SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Exhaust Systems - Moriwaki

godfire

Hi All,

i am getting a S4 spec1 soon. Have some enquires and hopefully bros out there able to assist me.

1. Mori Exhaust SS shorty able to fit into S4 Spec 1?

2. Any types of different SS Shorty?

3. How much is the full or partial system?

4. Where can i purchase the mori SS shorty exhaust?

Thanks bro out there for your help.

shorty users kindly reply. heh. but i heard no more stock for Moriwaki Exhausts in SG. if you want can but you order alone and wait say, 1month?

How much is the pricing for the stainless steel if to order and where can i order? As for ah boy exhaust? is it real or fake?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi All,

i am getting a S4 spec1 soon. Have some enquires and hopefully bros out there able to assist me.

shorty users kindly reply. heh. but i heard no more stock for Moriwaki Exhausts in SG. if you want can but you order alone and wait say, 1month? :thumb:

Hi All,

shorty users kindly reply. heh. but i heard no more stock for Moriwaki Exhausts in SG. if you want can but you order alone and wait say, 1month?

How much is the pricing for the stainless steel if to order and where can i order? As for ah boy exhaust? is it real or fake?

1. Should not be a prob, its for spec 1 - 3, Revo uses another type of shorty, cannot mount mainstaind thereafter(for Revo only).

2. Stainless Steel or Black

3. er.. Im nt sure of the pricing now, you can PM Motovation Accessory(MA) as they're the distributor for quotes?

4. You can check with MA for the shops that are selling.

From aboy around 1.2k for ss shorty legal and 700 for shorty black illegal. Best if u reconfirm

Pls do read the previous posts?

If hvnt, quoted for your reference.

Its not that Regina's "illegal" Mori is fake, its just that its not LTA compliant, meaning, not tagged. Loois also had that, the logo was in English words instead of the Jap word.

FYIs.

:thumb:

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Thanks bro. Sorry very noob in theses exhaust issues. MA, Loois or ah ah boy would you all recommend?

Is there any diff in performance/sound between the SS shorty and the longer type?

yr welcome.

erm, all the same bah, except dunnoe whether Loois still hv it anot(not LTA compliant thou).

you can try asking them for the price quotes 1st.

dun forget to ask if they include installation.

p.s. i bought frm Regina, but mount it myself.

as for sounds comparisions, you hv to ask the rest. as Im nt that into sounds.

cos got mine(shorty) for my setup(side panniners).

Cheers!

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Thanks bro. Sorry very noob in theses exhaust issues. MA, Loois or ah ah boy would you all recommend?

Is there any diff in performance/sound between the SS shorty and the longer type?

where is MA? loois more into selling bikes than bike accessories and parts. ah boy ones are not legal. try getting from other bikeshops. http://www.moriwaki.co.jp/global/product/ex.php?maker=HONDA&model=CB400SF%20H-VTEC#0 moriwaki states that both short and long have the same db level at 94db.

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

where is MA? loois more into selling bikes than bike accessories and parts. ah boy ones are not legal. try getting from other bikeshops. http://www.moriwaki.co.jp/global/product/ex.php?maker=HONDA&model=CB400SF%20H-VTEC#0 moriwaki states that both short and long have the same db level at 94db.

Rat bike - A motorcycle not necessarily kept in pristine condition, often painted matt black. Minimal maintenance and mismatched parts often used.

a friend was quoted from motoworld long full system to be $2500 :S

motoworld got sell moriwaki??? so ex!! must be made by gd materials... hahaha..

Those prices are incorrect. The correct price for ss shorty is sgd 1800 and black shorty is sgd 1700

Check out Motovation Accessory

2008 Honda CB400SF Revo ABS - Moriwaki OnePiece Shorty Exhaust & Slider, GodSend Radiator Mesh, 2 Pt Crash Bars, LSL Street Foot Pegs, OEM screen, Scottoiler, Red/White Leds, Bagster Tank Cover, Michelin P Pure Front/P Road 2 Rear Tyres, HID 4300K, Gilles Tooling 41mm Clip Ons, Powdercoated Rims/Rearsets & Passenger Pegs, Rizoma Avio 21 Signals, Motovation Universal Barends...

• 3 weeks later...

Alamak qd. the rest claim you were our leader lei~~ how can i organize ?~~ :)

Originally Posted by Hyper

So fast still no news for next outing ar ??

y not u organise it hyper... hehe.. anyway yoshi thread pretty quite.

Ridding is about not Fast & Furious. Its about Safe & Passion.

:thumb::thumb:

thats a good idea.

2006 - NSR SP

2009 - Spec III

2011 - R6 '08

http://image.automotive.com/f/newsandupdates/racing_news/122_1103_progress_for_ducati_marlboro_team_as_qatar_test_kicks_off/32274961+soriginal/122_1103_03_o+valentino_rossi_ducati_marlboro_q

Anyway, 1 25 5 have a point. Why dun we meet up 1 week b4 Christmas? Lets make some action for this year~~

& blow the daylights out of our exhaust?

:angel:

Disclaimer:

Alamak qd. the rest claim you were our leader lei~~ how can i organize ?~~ :)

i think it ok for other to take turn to organise. i can help out in contact... hehe..

Anyway, 1 25 5 have a point. Why dun we meet up 1 week b4 Christmas? Lets make some action for this year~~

i agree.. wanna make it on weekday or weekend?

thats a good idea.

totally a gd idea..

& blow the daylights out of our exhaust?

:angel:

i would like to see that..

i think it ok for other to take turn to organise. i can help out in contact... hehe..

i agree.. wanna make it on weekday or weekend?

totally a gd idea..

i would like to see that..

eh.. thing is, would it attract the wrong crowds?

worse, wud those nothing-to-do-sillyporeans, film it & upload it in STOMP??

:giddy:

if all agree to have outing, i on for it. jus wanna noe u guys wanna make it on weekend or weekdays? 1 week b4 christmas rite.. hope u guys can give me your input to make our outing a sucess.

weekdays, office traffic, crowd + ERP..

weekends, Orchard Gudang Circuit on effect, would it be messy?

hehe.. sorry to pour cold water... :sweat:

Just listing the difficulties...

thou would like to see & stride thru the lights..

Disclaimer: