SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Burgmans Cafe 2008 - K1 to K7

Brembo

Wow! Seems like it's comparable or even better than a Silverwing 400! :lovestruck:

Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Arcfire@April 12, 2007 03:03 pm

I was thinking along the lines that air flow during little throttle is not very optimised, i.e. less air, more fuel but when you gun the throttle, air flow becomes mush better, hence more air and more fuel, giving a gd mixture which in turn give rise to better fuel consumption.

I've tried moving with cars in a peak hour jam or lane splitting at a very slow speed, keeping at 4k to 5K from stop and travel at 70-80km/h at about 5k rpm, i get relatively ok fuel consumption(about 25-26km/L)

give it a try and see if it makes a difference.

Could be possible.

my 250 is the reverse, low rev good fuel FC, High rev canot make it FC...

Originally posted by CallsignDragon@April 13, 2007 10:41 pm

Any bros, got this problem...

During sudden braking, the engine will

die off by itself. This is quite dangerous,

when on the main road...

I have encounter this problem twice already...

any comment, bros...:confused:

low idling :confused:

when on the main road...

Misfire?

Riot-Bike Co.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/Riotbike/02ba5dfd.jpghttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/Riotbike/SimonsSideCarBike-1.jpg

Need sidecar for wedding photoshoot? PM me

when on the main road...

If urs is K6 it is the same prob as YP400 1st model. It is mostly an ECM issue as was suggested in the burgmanusa forum. For YP400 04 n 05 model, such prob often occurs below 5k mileage n disappear aft 5k. Yup its dangerous n i was oso nearly hit when i stalled while braking at orchard then:giddy: Try check with GH any rectification on this quite known issue for k6.

If not K6 model maybe ur carb need to do autopsy.

http://images.adrickloh.multiply.com/image/10/photos/18/500x500/15/DSC02203.JPG?et=kGUgEqN3OSljqAOX7c3ZqA&nmid=114339778

Originally posted by V-TeC@April 13, 2007 11:34 pm

Hi ,

Me wanted to change tyres...

Any comments about DUNLOP tyres?:help:

so u found the tyres 4 ur 650. hw much was quoted n wer? Was info by one bikeshop tat in-order to get dunlop for our model need 6mths in advance versus 3 mths for bridgestone.

I would say I had gd feelin abt dunlop as my x YP400 was usin dunlop aft changin frm tat stock shityy ones(IRC). Good grip n lasting but a bit higher $ then bridgestone.

http://images.adrickloh.multiply.com/image/10/photos/18/500x500/15/DSC02203.JPG?et=kGUgEqN3OSljqAOX7c3ZqA&nmid=114339778

when on the main road...

What's your idling?

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

Originally posted by adr77@April 14, 2007 01:02 am

so u found the tyres 4 ur 650. hw much was quoted n wer? Was info by one bikeshop tat in-order to get dunlop for our model need 6mths in advance versus 3 mths for bridgestone.

I would say I had gd feelin abt dunlop as my x YP400 was usin dunlop aft changin frm tat stock shityy ones(IRC). Good grip n lasting but a bit higher $ then bridgestone.

Guan Hoe quote me $350 for the pair of dunlop tyres.(Have Stock)

For the BT, need to wait for 3 months.

Is it worth to change?

:smile:

Originally posted by V-TeC@April 14, 2007 11:18 pm

Guan Hoe quote me $350 for the pair of dunlop tyres.(Have Stock)

For the BT, need to wait for 3 months.

Is it worth to change?

:smile:

$350 abit x leh. I am surprised GH has stock on Dunlop instead of BT. From ref to Burmanusa forum, they mentioned that BT stock tyres offers avg quality (won't go wrong) compared to other makes. My opinion is BT seems more soft compared to Dunlop n in terms relates to slight lower mileage n earlier in becoming uneven in shape. from my past bikin exp, n info from some SW forumers using BT.

I would like to try Dunlop on my next change if possible but till I compared the $ from diff source.

Originally posted by adr77@April 15, 2007 12:44 pm

$350 abit x leh. I am surprised GH has stock on Dunlop instead of BT. From ref to Burmanusa forum, they mentioned that BT stock tyres offers avg quality (won't go wrong) compared to other makes. My opinion is BT seems more soft compared to Dunlop n in terms relates to slight lower mileage n earlier in becoming uneven in shape. from my past bikin exp, n info from some SW forumers using BT.

I would like to try Dunlop on my next change if possible but till I compared the $ from diff source.

Hi,

Then U got lobang where can get a better price?

So far i used the BT not bad but need to wait for 3 months n dun knoe the price yet...

Think there're 'peak' periods sometimes... now it's perfectly fine again... :sweat:

Originally posted by CallsignDragon@April 16, 2007 11:29 pm

Any of you guys ever try to modify the handbrake,

into a hook like the X9... is it possible...

If urs is a K7... den its different from ours......

U can always drill a hook onto the front compartment.