SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2008

RustyStar

15k is expensive,but think of it you are buying a quality bike not quantity.Brembo brake, high rev engine just compare it.Think further 15k is a one time price but maintenance,rd tx and insurance is the main factor year after year the birthday comes.:confused:Just remember if it got's a look,the price doesn't come cheaper.

i agree with you totally on this one. it's top quality stuff made in europe! just like an aprilia. but 15k is totally way out of my budget as my budget will be 10k-13k. and even aprilia rs125 cost cheaper than 15k. so my budget is rightly where kawasaki ninja 250 is priced.

since what i love about bike is good handling, power and nice looks, kawasaki seems more like the obvious choice. anyway, both are 4-strokers so maintenance wise, shouldn't be much of a difference just that kawa parts are a bit on the higher side. but i wondering about the kawa 250 selling in singapore. is it with efi made in europe or with carb made in US?

why can't loois motor make my choice easier just by selling the r125 at 11k? haha.. wishful thinking.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well today i actually went to loois to find out bout the 250r and damn , its all sold out and the last piece was sold yesterday.. the uncle quoted me 12k++ for a 20 yrs old.. not bad ey.. there is legal leo vince and GPR pipe for this bike.. so having a good sound wont be a prob..

wahlau... im that old meh? im plannning to take in july either one. by then, i no more p plater, age 22 and got 5% NCD already. still ex meh?

I mean the younger you are,the insurance will be higher.Cause most accident related to younger rider that's why.Even though an older person bought a bike and the younger person as a sub rider,the insurance is still base on the younger rider.:slapforehead:

Go Slow,Move wth D'Flow:thumb:Viruz66

i think i saw a fbd plate yesterday at the rochor flyerover..... nice bike...i thought 2b bike

Wahlau, if you say like that than all diz while the saying frm reviewers frms mags & internet that the bike looks like its bigger siblings is a lie?:sian:

Haha dun flame me cuz actually I haven't seen the real thing before..

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t289/a5tute/Black_Honda_wing_Sonics.jpg

haha so much debate....

like one of the forumer said, CLS2A should cap at 201~600cc that should solve alot of problem hehe

anyway Ninja250cc does hav the looks... would serve as a good sports cum commuting bike in sg

bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

Xiao Rou Yi Hao & "Colossal" 919

Sin Ming Editor got 1 DAY jailterm and $2000 fine for pillion death!

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

I have read about the tech specs of the upcoming yammie R4 and i seriously doubt that it can outperform the ninja 250r, well in topspeed probably, as its a single cylinder 250cc thumper if i'm nt wrong.. Whereas the ninja is twin in-line..:sian:

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t289/a5tute/Black_Honda_wing_Sonics.jpg

u buy first can? then review for me. hahaha... same thoughts as you la. entry level sportsbike for track.

would like to challenge it to catch up with a way cheaper well mantained well set up entry level 2b 2strokers on track (and on public road)

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4081/4931040347_0bda87b07d_b.jpg

I have read about the tech specs of the upcoming yammie R4 and i seriously doubt that it can outperform the ninja 250r, well in topspeed probably, as its a single cylinder 250cc thumper if i'm nt wrong.. Whereas the ninja is twin in-line..:sian:

Don't read about it,try it when it's arrive then we'll know for sure.It's the same as what people say about r125.After i ride it myself it's different even my friend wanted to get 1 after he tried to catch up wth me at TPE.:rolleyes:

Go Slow,Move wth D'Flow:thumb:Viruz66

• 3 weeks later...

saw one in ubi sometime ago...

sound of the original exhaust not bad le...

bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

Xiao Rou Yi Hao & "Colossal" 919

Sin Ming Editor got 1 DAY jailterm and $2000 fine for pillion death!

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

hi all..

i have change the Original Exhaust ninja 250R to Yoshimura Exhaust.

but it need to change the pilotjet..

may i get info where can i buy it?

Picture, picture, picture... :angel:

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.