SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Does Policemen Have The Rite.??

TeRuNa

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I no longer watched cantonese or chinese movies. I would say I have not watched asian movies for 3 years now.

So yah.....it kinda explains your pissed off attitude now. Someone who cannot tolerated being commented on, despite asking for it.

And its funny....you arent the first kid to play this kinda bashing on this legality forum.

Firstly.. Im not a kid...

Secondly... This is not a bashing... You think that it is a bashing... We are STILL talking abt the cop that shouted at TS for your info.

Thirdly... Im not pissed off at all... You are the one who are pissed of and saying someone is naive. :) Its not that i cannot tolerate. Its that you cannot get an answer to support your posts...

Lastly... And you cannot tolerate until the extend that you are asking me out... OMG...

Wahahhaah.. sometimes it is quite interesting reading threads like these...

Sitting in my office the work 'PO' keep reminding me of 'Purchase Order'... hahaa Damn. Got to get some work done....

I think shouting should be ban totally. PO will have to carry a beeper that measures their voice and if it goes off they get a ticket themselves. If the civilian shout, they get a ticket too!

Patent this product and sell it to Taiwan politicians. Bet it will stop all the fist fights!

Oh, another suggestions, change all forum nicks to NRIC numbers. Then we'll know whose old and whose not... Everyone will automatically try to type sense everytime they are on the forum... hahaaa

LOL!!

hey kitty.. still into guns??

my interest in them are starting up again!! but the cost shrugs me away..

sorry..:offtopic: :offtopic:

Ok dear, I burst out laughing at your post.

No, not into guns now. Now kinda working to finish selling my place and bike, goes overseas and maybe pick up guns again after I am settled.

If nothing comes up. Settling in Thailand Changmai. If things do come up, it will be USA or Australia.

:cool:

Lastly... And you cannot tolerate until the extend that you are asking me out... OMG...

So now I am the one that is asking you out....

The next you are going to suggest is that I liked you and wanted to meet you to sex you.......(long time experience liao, its very standard, most forumers after suggesting to meet thinking I wont dare to show.....turns around to suggest they are too sexy for this forum....)

Well i can take comments no problem. But your post #229 says that im naive. Why do you have to say that? Is that part of the comment? I asked for comment on the issue not comment on me. You wanna comment on me then wait till you see me in person. You can comment until the cow comes home.

Did i say you are childish? No wat rite... So why you all posting have to insult ppl? Saying ppl are this and that when you got no support or reasons. Just by thinking and feeling??? Its not a love forum you knw...

Asked me to see you, then now says i am asking you out.

If you do not dare to meet, dont need to bring up Madeline lah, her mother CID lah, or even tanglin division.

I was mostly responding to you. So think again before your small head decide to post again can.

Madaline indeed, so far, how many females you are hiding under from????

I called.

There is no investigator by that name in Tanglin. Operator request that you provide a surename so as to confirm she was not transferred out.

Well???? Who else you want to bring up to errmmmm boaster yourself?

Omg why am i talking to you anyway... You PO asking for someones particulars again? Im not boosting myself. Why do you think that way again? Wats the matter with you? Got stepped on you kitty tail by me?

I just said i got PO and PI frens also so im not a basher for your info. Why would i bash the MIB if i have frens in there? Im trying to be fair for my frens in this Civil Servant job whose public image are tarnish by these bad unmannered cops.

I knw you being a PO is hard job and i respect that. But you still think shouting at TS when he didnt even retaliate is a well mannered thing to do???

Or are you booster yourself? So knw we knw you PO you trying to do you job here again? Are you taking me as a criminal also? OMG.....

So now I am the one that is asking you out....

The next you are going to suggest is that I liked you and wanted to meet you to sex you.......(long time experience liao, its very standard, most forumers after suggesting to meet thinking I wont dare to show.....turns around to suggest they are too sexy for this forum....)

Ermmm sorry i dun think i will like you. And i WONT meet you for sex, FOR SURE.... You can SHOOT ME DEAD and it can NEVER happen...

BTW aint it true you are the one asking me out??? =.= You are arent you....???

bernard, you do realise your number is showing at the garage forums?

would you prefer i call you instead?

And please lor.....you were the one to bring up Madeline and her retired CID mother. You are willing to sarbo Madeline but not your other male frens.....Yes...I can see how much of a man you are.

Ermmm sorry i dun think i will like you. And i WONT meet you for sex, FOR SURE.... You can SHOOT ME DEAD and it can NEVER happen...

BTW aint it true you are the one asking me out??? =.= You are arent you....???

Nope, I suggested the answer to meet you can call you naive in your face.

And BTW, What is madeline's surename in the tanglin police division?

Asked me to see you, then now says i am asking you out.

If you do not dare to meet, dont need to bring up Madeline lah, her mother CID lah, or even tanglin division.

I was mostly responding to you. So think again before your small head decide to post again can.

Madaline indeed, so far, how many females you are hiding under from????

OMG are all of your kind so unrational??? wat has it got to do with "how many females you are hiding under from????" WTH.... ???

I can give you the name again if you want Madeline Tan long fren from serangoon gardens secondary.... You want address as well??? OMG.How i knw if you really call??? Mabbe you someone luring me out then wanna bash me? I not so naive leh... if i really were to meet you then i kana liao so lucky i not so naive as you say.

You said you responding to my post so wat has it got to do with the sex thing and the how many female hiding under thingy??? =.=???

OMG are all of your kind so unrational??? wat has it got to do with "how many females you are hiding under from????" WTH.... ???

I can give you the name again if you want Madeline Tan long fren from serangoon gardens secondary.... You want address as well??? OMG.How i knw if you really call??? Mabbe you someone luring me out then wanna bash me? I not so naive leh... if i really were to meet you then i kana liao so lucky i not so naive as you say.

You said you responding to my post so wat has it got to do with the sex thing and the how many female hiding under thingy??? =.=???

Ok lor.....you afraid of being bashed at tanglin police division canteen with your Madeline Tan fren in presence.

I guessed everyone can read and understand where you stand.

bernard, you do realise your number is showing at the garage forums?

would you prefer i call you instead?

And please lor.....you were the one to bring up Madeline and her retired CID mother. You are willing to sarbo Madeline but not your other male frens.....Yes...I can see how much of a man you are.

Nope i dunno and i dun bother if my number show up. So wat... You doing your detective job again??? Awww... You wanna call me for wat? You so free to check on ppl ah. So if you got a tiff with someone on forum you run ard looking for names and numbers all this? Who is naive now??? OMG.....

"Please to those who think im a basher. I myself have alot of cops as my personal frens as well. I knw wat is the dos and donts. And i knw wat they can do and cannot do. try me... I even knw the PIs at tanglin. You want me to give names???" Why would i wanna sabo my fren? I said i knw them personally... Why you so aggitated? Why you say i sabo? I said if you wanna knw the fren that i knw personally at tanglin. And you said i sabo...??? Which part you find its sabo? I just want you to think that im not a basher... sigh very tired toking to you all... used up alot of energy...

Ok lor.....you afraid of being bashed at tanglin police division canteen with your Madeline Tan fren in presence.

I guessed everyone can read and understand where you stand.

So why and wat is the reason for the meet up then??? becos of your naive and ego? Or are you so free that you can meet anytime you want for these small things? Or mabbe its a BIG thing to you...

BTW, there is no Madeline tan in tanglin police division.

Bernard, why are you hiding behind those female names?

Im beginning to suspect you... You can try Wayne..

Funny why am i telling you all this... I find myself kinna stupid now. =.=!!!

Sorry i dun think i have to oblige to wat you ask for. Anyway there is a Wayne if you want. WTH.... Later you will say tht i sabo again WTH.

Now you happy with a GUY name? You want more???

Bernard, its okay you know.

I know your kind of age and personality.

You are not the first that I argued with on this forum, and you wont be the last. You also arent that mature enough if you really think you cannot be found out or that others will not know how ball less you are.

its okay, Madeline tan, her retired cid mother, staying in serangoon north and possibly your wife, its okay, I understand how you can be afriad of being bashed by a older female who tells you, you are naive and silly.

So why and wat is the reason for the meet up then??? becos of your naive and ego? Or are you so free that you can meet anytime you want for these small things? Or mabbe its a BIG thing to you...

Well Bernard?

Are you up to being called naive till the cows come home or you just want me to keep checking your post and direct others to this thread to see your silliness?

Im going home now i will continue once im home... Thank you guys for viewing.. :)

BTW izit an offence to post here??? Commenting on "bad" cops? Hmmm....

Nope, its not an offence to post about bad cops.

But i dont know how acceptable for liars, naive, ball less fellas to be exposed here.

Anyway, do run home....this thread wont disappear.

Well? Let me know which Wayne. I am sure they will be very thrilled to know this world is so small that I know you.

Bernard, its okay you know.

I know your kind of age and personality.

You are not the first that I argued with on this forum, and you wont be the last. You also arent that mature enough if you really think you cannot be found out or that others will not know how ball less you are.

its okay, Madeline tan, her retired cid mother, staying in serangoon north and possibly your wife, its okay, I understand how you can be afriad of being bashed by a older female who tells you, you are naive and silly.

Awwwww you making it sounds like a loser.... How you knw my age and personality? You mean you knw me???

Yea old female bites and unreasonable so i scared. So wat if you found out? Why you calling me ball less now? Just becos i not meeting you at tanglin? OMG....

I still dun understand why you get so aggitated. Had a bad day???

There is 3 wayne at tanglin.

Which one? If its wayne khoo, no prob, I have his number now.

So you are Bernard What?

I will get back to you on the surname. But i will PM you. I dun call my fren by surnames.. erm do you??? And why would i wanna tell you my surname?

So you ViciousKitty what??? I didnt knw thats a name. At least i put my name so WHO is BALL-LESS? Oops sorry you lady forgot you really are BALL-LESS...

Nope, had a wonderful day until I read you in this forum.

Really reminded me of those boys on this forum 5 years ago with your same kinda posting style.

I believe more grown up ahbengs will know this phrase: I opened my doors to you.

The meaning behind it meant......

And to have it issued by an old female, I believe only schoolboys will run away..

And yes, I still say. You hide behind skirts.