SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

.Movie Buddy.

burhan

went to watch THE HANGOVER.. all i can say is best comedy of the year up to this date.. 9.5/10. everything was almost purfect.. n best part was, it kept u wanting to know wats next.. go watch it!!!!

-death is a promise from god at birth-

-everyone dies, but only some lived-

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went to watch THE HANGOVER.. all i can say is best comedy of the year up to this date.. 9.5/10. everything was almost purfect.. n best part was, it kept u wanting to know wats next.. go watch it!!!!

u decided for me what movie to watch todAYYYYYYYYYYYY!:p

1997 - Yamaha RXZ (Jap Model), 1999 - Yamaha TZM150, 2000 - Yamaha RXS115, 2001 - Honda Wave 125S, 2002 - Yamaha 125Z, 2004 - 2011 Yamaha XJR400RR Redbull Theme, 2005 - Spark Z110, 2006 - Kawasaki KRR150, 2009 - Suzuki Bandit 400, 2010 - Suzuki GSXR400R(project cannibalism), 2011 - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1 White Motul Theme, 2012 - Suzuki K6 1K & RZ350LC *lead XJR Sgp since 2007 - 2012*

u decided for me what movie to watch todAYYYYYYYYYYYY!:p

hahaha.. so how was it??? hoped my review doesnt disppoint u..

anyways went to watch pubic enemies.. not dat exciting for me.. kinda draggy at some parts.. lucky depp made it interesting.. had a few laughs with depp's typical character jokes.. 7/10..

n i went to watch overheard(chinese movie) today.. quite a nice plot.. n great actors.. it cld have been better with a more powerful twist.. 7.5/10..

hahaha.. so how was it??? hoped my review doesnt disppoint u..

anyways went to watch pubic enemies.. not dat exciting for me.. kinda draggy at some parts.. lucky depp made it interesting.. had a few laughs with depp's typical character jokes.. 7/10..

n i went to watch overheard(chinese movie) today.. quite a nice plot.. n great actors.. it cld have been better with a more powerful twist.. 7.5/10..

thanks for your reviews brother...

Public Enermies may be a bit slow pace, but Mr Depp, made it watchable..Got Mr Batman too,Christian Bale. Lotsa guns but only one eye candy....still, overall, its a watchable movie to me...

Overheard? hmmmm

anyone watch Murderer yet? heard its gory...

:faint:

1997 - Yamaha RXZ (Jap Model), 1999 - Yamaha TZM150, 2000 - Yamaha RXS115, 2001 - Honda Wave 125S, 2002 - Yamaha 125Z, 2004 - 2011 Yamaha XJR400RR Redbull Theme, 2005 - Spark Z110, 2006 - Kawasaki KRR150, 2009 - Suzuki Bandit 400, 2010 - Suzuki GSXR400R(project cannibalism), 2011 - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1 White Motul Theme, 2012 - Suzuki K6 1K & RZ350LC *lead XJR Sgp since 2007 - 2012*

went to watch UP 3d on eve of national day and GI joe on national day..

UP was a nice heart warming n funny animation.. nice plot with a nice ending.. 8/10..

GI JOE.. hmm wat can i say... well the starting i quite dont understand the point in showing it, in fact i thought i was in the wrong cinema.. haha... however i was hoping they explained more on y snake eyes wore that suit n kept quiet the whole time.. but other than that, it was all entertaining.. the way it ended, seems like there will be a part 2.. anyways, saw on the net that there was a mini series on Gi JOe n transformers.. that wld b interesting if they make it as a movie.. :D

went to watch UP 3d on eve of national day and GI joe on national day..

UP was a nice heart warming n funny animation.. nice plot with a nice ending.. 8/10..

GI JOE.. hmm wat can i say... well the starting i quite dont understand the point in showing it, in fact i thought i was in the wrong cinema.. haha... however i was hoping they explained more on y snake eyes wore that suit n kept quiet the whole time.. but other than that, it was all entertaining.. the way it ended, seems like there will be a part 2.. anyways, saw on the net that there was a mini series on Gi JOe n transformers.. that wld b interesting if they make it as a movie.. :D

snake eyes made swore silence since the murder of their sifu by the white ninja...

I watched GI JOE & went UP before getting Hangover twice....

Loved GI JOE, ticklish UP & LOL on Hangover so much laughs that I watched it again yesterday night.

GI Joe: 8/10

UP: 7/10

Hangover: 9/10

Anyone gg to watch 'Where Got Ghost'

snake eyes made swore silence since the murder of their sifu by the white ninja...

thnx for the info.. i just read more abt it on wiki..

I watched GI JOE & went UP before getting Hangover twice....

Loved GI JOE, ticklish UP & LOL on Hangover so much laughs that I watched it again yesterday night.

GI Joe: 8/10

UP: 7/10

Hangover: 9/10

Anyone gg to watch 'Where Got Ghost'

hangover is really superb man... hands down..

sometimes sg comedies if the trailer is funny, prob that's all the funny scenes u can get.. so just watch the trailers.. :D saw alot of ratings from yahooSGmovies that said the jokes were too lame..

i remembered watching MEN IN WHITE, SG ghost story.. damn crappy.. so far the best SG comedy i watched that was damn funny n touching was JUST FOLLOW LAW..

BUT, if anyone do happen to watch it, tell me the reviews... u can b my guineeea pig......... :cheeky:

Guest Adsenoile

Last NIte I watch Speed Racer instead of Maid Of Honour at Bishan Junction 8...i say the graphics & CGI & the emotions keep me at the edge of the seat for the whole movie...i say 4/5 if u like speed shows ...I likened the show to Hot wheels...

Thank you.

view for free system

Last NIte I watch Speed Racer instead of Maid Of Honour at Bishan Junction 8...i say the graphics & CGI & the emotions keep me at the edge of the seat for the whole movie...i say 4/5 if u like speed shows ...I likened the show to Hot wheels...

Thank you.

view for free system

wth.. wat link is dat?? i dont dare to click oso.. speed racer was like 1 or 2 years ago.. n it wasnt the same time as maid of honour if im not wrong.... :sian:

• 2 weeks later...

Guess i'm the guinea pig...haiz...watch the where got ghost?, in my opinion, wasted my $$$$$....tot it would be funny but its like they ran out of good jokes along the way....:faint:

Progress Is Impossible Without Change

And Those Who Cannot Change Their Mind

Cannot Change Anything.....

..FREEDOM..

Guess i'm the guinea pig...haiz...watch the where got ghost?, in my opinion, wasted my $$$$$....tot it would be funny but its like they ran out of good jokes along the way....:faint:

ya its waste of money... disappointing lor ... Proposal is the best.. watching turning point tonight :)

RIDE SAFE TODAY, FOR YOU CAN RIDE AGAIN TOMORROW.

ya its waste of money... disappointing lor ... Proposal is the best.. watching turning point tonight :)

The Proposal is a good value for $$$ to me...

Its a romantic comedy & that Bullock is HotHotHot Sia!

Going to watch District 9 later, heard it's really good!

Another movie that i be eyeing its review/feedback here.

thnx for the info.. i just read more abt it on wiki..

hangover is really superb man... hands down..

sometimes sg comedies if the trailer is funny, prob that's all the funny scenes u can get.. so just watch the trailers.. :D saw alot of ratings from yahooSGmovies that said the jokes were too lame..

i remembered watching MEN IN WHITE, SG ghost story.. damn crappy.. so far the best SG comedy i watched that was damn funny n touching was JUST FOLLOW LAW..

BUT, if anyone do happen to watch it, tell me the reviews... u can b my guineeea pig......... :cheeky:

I watched GI JOE twice...love that movie & its CGIs!:thumb: & that hot gal running around/hopping around in that sunglasses GOT NOTHING TO DO with it!:angel:

Anyone going to watch

Final Destination 4 and Bruno??

i may be watching Final Destination on Saturday evening...

movie outing!!! wat say u?? :D

hmmmm....

Bruno try not to watch in Singapore's theaters; so much deleted scenes, no point watching. Might as well torrent it when there's a DVD rip available.

BRUNO....:dot:

i think i am gonna go for final destination.. Damm this movie give me the creep and phobia..still cant get over the part 2.. where the bike buang... n the bike hit the rider.. damm.. gross..

Bruno heard lof of bad feedback and it is bout gay shitl... so time to check it out online

i think i am gonna go for final destination.. Damm this movie give me the creep and phobia..still cant get over the part 2.. where the bike buang... n the bike hit the rider.. damm.. gross..

Bruno heard lof of bad feedback and it is bout gay shitl... so time to check it out online

anyone watched fina destination already? how is it?

Watched Final Destinations via 3D last nite at The Cathay!

Powerrrrrrrrrrrthemakkkks!

It seems like the damn things gonna hit you rite in the face!

The show is draggy as it is lotsa gore & little skin. Anyway, the plot is predictable, thus if u wanna have some MORE fun, watch it in 3D!

Just a :popcorn: :popcorn: for me. :cool: