<D> Insurance matters

thach

• Replies 46

hi..any1 know of any company that sell cheap insurance for a just pass person who wanted to buy a car??

and oso if i m the owner of e car,can i use my dad to buy e insurance??or die die have to b mi??:faint:

p plate no cheap insurance esp when u under 26. y not jus call ur dad be owner and buy for u e cAr and insurance?

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs605.snc4/58582_425759858089_606683089_4979174_1311643_n.jpg

hirer n policy holder muz be the same person unless hirer declare not driving.

so if ur the hirer, car register under ur name, die die u muz be policy holder. no horse run one. UNLESS u declare say u not driving. but touch wood anithing happen, u can still claim insurance company, juz that excess will be at least 1.5k instead of ur dad will be 500. father-son not scare using this method, but if fren then scare. coz touch wood anithing happen, claim insurance, insurance company pays to policy holder , not hirer. so wat if policy holder dun pay hirer ? catch my balls ?

i gt cases where by wife earns over 10k per month, buy the car for her hubby n declare not driving, so insurance use hubby one. nth wrong with tt. she rich can buy car for anione but she not driving.

u nv read news ar, insurance company all kpkb say lose money, how can there be cheap insurance company around? all juz rise premium again n again. insurance very scary nowadays.

i noe one insurance company sells cheap insurance, but muz haf 50% NCD.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/341058511.png

dats y. i computer hero

yes u can. juz dun get into accident. if not ur premium will be very high.

dun tell the salesman u gt license. pretend u gt no license, say buy for ur mother/father to drive, under ur name n if u take up loan, u r the hirer.

after got the car, u can drive. coz u gt license n u drive, nth wrong with tt.

juz a small loophole.

i had helped many customer with that.. the son buy altis, knn premium was like over 3k, put under his daddy name onli 800++, why not ? the dad still gif mi ang bao $200 for helping him to save 2k++

dats y. i computer hero

i dare not to imagine, i think at least over 15k. calculate base on difference in omv alone.

tts why, with the rise in insurance premium

still gt many ppl talking cok saying they buying evo la wrx la

without a stable income, i doubt they can even pay for their insurance

dats y. i computer hero

i dare not to imagine, i think at least over 15k. calculate base on difference in omv alone.

tts why, with the rise in insurance premium

still gt many ppl talking cok saying they buying evo la wrx la

without a stable income, i doubt they can even pay for their insurance

true .. all my fren(some ins NS some earli 20s) say wanna buy WRX think can afford . say 500-600 per month nia etc .LOL with e rising petrol price etc. 1 ridiculous say wan buy WRX . PAY himself . he is servin NS LOL .

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs605.snc4/58582_425759858089_606683089_4979174_1311643_n.jpg

true .. all my fren(some ins NS some earli 20s) say wanna buy WRX think can afford . say 500-600 per month nia etc .LOL with e rising petrol price etc. 1 ridiculous say wan buy WRX . PAY himself . he is servin NS LOL .

haha. serve ns can get wrx, then all sign on are driving r35 now already. wrx 1st hand or 2nd hand ? 1st hand wrx is impossible to be at monthly 500-600 if full loan, most likely is downpayment around 10k - 20k then loan around 50k to get monthly 500 - 600

if ts then no pro, monthly 500-600 no pro

but then again, without a proper n stable income of at least 1 yr, u think their loan can approve ? LOL, if loan can not approve, no need talk so much.

ok lets say even it gets approve, how much they earn monthly ? 2k?

ok lets say 2k

- monthly installment 600

- petrol 400

- parking 100

- erp 100

- service n maintain - 200

- road tax for 1.6 1 yr is around 1000++ average monthly is 100

- insurance - 1 yr at least 2.4k so monthly lets say 200

= $300 to eat ? lame sh it

i gt a fren excately like this, get a wrx OPC sum more, monthly earn money all feed car. stupid a ss

another fren is similiar to ur fren, juz pass 20 yr old, come n visit mi 1 fine day

fren : oie i wan buy car ley

me : buy wat car

fren : of course buy wrx la.. if can i wan wrx sti

me : knn u no income buy wat lan jiao car ?

fren : no income can not buy meh ?

me : can, full cash lo

fren : then how ?

me : go find a stable job n get ur pay above 2k 1st then come n talk to me

dats y. i computer hero

bro, then if red plate car cheaper is it?..lets say i buying car..

my father be the owner n policy holder..i can still drive the car right?..

YAMAHA RXZ (OCT 2007 - FEB 2011) FV2872A

YAMAHA 125Z (MAR 2009 - SEPT 2009) FX8201L

YAMAHA FAZER 600 (OCT 2009 - JUNE 2011) FBD9868J

YAMAHA X1 (JUNE 2010 - AUG 2010) FBA 4900Y

YAMAHA SPARK ( FEB 2011 - CURRENT) FBF 8*7P

YAMAHA R6 (JUNE 2011 - CURRENT) FBF 4*13G

of course red plate's insurance is cheaper, but not as cheap as the roadtax

yes if ur father is owner n policy holder, of course u still can drive the car, i drive also can. ani1 also can drive.

juz that touch wood accident happens, young drive like me n u's premium will be 1.5k at least if im not wrong while ur father is onli 500.

btw juz curious, wat opc car u getting ar ?

dats y. i computer hero

haha. serve ns can get wrx, then all sign on are driving r35 now already. wrx 1st hand or 2nd hand ? 1st hand wrx is impossible to be at monthly 500-600 if full loan, most likely is downpayment around 10k - 20k then loan around 50k to get monthly 500 - 600

if ts then no pro, monthly 500-600 no pro

but then again, without a proper n stable income of at least 1 yr, u think their loan can approve ? LOL, if loan can not approve, no need talk so much.

ok lets say even it gets approve, how much they earn monthly ? 2k?

ok lets say 2k

- monthly installment 600

- petrol 400

- parking 100

- erp 100

- service n maintain - 200

- road tax for 1.6 1 yr is around 1000++ average monthly is 100

- insurance - 1 yr at least 2.4k so monthly lets say 200

= $300 to eat ? lame sh it

i gt a fren excately like this, get a wrx OPC sum more, monthly earn money all feed car. stupid a ss

another fren is similiar to ur fren, juz pass 20 yr old, come n visit mi 1 fine day

fren : oie i wan buy car ley

me : buy wat car

fren : of course buy wrx la.. if can i wan wrx sti

me : knn u no income buy wat lan jiao car ?

fren : no income can not buy meh ?

me : can, full cash lo

fren : then how ?

me : go find a stable job n get ur pay above 2k 1st then come n talk to me

exactly , his NS pay400 per month . eat + play for 1 month not even enuff liao wanna support WRX ? lol .

haha..actually my dream car is evo 9 leh..but i know i cant afford it de.

so i choose honda fit...haha

same leh affordable dream car is evo8 or 9 . as R8 too exp . but e time i works towards my goal think must renew COE liao lol

yday juz sold off 1 jazz to a uncle. LOL.

fit is good.

wah ... earn alot $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ again

ns pay 1 month $400 ONLY WANAN SUPPORT WRX ?

pump petrol also not enough laH !

ask him, he gt brain anot ?

liek tt all ns staff are driving f430 liao lor ! di ck head sia ....

dats y. i computer hero

Just a quick check, OPC cars got this silly looking seal on the front and rear no plates correct.

If wanna mount body kit, still possible?

The front no plate seal like will be affected.

I have not owned a car b4, so i would like to clarify.

Brother Jia Yvon, can just check with u how much is the insurance for a 27 year old fella like me? Got my license in 2003 but never buy car before.

Does insurance varies according to the type of car?

Like super four cost me $400 & RVF maybe $600? (not accurate agak agak only!) both 400cc mah

Is it like that?

VODKA Rain

If your latest plan seems absent of me... There is nothing I can do...

Just a quick check, OPC cars got this silly looking seal on the front and rear no plates correct.

If wanna mount body kit, still possible?

The front no plate seal like will be affected.

I have not owned a car b4, so i would like to clarify.

1)Go to Lta,fill up form for breaking of number plate seal.

*must have workshop address,stamp and mechanic signature to be approved

2)after thats done,go to vicom for seal inspection-$10++

3)bring seal inspection cert back to lta to complete the form

4)Once done,they will print out a letter of approval and date when your plate should be sealed once again at vicom.

5)go do your bodykit at your workshop..

6)once done,your red number plate needs to have a bracket so that vicom will can seal your plate number to the chasis!

*recommend u the shop beside LTA sin ming..costs about 85 with new plate!65 for just a bracket..(the exterior of the shop has red plates stuck on its walls)quite friendly owner)

7)once bracket is done,bring your car to vicom for resealing-must bring ur approval letter for breaking the seal*

Riot-Bike Co.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/Riotbike/02ba5dfd.jpghttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/Riotbike/SimonsSideCarBike-1.jpg

Need sidecar for wedding photoshoot? PM me