SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2008

RustyStar

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this bike slower than the krr150?

It might cos they both register about 33bhp..And dont forget 150 is 2 stroke and much lighter..

Rd holding wise might be another story....

Bikes Owned: LC125 RXZ135 GSXR400RP CB400VS CB400Spec2 SV650 02CBRF4i FZ1000 CBR929 05YZF-R6 CBR150 HondaSonic125 Yamaha_CygnusX125 KymcoGrandink_250 Hornet_250 04_Yamaha_Tmax Silverwing 400 FZ6_S2 GSXR600K7

Current bikes: NIL

Gear 4th

http://45.media.tumblr.com/f183dbd75b05df79cf6f77dba98d7339/tumblr_o1sqbk4h8Z1s5rcozo1_400.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
any riders out there riding this bike already? can gif some specs and review on it? might consider to get this as my 2nd bike :)

sista you sure? saw the bike, think the turn off is the single brake disc in front and thin stock rear tyres. Didn't start the engine to test, the pipe eh is okay la :cheeky:

sista you sure? saw the bike, think the turn off is the single brake disc in front and thin stock rear tyres. Didn't start the engine to test, the pipe eh is okay la :cheeky:

yup most probably will get that for kah tah. the riding posture somehow is like s4 to me. so is quite comfortable. HAHAHA. will go and see at bikeshop tmr :)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/zixun/bike/kickballs.jpg

.time tells ALL wonders.

.nothing beats riding. (:

yup most probably will get that for kah tah. the riding posture somehow is like s4 to me. so is quite comfortable. HAHAHA. will go and see at bikeshop tmr :)

This gal really know how to apperciate bikes...:angel:

• 2 months later...
hehe true true! then no need to wait 3 yrs to get a cbr600

If more ppl sound out this grievance, we stand a chance of "they" up-size the classes. :angel:

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

i wont mind getting this bike for 2A man , if its just for city riding..

unless short touring , then a spec 3.

Errr... i would still choose the S4 or same for a good all rounder. :cheeky:

How time flies...

Big is certainly a warning but small can be downright scary! Never underestimate the effectiveness of small.

Errr... i would still choose the S4 or same for a good all rounder. :cheeky:

THATS TRUE..$INGAPORE'S MOST POPULAR AND WELL RECEIVED BIKE IS THE SUPER 4!

SPARE PARTS , WALAU ANYWHERE ALSO CAN FIND..

MAINTAINANCE , VALUE FOR MONEY , NO NEED TO WORRY BOUT EXPENSIVE SERVICING , PARTS DELAY..

FC WISE , ITS GOOD!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

THATS TRUE..$INGAPORE'S MOST POPULAR AND WELL RECEIVED BIKE IS THE SUPER 4!

SPARE PARTS , WALAU ANYWHERE ALSO CAN FIND..

MAINTAINANCE , VALUE FOR MONEY , NO NEED TO WORRY BOUT EXPENSIVE SERVICING , PARTS DELAY..

FC WISE , ITS GOOD!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Says it all... :cheeky:

How time flies...

heard from a neighbour who owns the kawa 400 that its full tank can only go to around 200 plus plus click before it runs dry

But how big is the tank? He revs the bike alot or normal cruising?

How time flies...