.That would be awesome when all this came true:thumb:

Go Slow,Move wth D'Flow:thumb:Viruz66