SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

.Movie Buddy.

burhan

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch movie alone, versus eat in a restaurant alone (food courts NOT counted).

if you'll have to choose one, which one would you prefer? LOL!!

We're all trapped in a maze of relationships. Life goes on with or without you.

I swim in the sea of the unconscious. I search for your heart, pursuing my true self.

Watch movie alone, versus eat in a restaurant alone (food courts NOT counted).

if you'll have to choose one, which one would you prefer? LOL!!

it not about choosing.. it's about choosing someone to accompany you.. :p

& how "daring" & how far are you going to achieve that.. lolx.. :angel:

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

lols, I am just stating --- Even if you don't have someone to eat with, or to watch movie with, and you are enthusiastic, will you still go for it?

Some people do not mind, as companionship does not matter to them. Some people do, because they do not want to be alone in any kind of situations --- dependent for a companionship.

I encountered people who went emotional when they could not find a companion to watch movie with, or to eat out with. A friend shared, it makes him feel insecure, to eat or watch movie alone in public.

Personal preferences.

And also, there's always 'dabao' and 'DVD/Blue ray' to resolve such hectic problems yes?

I swim in the sea of the unconscious. I search for your heart, pursuing my true self.

lols, I am just stating --- Even if you don't have someone to eat with, or to watch movie with, and you are enthusiastic, will you still go for it?

Some people do not mind, as companionship does not matter to them. Some people do, because they do not want to be alone in any kind of situations --- dependent for a companionship.

I encountered people who went emotional when they could not find a companion to watch movie with, or to eat out with. A friend shared, it makes him feel insecure, to eat or watch movie alone in public.

Personal preferences.

And also, there's always 'dabao' and 'DVD/Blue ray' to resolve such hectic problems yes?

hmmmm hmmm.. i agreed...

i can go solo or with people.. but i strongly prefer with a female companion or friends.. :)

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

Sucker for company!!!

Expendables was nice, but have a very bad storyline..

Salt is just..... feel not so satisfied after watching the movie!

nelo said:
sometimes facebook is like a fridge. you open it once every little while hoping something new will appear only to realise nothing changed.

Aprilia RX125 

Yamaha X1R

Kymco Downtown 200

KTM Duke 200

Gilera Runner ST200

Suzuki DRZ400SM

Honda CB400X

Kawasaki Ninja 400

Suzuki DRZ400SM
Suzuki Vstrom 1000 

Started going to the movies alone for 10 years now. Eat at foodcourts, junk food places alone too.

Have even developed the knack of eating at restaurants alone. No longer such a big deal. Heck, I go on tours/cruise trips alone.

More time to think, plan and do things, when you know there isnt someone you can count on. Easier to change plans and pace too. A pen and a good notebook to scribble in lists of things is good.

:cool:

Started going to the movies alone for 10 years now. Eat at foodcourts, junk food places alone too.

Have even developed the knack of eating at restaurants alone. No longer such a big deal. Heck, I go on tours/cruise trips alone.

More time to think, plan and do things, when you know there isnt someone you can count on. Easier to change plans and pace too. A pen and a good notebook to scribble in lists of things is good.

:thumb:

good...

I cant.. Will pull someone along.. but if die die no 1 is free.. bo bian... just go ahead lor...

example.. going jb.. i prefer 1 person.. easier if anything were to happen..

Having a companion isn't a bad thing aniwaes~ I enjoyed chatting with my friends when we go for breakfast/lunch/dinner. Can share/complain/gossip/b*ch/flirt about things/people that we can't share amongst our other colleagues/friends (than to post lotsa verbal diarrhea on my journal entries --- Thou I still do. BLEAGH. X'D).

For my case, my friends have their own group of friends (some-time), OR boy/girl-friends (little-time), OR WORSE husbands/wives (ZERO-time). So I can't hang out with them most of the time.

But I am always avail for them (close ones) when they need my companionship. Cos who knows what'll happen to us that we won't see each other again --- Esp me as a rider, everyday is unpredictable.

Welp, I'm used to the changes (as mentioned above). I do watch movies, eat-out alone. But also liked hanging out with my friends sometimes.

It's my everyday job that I DO NOT WANT to get stuck-up with 24/7. I hate it esp when our typical singaporean big boss emphasized to us to think about the company 24/7 even after office hours. DUDE, I NEED SOME LIFE!!!! D

Edited by Akarui Siren

It's my everyday job that I DO NOT WANT to get stuck-up with 24/7. I hate it esp when our typical singaporean big boss emphasized to us to think about the company 24/7 even after office hours. DUDE, I NEED SOME LIFE!!!! D

haha!! :thumb::thumb:

my friend wanted to watch becos of Adam San-der-ler? dun even know whose dat o_O tho im not really into comedy movies. Even Vamp sux i also not interested to watch

What show is wall street?

Now i wanna watch grown ups.

Den i saw trailers of piranas and devil...

Seems quite nice...

Maybe someone could organise a movie outin tis time?

-= I live my life a quarter mile at a time. =-

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Prankster_Siggy.jpg

GROWN UPS ytd i watch.. Laugg the my ass off.. until my friend cannot tahan me.. Wall street arrr dun know ...

What show is wall street?

Now i wanna watch grown ups.

Den i saw trailers of piranas and devil...

Seems quite nice...

Maybe someone could organise a movie outin tis time?

I left my TeddyBear in KL-PJ - Aiyoh Aiyoh Aiyoh

waitin to find someone to accompany me watch...

Answer : adesmond2

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No interesting shows that I feel lyk watching. Even Resident Evil my friends told me don't watch --- Not recommended. Cats & Dogs.... for kids? Oh well~

Den u wait bah :angel:

Waitin loh. Haha. Eh, y i cannot send u pm huh? Ur pm full issit? Or u dun wanna receive pm? :bouncefire:

Answer : adesmond2

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No interesting shows that I feel lyk watching. Even Resident Evil my friends told me don't watch --- Not recommended. Cats & Dogs.... for kids? Oh well~

Watch grown up lah...

Hahaha... There's 1 show "The King Of Fighters" but oni shown in cathay....

Anyone got a review of it?

-= I live my life a quarter mile at a time. =-

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss143/godsendworx/mesh/supporters/Prankster_Siggy.jpg

• 4 weeks later...