[Discussion] Exhaust Systems - Moriwaki

godfire

• Replies 1.5k

18th seems ok? :D

seem not much respond.. as long we dun do anythg silly, we would not attract those nothing-to-do-sillyporeans..

well, my timing may nt meet you guy's..

i.e. rmber last outing? i free, bt u all disband liao...

seem not much respond.. as long we dun do anythg silly, we would not attract those nothing-to-do-sillyporeans..

response not very good can always merge with yoshi riders mah..

2 lukewarm responses = good turn out. :cheeky:

Can join with yoshi. And hopefully the sp tadao s4 also can join.

2006 - NSR SP

2009 - Spec III

2011 - R6 '08

http://image.automotive.com/f/newsandupdates/racing_news/122_1103_progress_for_ducati_marlboro_team_as_qatar_test_kicks_off/32274961+soriginal/122_1103_03_o+valentino_rossi_ducati_marlboro_q

hi bros! may i know who is the distributor for Moriwaki in SG? if lets say i bought a 2nd hand pipe from a shop but the shop says the previous owner lost the cert, can i get a new one from the distributor? the only thing i can get from the shop will be the receipt and the pipe itself. and how much will it be for a new cert?

thks in advance.

i think i'm in love with a Bol'dor.

check it out with Motovation Accessory.

2006 - NSR SP

2009 - Spec III

2011 - R6 '08

http://image.automotive.com/f/newsandupdates/racing_news/122_1103_progress_for_ducati_marlboro_team_as_qatar_test_kicks_off/32274961+soriginal/122_1103_03_o+valentino_rossi_ducati_marlboro_q

i think both about the same. just only a lighter exhaust and a deeper bass note.

2006 - NSR SP

2009 - Spec III

2011 - R6 '08

Guys,

Any link or shop that sell parts like like Mirror, Lever & so on ? I'm looking for mirror and some other parts to change ..

wah bonus money come in already ah? :cheeky:

i think most shops would have mirrors and levers and stuff.... HKL, Motorworld.... aiya almost all lah... :D

To Moriwaki black shorty users,

How do you clean the corrosion and restore the blackness on your header pipes?

I am thinking of using an anti corrosion but as it is not steel like regular pipes I fear this will peel the paint off which I don't want.

2008 Honda CB400SF Revo ABS - Moriwaki OnePiece Shorty Exhaust & Slider, GodSend Radiator Mesh, 2 Pt Crash Bars, LSL Street Foot Pegs, OEM screen, Scottoiler, Red/White Leds, Bagster Tank Cover, Michelin P Pure Front/P Road 2 Rear Tyres, HID 4300K, Gilles Tooling 41mm Clip Ons, Powdercoated Rims/Rearsets & Passenger Pegs, Rizoma Avio 21 Signals, Motovation Universal Barends...

I am thinking of using an anti corrosion but as it is not steel like regular pipes I fear this will peel the paint off which I don't want.

2008 Honda CB400SF Revo ABS - Moriwaki OnePiece Shorty Exhaust & Slider, GodSend Radiator Mesh, 2 Pt Crash Bars, LSL Street Foot Pegs, OEM screen, Scottoiler, Red/White Leds, Bagster Tank Cover, Michelin P Pure Front/P Road 2 Rear Tyres, HID 4300K, Gilles Tooling 41mm Clip Ons, Powdercoated Rims/Rearsets & Passenger Pegs, Rizoma Avio 21 Signals, Motovation Universal Barends...

Morning Resmen,

I've read somewhere, get those wet sandpapers, gently sand down the rusts with the surface kept moist.

Thereafter, let it dry and multiple coat of the high-temp heat spray over the areas.

Best is dismount the exhaust for better handling, and hearsay those spray for barbeque pit is more sustainable.

Havent had time to do mine, so, do post up if u did yours.

Morning Kev,

Thanks for your detailed reply bro. Will have a play with it soon and let you know how I go.

the mori shorty available for spec 2?? how much is the damage??

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.