SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Mito Riders

DESMOSEDICI

where?? in 1st motor ?? boss, ah seng or ah pui ?? now its not giving mi anymore prob.. evyday i go down juz start bike.. n travel at ard 100-110.. to n back.. its fun to play with.. but i think its a transport 4 mi.. so duno wana fix evything anot.. im planning 2 get a zx4r.. so its either i start saving $$ for that.. or dump those $$ into this boy boy of mine..

For this thread's purpose and information, I'd like to state that I habitually now travel at 130-140 all the time and often jet around at 150-160. Heh, I was running in at 120. :p (this is not reccommended behaviour.)

I donno, but the engine doesn't sound bad at all, so I felt it was better for it. In fact, it sounds sooooo smooth and nicer at that speed.

Only at 170 and above I start to hear and feel some funny very slight rattling.. I wonder where it's coming from!! :giddy: :giddy: Is it my jacket? My ears flapping? My visor? The chain/sprockets? The engine itself? Wheel bearings? My tachometer/dashboard? My light fixtures?

I really really really hope what I'm doing is okay for the engine, coz I no money left. :D

I miss you baby:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/thekaizer/automotive/18317145062605l.jpg

*Disclaimer: Kaizer is an imaginary character and all posts are based on fiction.

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hm..... alright... then i determined to ride a mito tis time liao..

actually quite scare to ride on road for the 1st time sia.. coz i only passed my license in nov.... then haben been ridin since then la... then sometime my frend pillion me.. some ah beng uncle boh chup got bike there one..

happy happy wan to cut lane then cut lane...... :angry: PCB :angry:

P.S : I'm a Kangoo Guy now !

wah ... kaizer ah.. finally all 3 of us online to talk cock sing song play mahjong hahhaha....

gd to see u around man...

actually u noe hor... i also wan to buy over the mito frm skinx tat time...

but he tell me he sold already...

yuan lai he sell to u ah... hahha... tis is a small world isn't it ??

keke.. btw i stay in serangoon... frm the previous postin i read...

both of u guys (aprilia_y2k n kazier) stay in tampines right ??

I stay in tampines, right, but not y2k, but he works in tampines.

haha, and yah, I was the one who bought it from skinx. that fella now riding sp, donno why he ever made the switch..

however, I work in city area day and night, so very busy lah. unless you got booze, bongs, babes or bling blings for me, sorry, can't make it. :D

anyway, the uncle, yah, can definitely trust him, but there's always a threshold when it comes to merchants. nobody's a saint, ya know?

anyway y2k, you ever ask uncle how much a whole set for chiong fairing cost?

I miss you baby:

*Disclaimer: Kaizer is an imaginary character and all posts are based on fiction.

hm..... alright... then i determined to ride a mito tis time liao..

actually quite scare to ride on road for the 1st time sia.. coz i only passed my license in nov.... then haben been ridin since then la... then sometime my frend pillion me.. some ah beng uncle boh chup got bike there one..

happy happy wan to cut lane then cut lane...... :angry: PCB :angry:

pls brudder, whatever you do, on the road, DON'T BE SCARED. and DON'T BE RECKLESS EITHER. just be confident and decisive. and also courteous and reasonably cautious.

Don't ever forget your side mirrors, they saved me from horrible incidents quite a few times, and the TP for three times already. :D

You wanna pehhh pehhh make sure it's all clear and safe, and make sure you know the road. Even a straight can be dangerous, coz you might hit a bump or a hole, wobble out of control, and, you know, sh*t happens.

I miss you baby:

pls brudder, whatever you do, on the road, DON'T BE SCARED. and DON'T BE RECKLESS EITHER. just be confident and decisive. and also courteous and reasonably cautious.

Don't ever forget your side mirrors, they saved me from horrible incidents quite a few times, and the TP for three times already. :D

You wanna pehhh pehhh make sure it's all clear and safe, and make sure you know the road. Even a straight can be dangerous, coz you might hit a bump or a hole, wobble out of control, and, you know, sh*t happens.

okie okie...i understand wad u mean... haha.. the boss tell me to rev the 1st n 2nd gear to 9 rpm.. 3rd gear he say dependin i wan or not... tis is to open up the value n clear the carbon accumluated..... true ? also when i switch the key on.. got a sound inside moves sia... the uncle say it is the value openin.. does both of ur bike got tis kinda thing ?

eh kai ar.. actually i duno if im riding at 100-110 lehz.. duno lehz.. but it seems that im always the fastest in the expressway.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

wah len, bruddeh, you better go fix your speedo thing lah, wait sueh sueh kana TP, you say 90, he say 150 on speed radar, then how?? :bounce: :bounce:

or you can oso meet up wif me and we test your speedo on the e-way lah, we can go 100 and maintain, see if same or not..

i tested mine with another mito already, so that means my one should be okay lah.

come to think of it, i think i should also test with my fren's super4, fireblade etc etc..

I miss you baby:

can.. when ?? my speedo is ok.. but the cable snap.. 1st motor say no stock at all.. i guess gotta go minerva liao lehz.. hmm.. he teach mi 9+ 1st 3 gear.. but sometimes i ichy whack till 11k.. lol.. my 7th gear touch 11k before.. the wind was pushing mi back.. my helmet float.. hanging tight on the handle bar.. hohoho.. duno how fast is that.. :cry: :cry:

http://www.dreamgate.ne.jp/nsr/Gallery/repsol%20and%20regular250.jpg

okie okie...i understand wad u mean... haha.. the boss tell me to rev the 1st n 2nd gear to 9 rpm.. 3rd gear he say dependin i wan or not... tis is to open up the value n clear the carbon accumluated..... true ? also when i switch the key on.. got a sound inside moves sia... the uncle say it is the value openin.. does both of ur bike got tis kinda thing ?

all mitos got that sound when turn key. valve check. nice ah! my one last time smooth, now become like y2k's already, the return sound not so nice.. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I miss you baby:

all mitos got that sound when turn key. valve check. nice ah! my one last time smooth, now become like y2k's already, the return sound not so nice.. :mad: :mad: :mad:

haha.. the sound darn nice la.... really ah ? all mito hab tat kinda sound ah.. wooo... amazing sia...

mito really a beri powerful bike sia... totally another class frm Sp n krr....

the electrical startup sound already rage so powerful liao.....

can.. when ?? my speedo is ok.. but the cable snap.. 1st motor say no stock at all.. i guess gotta go minerva liao lehz.. hmm.. he teach mi 9+ 1st 3 gear.. but sometimes i ichy whack till 11k.. lol.. my 7th gear touch 11k before.. the wind was pushing mi back.. my helmet float.. hanging tight on the handle bar.. hohoho.. duno how fast is that.. :cry: :cry:

your sprox teeth how much? mine is 16 front and 43 back, 11rpm on 7th is about...180 liddat?

i donno, wait i try again soon. :D

i wonder how fast our mitos can go when we reach that magical 14 rpm on 7th... :shades:

I miss you baby: