SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Mito Riders

DESMOSEDICI

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomolo i going to test a mito~ Wad to hear and look out for? The bike gotta change temp gauge, starter motor and coil, cant get the tzrr , its sold~ will change my sig later! :cheer:

ho ho.... juz share wif u guys my experience juz now when i go test the bike... ho ho.. when u press the electrical start.. the motor jump to life wif a thrill sound.. a sound so diff frm sp(the only bike i riden so far)... the sound is packed wif power.... then when u turn the key to start bike.. got a sound(quite genlte) hear for it... if u can hear it.. it simply mean ur value r opened liao.... (can hear the sound mean the amount of carbon accmulated is little hence fore can hear the sound)

then one thing i like abt 1st moto is... the boss actually gib me information on how to ride the bike properly sia.. unless some bike shop everything also say hor hor ... sure no problem one....

i guess i can only update on how good is my goin-to-become mito n how true is the word of the boss in another week time....

tat is wad i observe la.. juz my 2 cent worth.... :D :D :D

P.S : I'm a Kangoo Guy now !

I going to bukit batok~ but i stay bedok resv~ in the morning~ ten~

http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_561317858m.jpghttp://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_406319657m.jpg

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

** signature editted. unauthorised advertising **

moon ar... when u going down again ?? i wana tag along lehz.. my frn oso looking 4 mito lehz..

i most probably will be goin down tis sat... still not confirm yet...

hm.... i saw ur postin for mito liao..

haha... gd sia... beri soon we will hab a band of mito rider !!! woo hoo

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I going to bukit batok~ but i stay bedok resv~ in the morning~ ten~

stingrhea ah... tmr u go test the bike.... rem to update us on how is it wor.. anyway i wish u gd luck in ur testin....

btw.. i wonder if the seller is a tall tall malay guy... n his mito is a red in color... original paintwork..

bro.. help mi keep a look out for mito fairing oso ar.. hee.. mine chui till majiam kena bomb b4 lidat.. haha

wad happen to ur bike man ??

hey i rem i got copy n paste a guy info abt scrapin n sellin part for mito

Description

Mito parts for sale as I m scraping my bike. call or sms at 91253364 for more info. prices cheap and reasonable. e-mail [email protected]

eh.. 2nd floor above 1st motor.. lol.. he in ns now.. book out den ride..

wad color is it ah ? mabbe next time can go steal a glance at his mito..

FS plate one izzit ? but i do rem the last time i went.. all the bike at the 2nd level look abit dusty n null...

i called him long ago liao.. he said his bike in bukit batok.. he stay wdl if im not wrong.. he say his fairing oso jialat.. tail still ok.. oso told mi he will call mi.. but i didnt received any call.. think almost a mth liao.. mine ar.. my frn.. the owner corner at 130 fall.. left side.. den kena hit by car... right side.. lol.. tail oso crack.. sibei jialat 1 larz.. lol

http://www.dreamgate.ne.jp/nsr/Gallery/repsol%20and%20regular250.jpg

i called him long ago liao.. he said his bike in bukit batok.. he stay wdl if im not wrong.. he say his fairing oso jialat.. tail still ok.. oso told mi he will call mi.. but i didnt received any call.. think almost a mth liao.. mine ar.. my frn.. the owner corner at 130 fall.. left side.. den kena hit by car... right side.. lol.. tail oso crack.. sibei jialat 1 larz.. lol

wah ! so serious ah... so is the owner ok.... i always think kena accident beri suay liao.. got car come by or behind u even more suay sia...

hm.... ok.. i keep a lookout for fairin for u..... btw.. so far.. wad r the monthly expenses u spend on ur bike.. etc how much n change wad ah ?

jialat ar.. duno wana get 2a bike anot... still considering.. its next yr.. if im getting i might stop fixing the mito im riding now.. if not i will throw all the $$ onto this mito.. but its a fm plate.. fairing chui.. tail chui.. sai tao oso chui.. speedo cable snap.. no temp guage.. worth it ??

ho ho.... juz share wif u guys my experience juz now when i go test the bike... ho ho.. when u press the electrical start.. the motor jump to life wif a thrill sound.. a sound so diff frm sp(the only bike i riden so far)... the sound is packed wif power.... then when u turn the key to start bike.. got a sound(quite genlte) hear for it... if u can hear it.. it simply mean ur value r opened liao.... (can hear the sound mean the amount of carbon accmulated is little hence fore can hear the sound)

then one thing i like abt 1st moto is... the boss actually gib me information on how to ride the bike properly sia.. unless some bike shop everything also say hor hor ... sure no problem one....

i guess i can only update on how good is my goin-to-become mito n how true is the word of the boss in another week time....

tat is wad i observe la.. juz my 2 cent worth.... :D :D :D

wah, you already test ah?

Questions:

[*]what plate? (if coe not renewed, spend about $200-$300 to renew.)

[*]how much?

[*]any problems with the bike?

[*]what tires, izzit still fresh? (If botak, new battlax cost about $300 each side, but I not sure.)

[*]what colour? (if paintwork screwed up, drifter can do up your bike good, about $300, but that $300 he charge he can do a lot of things lah...)

[*]when last overhaul? (about $300 for top end, about $400 for crank set and bearings, if you actually need to lah, but that's worst case scenario..)

[*]compression? (piston and cylinder, should be around 120-140) (if lower than that, piston might've seized before, or piston ring problem, say bye bye to ~$50 for rings, or ~$300 for top end overhaul.)

[*]mileage?

[*]suspension leaking or not? (if leaking, say bye bye to at least $120.)

[*]temp gauge working? (~$40)

[*]charger (magneto coil) working? (~$300? I donno, I forgot. to check, use voltmeter.)

Everything else is relatively inexpensive, so I don't mention lah..

anyway, when you turn on the engine, let it warm up for 5 minutes or more, and then just use your palm (what, you wanna own a bike, scared to get hand dirty is it?) and COVER the exhaust.

Everyone tells me this is how to test engine okay or not, but I still CANNOT understand exactly why and how this shows it.

As I was saying, cover the exhaust pipe. If engine doesn't die after 30 seconds or more, then it should be okay.

That's some pointers I can give you, hope it helps!

I miss you baby:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/thekaizer/automotive/18317145062605l.jpg

*Disclaimer: Kaizer is an imaginary character and all posts are based on fiction.

jialat ar.. duno wana get 2a bike anot... still considering.. its next yr.. if im getting i might stop fixing the mito im riding now.. if not i will throw all the $$ onto this mito.. but its a fm plate.. fairing chui.. tail chui.. sai tao oso chui.. speedo cable snap.. no temp guage.. worth it ??

wah !! ur one like alot prob leh....

then my suggestion is tat mabbe stop dumpin $ in tis bike already la...

u got so many thing to fix sia... i think alittle here n there add up to alot...

maintenance it to at least can start n run lor.. then after 2A chiong for some cool warrior bike liao...

juz my 2 cent worth la..

btw my bike full price is 3000... but the condition, juz now i test engine all those quite gd.... the uncle promise as he say.. also got help me clean up the bike.... so do u think it's worth it ???

he ok larz.. got bak gua on his arm n leg lorz.. last 4mths i spend almost 1.5k on it.. fixing all internal and install an arrow stomach.. i did the clutch plate.. piston changed.. radiator n block i use 2nd hand 1.. i change fork oil seal.. rear brake pump etc.. now gd liao.. but still gotta do jetting i think.. duno how.. haiz.. cant make up my mind..

he ok larz.. got bak gua on his arm n leg lorz.. last 4mths i spend almost 1.5k on it.. fixing all internal and install an arrow stomach.. i did the clutch plate.. piston changed.. radiator n block i use 2nd hand 1.. i change fork oil seal.. rear brake pump etc.. now gd liao.. but still gotta do jetting i think.. duno how.. haiz.. cant make up my mind..

hm.... now gd liao ah ? how gd is ur gd... like wad i say juz now can start n run la....

btw.. wad is jettin ah ?? keke....

actually now i guess u really got no choice liao lor..

already invested 1.5K.... but mito i think is a gd trainin for 2a bike... keke coz quite heavy ma.. i beri small size... juz now tip top when i test tat bike sia.. wahhaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

where?? in 1st motor ?? boss, ah seng or ah pui ?? now its not giving mi anymore prob.. evyday i go down juz start bike.. n travel at ard 100-110.. to n back.. its fun to play with.. but i think its a transport 4 mi.. so duno wana fix evything anot.. im planning 2 get a zx4r.. so its either i start saving $$ for that.. or dump those $$ into this boy boy of mine..

juz now i go down is boss serve me one la.. he darn gd sia.. still will give me instruction on how to ride the bike... then i ask him tis thing spoil tat thing spoil will cost how much.. but he keep on assuring me... tis bike i buyin is ok... but duno leh.. he look kind but i duno can trust or not sia...

well ZXR ah !!! hm... i would recommend u to get tat also la...i saw it on the road, cool sia... but muz also see la... like wad they say buyin a 2nd hand is like throwin dices... if u heng heng then gd la.. if suay then jialat lor..

but y in the 1st place u wan to take over ur frend mito ??

Donno lah bruddah, you did get the bike for free, you know? If it stays that way, I'd say it's worth it.

Wah lan, you never told me the bike went through such carnage leh.. Amazing man this nine year old bike, after such a thrashing, still can go like nothing happen like that. i didn't even see anything wrong with the chassis!

anyways, it also depends on your passion for mitos lah. for me, it's been my dream bike for a long time (the other dream bikes for me are the MV Agusta F4 1000, Ducati 999s, or maybe a CBR954 or R1 2004 or K3, in that order), so I don't mind staying on with it.

Also, I don't plan to upgrade within this two years coz I'm in NS, I'd think that I cannot cope with 2A maintenance. 4 spark plugs, 4 bottles of engine oil, wah, that's easily at least about $120 monthly..

I'd also stand to lose more money if I invested in a 2A bike.

And best of all, all 2A bikes look like sh*t.

I'm going straight from 2B to 2, hope I can save enough money to get me another one of my dream bikes again..

I miss you baby:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/thekaizer/automotive/18317145062605l.jpg

*Disclaimer: Kaizer is an imaginary character and all posts are based on fiction.

wah ... kaizer ah.. finally all 3 of us online to talk cock sing song play mahjong hahhaha....

gd to see u around man...

actually u noe hor... i also wan to buy over the mito frm skinx tat time...

but he tell me he sold already...

yuan lai he sell to u ah... hahha... tis is a small world isn't it ??

keke.. btw i stay in serangoon... frm the previous postin i read...

both of u guys (aprilia_y2k n kazier) stay in tampines right ??

the boss is gd larz.. he always check my bike after the mech do n tell mi how 2 maintain it.. eg. lub chain n how 2 test the power.. can i join u on sat ?? keke.. y i wana take over this mito ar.. coz after he buang he park below his house for mths ? i love aprilia y2k but cant afford.. he told mi 2 ride 4 3 mths b4 i buy my own.. hes getting a super 4 soon.. hes oversea till end of this mth.. but now the more i ride the more i like it.. yeah.. btw.. jetting ar.. its abt the oil needle.. replace it and duno wat they will do oso.. haha.. my 1st time.. lol.. told from a frn to do the jet as my throttle dun really control the amt of petrol going in.. sometimes alot during pickup.. till 7k.. sudden drop till 4k.. duno y lidat oso..