SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Burgmans Cafe 2008 - K1 to K7

Brembo

wat u looking for in getting a scoot? since u said u no time to tour le..... and wat speeds u normally ride? currently the best scooter in the 400cc cat is the Honda Silverwing Euro 400. underseat storage quite reasonable, can store 2 helmets. only cons i can think of the the pick up & slight lousy FC of abt 20 - 22km/hr on city riding. at touring, will be worst. but this bike's engine is superb and reliable.

im more concerned abt storage space n oso the ability of travelling at least 120km/h at ease wif pillion. Presently im considering either burgman400 or SW400. Lookin at second hand cos scared of the depreciation of new bike...bro who-noe shd get wat i mean...:sian: :cheeky:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im more concerned abt storage space n oso the ability of travelling at least 120km/h at ease wif pillion. Presently im considering either burgman400 or SW400. Lookin at second hand cos scared of the depreciation of new bike...bro who-noe shd get wat i mean...:sian: :cheeky:

then u should get the silverwing euro 400. it runs smoother at 120km/hr with pillion. cos the top speed is abt 170km/h ++. the burger top speed is abt 150km/h ++ thus running at 120km/h with pillion is quite struggling for the bike which will be going at a higher RPM & sressful for the engine.

but the underseat storage space for silverwing is slightly lesser (only able to put 1 full face & 1 open face) than the burgman 400 (able to store 2 full face easily) and the burgman underseat storage is squarish thus easier to pack stuffs.

talking abt seat, posture comfortability & long distance on bike, the burgman is better.

talking abt depreciation on scooters, the silverwing Euro depreciates the least & higher demand. cos its a Honda (made to last).

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

I still like my burgman 400 cos of good fc of 25-27km/l. With the high petrol price nowaday every bit of saving on petrol is money save.

Maintenance using only one spark plug. When time to overhaul only needs to pay for one set of piston instead of two for SW.

But then everyone is going for SW 400. How to sell mine when the time come?

The 400cc are still definitely on the roads in Singapore. As for dealers, really have to shop around and ask cos not many shops may carry this model.

Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

Any idea where u can get my hands on a servicing manual for the AN400K6.

AN650L3 (current): All mod transferred.

SW-T400 (till oct 13): voltmeter, safety features disabled. coocase v36+remote. Adjustable, folding Brake levers. Givi AF318 windshield. on-off switch(pilot light, head light, hazard light), electrical seat unlatch,Dr pulley.

AN400K6 (apr07-dec11): side deflectors, J Costa variator, Dr pulley slider + HiT clutch.

YP250, RVF400/RS250, NSF125.

Hello all burg masters....

i'm back i'm back...

Had a burg K1 about a year + ago and foolishly decided to sell it, then my uncle got the K6 and i love it, now looking for my own burger 400..

Actually found one, just waiting for $$$ to take over..

Hope to meet you guys one expecially Big cow and Brembo....

**You guys may not remember but i always ask questions and these 2 never let me down especially Bigcow !

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g172/dirtdynamics/logo2.jpg

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g172/dirtdynamics/IMG_0590.jpg

I Just called up Guan Hoe again...no news of new btach but the Uncle says may have k9??? Wah....

With this kind of poor import flow, I wonder does any of the Burgys have spare problems.... hmmm....thinking of switching to Silverwing already...

Hi there,

Could frwd Guan Hoe number?

Need to change tyre

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh276/khanscu316/DSC01871.jpg

Spartans316

Just changed my 1st fwd tyre and 2nd rear tyre n at the same time replaced the bearings. Noticed that the rear bearing is loose while the fwd still in good condition. Rear brake pad was also replaced with OEM type which cost $95.

http://images.adrickloh.multiply.com/image/10/photos/18/500x500/15/DSC02203.JPG?et=kGUgEqN3OSljqAOX7c3ZqA&nmid=114339778

Just changed my 1st fwd tyre and 2nd rear tyre n at the same time replaced the bearings. Noticed that the rear bearing is loose while the fwd still in good condition. Rear brake pad was also replaced with OEM type which cost $95.

bro, u crazy enough to get the OEM one huh!!! the after market kinds like Ferodo or Vesrah cost less than $20 per set for the rear......

TEAM RedBull Singapore

bro, u crazy enough to get the OEM one huh!!! the after market kinds like Ferodo or Vesrah cost less than $20 per set for the rear......

i c. so where u have them replaced at? Was told of nother alt but nid to file 2 X 4mm of protusion away n cost ard $30. btw u chg ur tyres yet? can tell mi abt the cost if u done it. tks.

http://images.adrickloh.multiply.com/image/10/photos/18/500x500/15/DSC02203.JPG?et=kGUgEqN3OSljqAOX7c3ZqA&nmid=114339778

i c. so where u have them replaced at? Was told of nother alt but nid to file 2 X 4mm of protusion away n cost ard $30. btw u chg ur tyres yet? can tell mi abt the cost if u done it. tks.

Till now have change 3 times rear & 1 time front. i always use back the tires that came with the bike. Brigdestone TH01. Very EX.... But my favorite cos its really good on the wet. But very sad that the rear will square very easily.

Anything call me better la. somethings not nice to say in here.

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Till now have change 3 times rear & 1 time front. i always use back the tires that came with the bike. Brigdestone TH01. Very EX.... But my favorite cos its really good on the wet. But very sad that the rear will square very easily.

Anything call me better la. somethings not nice to say in here.

wow high usage leh. I do agree wif u on TH01, tats y i switch to Dunlop cos not easily square off.

k will chat with u during nxt T-Max met up. Btw u live ard west side ah, always c u there on the rd.:p

I was using dunlop. Front changed once, rear twice all dunlop. Now using fatman tyres for the rear and please don't ask me for the price. So far so good, surprisingly, cos feedbacks prior to getting that wasn't really fantastic. :D

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

More often than not, if the calipers are well known brand, compatibles shouldn't be hard to source. Anyway, even OEM, KS didn't quote me as high as $95. :giddy:

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

I was using dunlop. Front changed once, rear twice all dunlop. Now using fatman tyres for the rear and please don't ask me for the price. So far so good, surprisingly, cos feedbacks prior to getting that wasn't really fantastic. :D

So tat time when i happen to park near ur bike at Beach Rd Hawker ctr, both the front n rear tyres are Fatman ah? no wonder i find ur tyres unique. anyway this brand from which country can't seems to google it.

So tat time when i happen to park near ur bike at Beach Rd Hawker ctr, both the front n rear tyres are Fatman ah? no wonder i find ur tyres unique. anyway this brand from which country can't seems to google it.

Michelin :angel:

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

i found out later that one spare part shop near Mustafa selling rear brake pad ard $60+....

the rear brake pads that scarab & me using only less than $20.

for the front brake pads can also get for less than $20 per pair for HH kinds.

TEAM RedBull Singapore