SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

.Movie Buddy.

burhan

Hopefully can get to watch "she's out of my league" tis wkend....

Btw, seems like oni 3 of us in tis thread....

Dun the rest watch movies as well?? :giddy:

-= I live my life a quarter mile at a time. =-

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Prankster_Siggy.jpg

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I more interested to read bout review aie gifs....

Readin the reviews is entertainin enuff for me...

Prankster, for in-depth movie reviews, click on my DVD Movie Reviews thread. :angel:

I've already watched the remake 2010 version of 'A Nightmare On Elm Street'. What I thought is right. It is an unnecessary remake. For those who have not watched the original, you are better off watching the Robert Englund version. Much more scarier and suspenseful. The new version did not scare me like the original one. Then again, maybe it is because when I watched the original movie, I was just 13 years old. The new version is just a tad more gory, that's all.

I've also watched 'The A-Team' yesterday at the cinema in JB, City Square Shopping Centre. Ticket price there is just RM$11 (about S$4.80). Great engaging movie with a good storyline, plot and humour. It actually relates the story of how the A-Team came together and explains to the audience on how B.A Baracus, a flight ranger, develop his fear of flying and exactly what crime they did not commit and charged for. In short, the movie can be considered a prequel to the TV series. This movie is one adrenaline rush ride and highly entertaining. I totally recommend it...:thumb:

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

So, any upcomin movie plans for u and ur mrs?

Not at the moment. School is starting next week so gonna be quite busy preparing for it...:sian:

Not at the moment. School is starting next week so gonna be quite busy preparing for it...:sian:

Aie is going to school? OAO

My life almost ended during lunch time when my colleague tried to race a BMW (indian driver) with his Turbo Fiat car with 4 passengers in the car..... At 180km/hr and still lose. :help:

Summore he still say he raced with a private police car before (kenna summon and minus points) Zzzzzz.............

That road is only up to 70km/hr summore. ;w;

Even though I ride, my phobia for such high speed is........................ haiz.

Edited by Akarui Siren

We're all trapped in a maze of relationships. Life goes on with or without you.

I swim in the sea of the unconscious. I search for your heart, pursuing my true self.

Yupz. Anything wrong with that??? :confused:

My life almost ended during lunch time when my colleague tried to race a BMW (indian driver) with his Turbo Fiat car with 4 passengers in the car..... At 180km/hr and still lose. :help:

Summore he still say he raced with a private police car before (kenna summon and minus points) Zzzzzz.............

That road is only up to 70km/hr summore. ;w;

Even though I ride, my phobia for such high speed is........................ haiz.

Aie is going to sch to teach. Where haf u been? Thinkin almost 50% of the forumers noes this. :faint:

Hmmmm... Wat ca i say? Ur colleague is a very unresponsible driver. Thats all i can say. He had 4 lifes in his car and that was a stupid thing to do, if i were u, i would have hit him hard on his head.

He thinks he acting in "fast and furious, singapore drift"? Wif fiat somemore, wat a joke. o_O

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Prankster_Siggy.jpg

It's possible that I go to school cos I work as a janitor, right? :lol:

Anyways, I watched 3D 'Toy Story 3' with my family on the weekend week it opened. Very engaging storyline and I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. Only gripe is I would have been better off watching the normal version cos the movie isn't the explosive, action packed with special effects kind. Go watch 'Shrek Forever After' in 3D which is more apt and you'll know what I mean...:p

hahas, i just watched The Karate Kid yesterday. I like the kids. So cute. x'D

Might plan to watch Toy Story 3 today, heard its more for an adult story. My colleague who watched it with her boyfriend felt super irritated when they set near a family and the kid kept asking stupid questions of "What's happening in the film, why are they doing this? Are they moving house?" :slapforehead:

Although yesterday I watched the Karate Kid, I also heard a kid asking his parent whatever blah blah is happening in the film at certain time. =_=*

Oh yar, about that colleague of mine, hes more than just being inconsiderate, he is stingy and selfish. He would have qualified as a woman if he make a body transfer or sth.

Bleh. You know the world, sly people are around, hes one of them. He creates politics for the FUN of it and likes to BOSS everyone around when hes just a sales & marketing manager (aka salesman). He even wanted to BOSS me around. Once requested me to convert a PDF to JPEG, I said "Okay". 5 minutes later, he went complaining to my boss that I refused to do his work, boss called to scold me for nothing. (And I JUST finished converting it before the call)

If my boss or a close colleague is/are not with me, I wouldn't even wanna lunch out with him. =_= I would've ride my own bike than to sit in his filthy Turbo FIAT car.

I swim in the sea of the unconscious. I search for your heart, pursuing my true self.

'Toy Story 3' is still kids' oriented. 'Shrek Forever After' is more adult themed. Between the two, I like the former better. More humorous and not so serious like the latter...:p

you only watched the mobie cos of the hotness... o_O

Just came back from toy story 3.... i find it oooooooookay lah, cept with some interesting parts. Though i find the chucky...looking....doll.... a lil bit creeeeepy...... and csarey even to think about toys being alive running around like that o_O

you only watched the mobie cos of the hotness... o_O

Just came back from toy story 3.... i find it oooooooookay lah, cept with some interesting parts. Though i find the chucky...looking....doll.... a lil bit creeeeepy...... and csarey even to think about toys being alive running around like that o_O

Nah, watched it coz its a comedy. I love comedies. After a whole wk of sh*t at work, plus all that stress and tiredness, a real good comedy will always cheer my mood up. :thumb:

Muahahaha... Toys runnin around like that scary? Maybe at nite u wanna "camp" and catch them in action? Hahaha... Heard of teletubbies? Heard any rumours bout it?

Nah, watched it coz its a comedy. I love comedies. After a whole wk of sh*t at work, plus all that stress and tiredness, a real good comedy will always cheer my mood up. :thumb:

Muahahaha... Toys runnin around like that scary? Maybe at nite u wanna "camp" and catch them in action? Hahaha... Heard of teletubbies? Heard any rumours bout it?

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

OF ALL THINGS BUT TELETUBBIES!!!

Someone or somehow at night when me and my friend were on our way to my house, we walked past a tree with a green teletubbie sitting beneath it. SPOOKIE LAH!

Huh?

Saw a green teletubby sitting under a tree??

That mite be swamp thing for all u noe... Or slimy from the ghostbuster show...

Whahahaha...

girlfriend versus football

Eclipse versus Soccer

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL... *doesnt watch soccer nor football cept pretty boys inside*