SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[DIY] The Clinic

mepkoh

what is a chain scrubber u may ask???

defination= a device installed on the bike for "scrubbing Chain"..

what is it's funtion...? the device main function is to "scub" and remove the grime and goo that is found on a normal chain. if u have not done chain cleaning recently i am sure after installing this device u will definitely say it is much much clener now..and satisaction is guaranteed.

no more messing around with brushes , slovents, diesesl..etc..

i am certain u will approve of this item...and u can tell your ma ..."see untouch by human hands and chain gets cleaned..."...and your mum will reply "good boy, clean hands..dirty hands cleaning chain a thing of the past"..

And working together with oiler....i am not surprised that the comment would be, its about time...someone figure out how to clean up this messy chain oiling and cleaning.

once again i will lay claim to the intectual property rights via Singapore bikes....

and those who sign up and witness the operation of the device can say..history was made and i was there.

as usual no flaming if u dont like it..but i am quite certain u will nod your head...

thanks guys for your support...see ya on 12th sept. at the clinic...

any moneys collected and balance will be happy hours at the overseas restaurant.

Silent ...please do the honours and be the Financial Controller for this project and all have a enjoyable ride to the overseas seafood place...in the proceess doing a mass trial for the DIY oiler and chain scrubber.. will

take note...the chain scrubber is guaranteed and if it fails on the ride it will be replaced immediately.... spare sets can be be given if (available) or required..

off course any damage to your bike will not be covered..u have to decide whether to install it or not.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience every time:dot:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Further to the function of the Chain Scrubber..the best thing is that no consumables needed.. ie, no brushes to replace, no solvent required...no anything haaha, the design is so marvellous no spares to carry...and finally when the device wears out...come back for a replacement kit...by then u have to pay me labour to install...

ps..please do not leak out this device to the workshop...they may be so pissed off with me..

thats the reason why i must insist on the confidentiality clause..those who came and saw the demo of the devices have to keep their mouth shut..no telling to good friends best friends or whatever..

and those who installed the devices please do not describe the devices or their design parameters..this is a request for the design black out... off course u can always comment whether u are satisfied with its result or reccommend the oiler or scrubber to your buddies to install it.

Edited by mepkoh

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience every time:dot:

at the next meet will organise a chain cleaning session....

wow..this is obsolete..:dozed:.once the chain scrubber is installed..

so guys no more chain cleaning....sob siob.:sian:

Project DIY Oiler sesson

How much?:::: $5-$10 ( $$ are for materials.)

when dude? ::::12 september 2009 3pm

Who?::::::::::::all Are welcome

What?::::::::::: SIMPLY add your Name to the List[

where? ;;;;;;;;; THe Clinic

Those sign up before next week be given a chain scrub for FREE

1. mepkoh

2. silent x2 sets

3. jtzx

4. weird username

5. caydias

6.zhi ming

http://www.chainoiler.co.uk/photos/lge_bros.jpg

This is what an Oil chainer do..

http://www.tutorochainoiler.com/_wp_generated/wp3df4401b.gif

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

thanks jtzx....i think i will have many beers..too drunk to go on trip...hahah

lets see..1 scrubber 1 beer..therefore 20 srubbers 20 beers..definitely drunk,,

but when they see my design some will say worth the beer,,hahah

some spoil sport will say..i am not going to pay for that...hahah

but anyway oilers sign up will get it free. then u can decide to install or keep as a momento or return the kit to me..hahhahah

i believe everyone have a big smile on their face,......

ps..this is my invention, design or whatever it is....all will be smiling admiring the kit..

and some may exclaim what the f u c k.

Edited by mepkoh

those who need a 2 tips oiler...we need a main holding bracket and a machinred part that serves as a oil DElivery splitter and mounting and adjustment mechanism..

so u see..$$$$estimated cost $50 for one...$1 ea for 1000 pieces order...shish.

or else home made device that i tested never make it back to base afgter the ride.

Project DIY Oiler sesson

when dude? :::: 12th september 2009 3pm

Who?:::::::::::: all Are welcome

What?::::::::::: SIMPLY add your Name to the List

1. mepkoh

2. silent x2 sets

3. jtzx

4. weird username

5. caydias

6. zhi ming

7. VidaK

http://www.chainoiler.co.uk/photos/lge_bros.jpg

This is what an Oil chainer do..

http://www.tutorochainoiler.com/_wp_generated/wp3df4401b.gif

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/78/20/5760287/2_900727903l.jpg

the trip to the overseas restaurent is on??

so u becone finance cotroller okay??? all moneys collected after paying for the Diy...we go happy hour there..all who ordered the diy oilers we are the bosses treating ourselves..

hey the sticky to overseas gone leh??

so silent can repost here for all to view?..i have posted an invitation at Hands On to all.

thanks

good idea patent...but the idea is so good anyone can do it...no commercial value lah.

unless package into high class product

i am working on a deluxe version......wow..the idea is spinning in my head ..i am sure u will agree and by the time of the meet ...the prototype shpuld be ready for testing..

hahahhah...and some of u may want one immediately..

the Free one of course will be given....yeah i must be crazy to gice it away.

Edited by mepkoh

big hello to all of you guys! this will be my first PK outing, hope to learn from all the masters here. :)

Project DIY Oiler sesson

when dude? :::: 12th september 2009 3pm

Who?:::::::::::: all Are welcome

What?::::::::::: SIMPLY add your Name to the List

1. mepkoh

2. silent x2 sets

3. jtzx

4. weird username

5. caydias

6. zhi ming

7. VidaK

8. iewnuj

Project DIY Oiler sesson

How much? - $5 to $10 ( $$ are for materials.)

When dude? - 12th September 2009 3pm

Who? - All are welcome

What? - SIMPLY add your Name to the List

Where? - The Clinic

1. mepkoh

2. silent x2 sets

3. jtzx

4. weird username

5. caydias

6. zhi ming

7. VidaK

8. iewnuj

9. SNapEl

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4109/4974036153_c36bbcded6.jpg

Life isn't all about one's self...

big hello to all of you guys! this will be my first PK outing, hope to learn from all the masters here. :)

do join us for a seafood markan session after that yes :thumb:

organise by one of our felLow bro.

just simply drop your name in this thread.

http://singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167152&page=9

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

there are so many lubricant out there in the market..all have it advantages

and disadvanages...

lets go back to basics why chain/sprockets wears off?

1. stresses created by the bike torque trasmission...

2. insufficient lubricant..frictional forces will wear ..grind the chain down and/ or out of shape

3. chain tends to collect all sorts of abrasive during operations like sand , dust...and anything that is attracted by the sticky oil, waxes..etc this will end up as a wear/ ginding media..and the resultant mess will wear the chain /sprockets.

when u see a chain have a black and gooey ...feel sticky, oily ..actually the chain needs a wash....no matter what kind of lubricant u use.

the sticky type..,the less sticky type sprays and all others manual system.etc there is recommendation to CLEAN and re-lube chain on a regular basis

CLEAN and Relube..how many actually follows the clean recommendation..very few but most will relube..

the point is if the rubbish pick up by the chain is not removed..it is just like topping up EO to the engine all the time withou changing it .

i am sure YOu are going to change EO at a regular interval..very few would ignore the recommendation and just top up EO as and when neccessary. For the simple reason that u will face an engine breakdown sooner ...

But with chains /sprockets..most mindset suddenly feels that more $$$ spend the chains/sprocket at is acceptable..

now the best oiler would clean and relube the chains at the same time..thus saving the hastle of cleaning the dirty chains..

The eo oiler that we are going to DIY is just going to do that..

as we ride and add the EO lubricant on a daily basis, the so called flinging oil/throw off is actually removing the sand, dust , grime etc that is accumulated during the ride...thus this flinging EO is agood thing..

by managing the minimum required for oiling at each ride..the throw off is controllable..thus satisfying the objectives off clean and lube operation ..

so those who are using the no throw off wax spray..are u cleaning the chain?? lubing the chain??

the answeris no u are not cleaning the chain..and u have to clean the chain

before waxing to obtain the maximum effect.

yes u are lubing the chain..and if u dont clean the chain regularly..u are making cakes of slime on the chain itself which is aBIG NO NO...your chain and sprockets will also wears of ealrlier than normal.

so come to the diy session and solve your chain cleaning and lubing problem once and for all..IMHO.:cheers:

Edited by mepkoh

Project DIY Oiler session

Who? - All are welcome

Where? - The Clinic

1. mepkoh

2. silent x2 sets

3. jtzx

4. weird username

5. caydias

6. zhi ming

7. VidaK

8. iewnuj

9. SNapEl

10.sherman

other then the $5-$10..

wat else need to bring

'bikes are your sweet poison. despite knowing it would kill, you would die just to have a taste of it. '

Project DIY Oiler session

Who? - All are welcome

Where? - The Clinic

1. mepkoh

2. silent x2 sets

3. jtzx

4. weird username

5. caydias

6. zhi ming

7. VidaK

8. iewnuj

9. SNapEl

10.sherman

other then the $5-$10..

wat else need to bring

bring along any good goodies you wanna share with us will do...

bring passport also as after that, we be going in for seafood ;-)

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

Project DIY Oiler sesson

Who? - All are welcome

Where? - The Clinic

1. mepkoh

2. silent x2 sets

3. jtzx

4. weird username

5. caydias

6. zhi ming

7. VidaK

8. iewnuj

9. SNapEl

10. Sh3rman

Edited by jtzx

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

the trip to the overseas restaurent is on??

so u becone finance cotroller okay??? all moneys collected after paying for the Diy...we go happy hour there..all who ordered the diy oilers we are the bosses treating ourselves..

hey the sticky to overseas gone leh??

so silent can repost here for all to view?..i have posted an invitation at Hands On to all.

thanks

Seafood Trip is on, we just got 4 people! :)

Motorcyclist are the nicest people on the road, try not to kill us.

i am working on a high class high cost deluxe version of the chain scubber......wow..the idea is spinning in my head ..i am sure u will agree it work X times better the standard version. By the time of the meet ...the prototype deluxe hih class and cost version should be ready for testing..

hahahhah...and some of u may want one immediately.. maybe an auction can be carried out to the highest bidder..

the Free one of course will be given....yeah i must be crazy to give it away.

Progress report on the Scubber and oiler..

the following picture will give u an idea how wll the the scubber/oiler work..

unortunately i did not take a photo of my bike before the installation of the scubber. but another bike in the car bike wheels look quite similar..so i will used that for a before and after effect. Some of u will say...hey thats not accurate yeah..heheh

well all i can say is bring your bike (hopefully its chain condition is sh it. xxx category)

than we can have befor and after pictures..and i ma certain the response will be wow.

okay..judge the photos...

DSCF3762.jpg

DSCF3761.jpg

can u guys see the after effect of the scubber on my rear wheel...hahah thats the result of the goo removed..mind u the bike was ridden for about 50km..and i am sure if the way you all ride the chain will be ...spotless...

great man.. will the scrubber damange the o-rings??

Your diy session is getting hotter and hotter.. more then 10sets liao :D

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

hah what did u say// damage o rings?? what damage . what rings??

dont know leh..u decide to install or not...

the guarentee that it will work...damage to chain, bike..dirtying bike may occur..

but i will deinitely leave it forever on my bike..thats the cofidence i have of this device on my bike..Yours?? u decide.

Alright.. come come post some cool photos of your both Project lahz.. :gun:

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12