SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Does Policemen Have The Rite.??

TeRuNa

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes we do.

Which means, you really are young and naive.

I dun get wat you mean. And why do you say that im young and naive. If you say i young then thank you. But you say i naive??? Please explain...

So wat if you are old but your thinking is immature??? :) Enlighten me. Please explain why you say that im naive. And i dun understand why ppl have to say you are this la you are that la. Cant you guys just state things with REASONS? Naive.. Wat reason.... Basher... Wat reason....??? Base on feeling, instinct???

You said "Yes we do" i figured are you saying that PM do shout in parliment? If thats wat you mean. Then OMG.....

I dun get wat you mean. And why do you say that im young and naive. If you say i young then thank you. But you say i naive??? Please explain...

You have not seen the world, thus trying to say our MPs do not shout.

I thank you for your faith in Singapore's manners, but do not think you mature enough to understand Singapore's mannerisms. Be it Civil Servants or members of public which you are.

Naive, because you do not look around you, only sprout what you knows about yourself and expect others to treat you like what you think other people should.

:cool:

haha issit? nvr read properly leh. ur duel is interesting though.

Is it? Well no offend thou to them. But im not in a duel at all. I just want him to take back wat he say abt me being a "Basher". Thats the word that ignited everything. Its not fair to me. I still respect good cops. And i HATE those black sheeps that are spoiling the good image of cops. Cops are cool but where ever i see our cops i shake head....

Anyway, to explain why I think I am old.

I worked as a lowly clerk since I was 17.

I seen bodies floating on Singapore territorial waters and seen murder/robbed/raped/abused victims by the time i was 19.

I straddled both sides of the fence between a civil work & a civilian. Though being in the police sector I saw more things, which civilians will never see or learned to see.

And this isnt my first year in this forum. How many of you I have not seen misbehave? Either online or off?

Is it? Well no offend thou to them. But im not in a duel at all. I just want him to take back wat he say abt me being a "Basher". Thats the word that ignited everything. Its not fair to me. I still respect good cops. And i HATE those black sheeps that are spoiling the good image of cops. Cops are cool but where ever i see our cops i shake head....

You do realise that you are still kinda bashing the POs in Sg in general with your last sentence?

Good cops???? Those kind you see on tv arh?

You have not seen the world, thus trying to say our MPs do not shout.

I thank you for your faith in Singapore's manners, but do not think you mature enough to understand Singapore's mannerisms. Be it Civil Servants or members of public which you are.

Naive, because you do not look around you, only sprout what you knows about yourself and expect others to treat you like what you think other people should.

Wow so how do you measure the terms "mature enough"? Older than you = mature enough? So you only "think" im not mature... So you think, then i tot, then who confirm? Sometimes a coffeeshop beng got better manners than those educated rich man son. Is it me or is it you that have not seen the world? From which perspective you see your world?

When did i say that i expect others to take wat i say is true? BTW isnt forum a place for Q&A? TS ask so we say from our point of view. No one using a gun to tell you hey you should do this or that. DID I??? If i did then im so sorry but the question is DID I

Wow so how do you measure the terms "mature enough"? Older than you = mature enough? So you only "think" im not mature... So you think, then i tot, then who confirm? Sometimes a coffeeshop beng got better manners than those educated rich man son. Is it me or is it you that have not seen the world? From which perspective you see your world?

When did i say that i expect others to take wat i say is true? BTW isnt forum a place for Q&A? TS ask so we say from our point of view. No one using a gun to tell you hey you should do this or that. DID I??? If i did then im so sorry but the question is DID I

Wow, you really cannot take comments even if you asked for it.

You do realise that you are still kinda bashing the POs in Sg in general with your last sentence?

Good cops???? Those kind you see on tv arh?

OH..... so you are a PO yourself... no wonder.....

Good cops are not those you see on tv. (Are you naive or wat? Or you watch too much movies?)

Yes so far i the PO i have met are like wat i said....shake head...

Only one that summon me with one whole bunch of other POs. Let me tell you the story. Yes i committed an offence. So there was this number 1 PO says... where you think you are going? So i was scared and somehow damn pissed with the way he talk. So this PO number 2 see my pissed off face, without saying anything he ask me to follow him one side. And guess wat... he greeted me talk to me nicely ask me for my particulars and explain to me my offence. Ah... there i feel so damn good. I feel happy even thou i knw i going to pay for a fine and demerit. Im ok.. i make the offence i pay. But i dun like it when the PO number 1 give me the "F" look. He should learn much more from PO number 2.

Please to those who think im a basher. I myself have alot of cops as my personal frens as well. I knw wat is the dos and donts. And i knw wat they can do and cannot do. :) try me... I even knw the PIs at tanglin. You want me to give names???

Perspective?? Why do I have to justify you my perspective when you didnt at least showed something of a information exchange?

You definitely sound like you have not serve national service.

And what were you doing when you were 19 years old?

Maybe then you can question my perspective of whether I sit at kopitiam drink kopi with 60 year old men or I drink ear grey tea at some posh hotel lobby.

Good cops are not those you see on tv. (Are you naive or wat? Or you watch too much movies?)

Yes so far i the PO i have met are like wat i said....shake head...

Only one that summon me with one whole bunch of other POs. Let me tell you the story. Yes i committed an offence. So there was this number 1 PO says... where you think you are going? So i was scared and somehow damn pissed with the way he talk. So this PO number 2 see my pissed off face, without saying anything he ask me to follow him one side. And guess wat... he greeted me talk to me nicely ask me for my particulars and explain to me my offence. Ah... there i feel so damn good. I feel happy even thou i knw i going to pay for a fine and demerit. Im ok.. i make the offence i pay. But i dun like it when the PO number 1 give me the "F" look. He should learn much more from PO number 2.

Please to those who think im a basher. I myself have alot of cops as my personal frens as well. I knw wat is the dos and donts. And i knw wat they can do and cannot do. :) try me... I even knw the PIs at tanglin. You want me to give names???

In your own posting, you have cop frens that treated you nicely even when you do give a pissed up face.

And since you knew POs; are your frens aware about your pissed up?

tanglin? Sure give names and I will give them a call. I am sure they can maybe best advise me whether some kies are using their names to prove their substance because they have such friends.

Wow, you really cannot take comments even if you asked for it.

Well i can take comments no problem. But your post #229 says that im naive. Why do you have to say that? Is that part of the comment? I asked for comment on the issue not comment on me. You wanna comment on me then wait till you see me in person. You can comment until the cow comes home.

Did i say you are childish? No wat rite... So why you all posting have to insult ppl? Saying ppl are this and that when you got no support or reasons. Just by thinking and feeling??? Its not a love forum you knw...

Well, I no longer watched cantonese or chinese movies. I would say I have not watched asian movies for 3 years now.

So yah.....it kinda explains your pissed off attitude now. Someone who cannot tolerated being commented on, despite asking for it.

And its funny....you arent the first kid to play this kinda bashing on this legality forum.

In your own posting, you have cop frens that treated you nicely even when you do give a pissed up face.

And since you knew POs; are your frens aware about your pissed up?

Why would i be pissed up? My fren not wearing Uniform and didnt shout rite in my face. If he is on duty and he do that to me he will also kana complaint from me NO DOUBTS ABT THAT.

tanglin? Sure give names and I will give them a call. I am sure they can maybe best advise me whether some kies are using their names to prove their substance because they have such friends.

Lady you really wanna go to that extend do you? :) You can try to call Madeline if you want to.... The PI you see in crime watch. And her mum a retired CID. Live in serangoon north.

Lady you really wanna go to that extend do you? :) You can try to call Madeline if you want to.... The PI you see in crime watch. And her mum a retired CID. Live in serangoon north.

How about this. I call her now and tells her to meet us at the canteen. Will that do for you?

You wanna comment on me then wait till you see me in person. You can comment until the cow comes home.QUOTE]

Sure, I will be procede over in a cab.

Shall we meet at your fren's tanglin police division canteen then? Tonight 7pm too early for you?

Wa aunty... Are you officially asking me out??? I shy leh...i said wait till i didnt say i wanna meet you. Thanks for calling me a kid. I suddenly feel so young hahaha..