SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Does Policemen Have The Rite.??

TeRuNa

me, aprilia RS125.. K la mau lentok liao.. Manyak ngantok bsk mau masok keje awal2.. bleh balik siang2... escape peak hours.. hee.. Nyte2...

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

Aprilia RS125'05 (FBC9258A) 21/08/08 - 31/07/10

Piaggio ______ (FB______) 31/07/10 - ???

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vkitty you really are a "B" Serious and i wont corresponse with you cos i think its really lame to talk to ppl like you. You dun find yourself low class and loser to talk abt ppls mother?

Oh so you mama teach you that? You can continue to ask for names and believe that i liar or naive or wat. I dun think i would wanna give you names anyway... i dunno why would i be so stupid to oblige that.

I still cant believe it you are born 74. OMG. Not that i cant argue with you but with your ego and unreasonable postings i think i let you have it.

I still WAITING for the part which i make ppl think that im a BASHER of PO. And still waiting for the part which im NAIVE.

Like i said i have frens who are PO too so im not the type who bash POs. SPF is a respected job and i do hope all officers can be approachable and not in this case in the thread where TS is shouted at. So far as the TS is concern as shouting.

Uncle bawak VFR.....

newcomer,

The famous popiah stall (or van, to be precise) is located in front of the Shell kiosk opposite Perling Mall. (Very tedious to explain in detail the route there. Google the map)

It's open daily from about 12.30 pm to about 5.30 to 6 pm. Best time to go is at about 3 pm. That's when both popiahs are still available. Try the packet mee goreng also. Power!!

Oh... it's closed on Fridays.

"Keep your friends close but your enemies closer"

oh i know where is it liao. i eat their nasi, pisang, packet mee siam, popiah before. :thumb:

have u tried the famous cendol stall opened by a family one? oso van type one. their kachang big big one and can add pulut. cendol and pisang, shiooooooook man...

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/9907/albumpicvr3.jpg

Bernard, nice of you to find me on friendster.

But hey, I still say you are naive and it has not been proven otherwise.

So your old friends are PO? Thats very unique? You must be the only person with some (maybe two...counting one retired mother of the Madelene is 3?)

Does it mean I am your friend because I am related to SPF then? So whats your big deal with another forumer here because his bro is a spf? People got relatives in spf is hum chee but you got friends in spf is very cool hor.

When I said you are naive, its because of your comments on issues which is not SPF thats why you classified all POs in general 'shake head kind.'

Its obvious that whoever didnt give you a pissed up face or spoke to you in loud tones then is considered good cop. You want to consider that that good cop behaviour, then you really should try living in thailand for a while.

Thai customs demand that all person shall speak to each other as whispers. Loud voices are considered rude and elders have the right to thwack your head about it.

Try their good cop there.......they speak to you in whispers and smiles and you pass them $400/- per chat at the road.

Or try kopi-ing with the cops in Malaysia, Indonesian & China. Try USA & Australia too, they can be ever so 'polite' when they see your skin colour.

:cool:

haha..!!now i'm laughing...its ok guys...u can go which side of the track u want...this forum id free for all...not only meant for me alone...;)

btw,guys n gals...enuf is enuf lah....

argument after argument...haiz...went to finish...??(bile nak habes...??)

to kitty: take a chill pill aite...

everything's gonna be alrite....(by bob marley)

:D

Me very chill lah, I didnt come here to bash you did i? I merely state what will happen if a complaint is made.

And voices are subjective. You should hear me when I talk, I recently had some folks complain that I was too loud over the phone so I was considered shouting.

But I never had any problems with any exhibition jobs because my voice is nicely directed that people at certain end of the crowd can hear me.

Ok ok lah....I had durians last night so my breath is going to stink a bit today.

To TS, unless that PO spoke in vulgar language, there was no way to mention his shouting, because his shouting may be his louder voice because of the surrounding.

And because of the nature of the event, issuing you a summon might may you unhappy thus you remember the loud voice much better.

Besides shouting just mean the officer needs lots of 'pi pa gow' to sooth his throat as often.

Anyway, I had my fair share of nagging POs. I never realised how men can be this chatty to strangers.

bernardk,

i'm not taking sides. but i tink you shd open up abit and not take the posts people write too seriously.

and kitty is rite too, there are MPs who do not exhibit and talk like how you percieve they should be. I've seen and heard how one MP cum Minister who talks badly about his very own voters who voted him in.

sis kitty, you so free ah... hehee, why not we meet up 2nite for dinner? :)

http://www.nutrition4u.sg/images/coaches/VicNette02.jpg

Contact me at 9858 6442 (madman) 9845 6442 (Babycakes)

Visit me at www.Fat2FitChallenge.com or add me in FB nutrition4u.sg

oh i know where is it liao. i eat their nasi, pisang, packet mee siam, popiah before. :thumb:

have u tried the famous cendol stall opened by a family one? oso van type one. their kachang big big one and can add pulut. cendol and pisang, shiooooooook man...

:offtopic:

newcomer, next time u can organize makansutra trip at this place for our next newbie outing after hari raya perhaps?

The Road less Travelled

http://multiply.com/mu/aaronazmi/image/1/photos/177/600x600/51/PIC-0105-1.JPG?et=EPg%2B7KSmSyqSCJnhbA%2C62w&nmid=309411908

Bernard, nice of you to find me on friendster.

But hey, I still say you are naive and it has not been proven otherwise.

Which part of it is naive?

So your old friends are PO? Thats very unique? You must be the only person with some (maybe two...counting one retired mother of the Madelene is 3?)

Does it mean I am your friend because I am related to SPF then? So whats your big deal with another forumer here because his bro is a spf? People got relatives in spf is hum chee but you got friends in spf is very cool hor.

When I said you are naive, its because of your comments on issues which is not SPF thats why you classified all POs in general 'shake head kind.'

I said again. I didnt say its cool or a booster for me. I said that i have frens as PO and i wont bash PO as i have frens also PO. Which part you dun understand? I just wanna clear my name as a PO basher. I didnt say "ALL" POs i said so far the PO i seen are shake head. Meaning those that i "SEE" are shake heads. Other than that i dunno. I give you another name if you want. Evan. You want IC number and full name? =.=

Its obvious that whoever didnt give you a pissed up face or spoke to you in loud tones then is considered good cop. You want to consider that that good cop behaviour, then you really should try living in thailand for a while..

Yea of cos whoever speak to me in a good tone is a well mannered cop definately. Unless there is a crime that i commit, you wanna shout scream or eat me also can. You mean they cannot talk normal? Must Loud or whisper? Come on we knw the attitude TS is describing abt the PO he met. You as a PO should tell your frens and prevent that instead of telling us that its talking loud and not shouting. If thats the idea of shouting we get then notify them that we think this way and try to prevent that and you all can also prevent compliants rite?

Thai customs demand that all person shall speak to each other as whispers. Loud voices are considered rude and elders have the right to thwack your head about it.

Try their good cop there.......they speak to you in whispers and smiles and you pass them $400/- per chat at the road.

Or try kopi-ing with the cops in Malaysia, Indonesian & China. Try USA & Australia too, they can be ever so 'polite' when they see your skin colour.

Are you suggesting that these are good cops? Or should our POs follow that?

If i really commit an offence on road and i get a whisper and smile of cos i pay $400/- cos its a offence. Like TS he already said he paying the fine. And if the thai PO you talking abt is wat our PO that TS met, then i think you and me wont be posting here...

7 pages... 300+ posts... where's it heading now?

:offtopic:

anyone happen to be in Manila now?

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a169/changmao/ninedragoncafe.jpg

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=48008&d=1198993193

And because of the nature of the event, issuing you a summon might may you unhappy thus you remember the loud voice much better.

i accept the fact tht i was in the wrong for parking on a double yellow line la...bt...i don't deserve to be shout at like small kids wat....??

TS already accepted the fact that he was in the wrong.

just wanna clarify wif u guys whether policemen have the rite to raise/shout rite in ur face without u talking back to dem or retaliate..

TS didnt retaliate.

To TeRuna,

Or isit you gave the officer the look that you cant hear him? Or you keep saying "Huh???" So thats why he thinks that the surrounding it TOO loud that you cant hear his voice? Or are you beside a pub with football showing on tv?

Haha.. This is just one of those that always finish one post with

...to be continued

kind.. There shall be no ending as every post is just the beginning..

:faint:

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

Aprilia RS125'05 (FBC9258A) 21/08/08 - 31/07/10

Piaggio ______ (FB______) 31/07/10 - ???

Which part of it is naive?

I said again. I didnt say its cool or a booster for me. I said that i have frens as PO and i wont bash PO as i have frens also PO. Which part you dun understand? I just wanna clear my name as a PO basher. I didnt say "ALL" POs i said so far the PO i seen are shake head. Meaning those that i "SEE" are shake heads. Other than that i dunno. I give you another name if you want. Evan. You want IC number and full name? =.=

Yea of cos whoever speak to me in a good tone is a well mannered cop definately. Unless there is a crime that i commit, you wanna shout scream or eat me also can. You mean they cannot talk normal? Must Loud or whisper? Come on we knw the attitude TS is describing abt the PO he met. You as a PO should tell your frens and prevent that instead of telling us that its talking loud and not shouting. If thats the idea of shouting we get then notify them that we think this way and try to prevent that and you all can also prevent compliants rite?

Are you suggesting that these are good cops? Or should our POs follow that?

If i really commit an offence on road and i get a whisper and smile of cos i pay $400/- cos its a offence. Like TS he already said he paying the fine. And if the thai PO you talking abt is wat our PO that TS met, then i think you and me wont be posting here...

hey bro..wassup wif the PO thingy here??

:gun: To Live Is To Ride >< To Ride Is To Live

landing soon in afgan

how long will u be there?

i'm here for 21 days...

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a169/changmao/ninedragoncafe.jpg

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=48008&d=1198993193

But certainly this is very entertaining and very insightful. :p

A very good example of how different pple interpret the same context in different ways.

Perhaps age does play a part. i hope that is really the problem, coz if an adult still insist and retort in his own funny perception. That will be kinda sad eh ? :giddy:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v135/forkie/gif/cbike.gif αll oveR Ür toWή

Sorry, was busy watching animes.

Bernard, I think I typed enough. As mentioned earlier, people can read and see what you are trying to do.

Its really not the first time and no big deal anymore. Keep insisting you are right and I will continue insisting that you are naive.

Its simple. The TS had said his piece, if you figure you are helping him more with your earlier bashing of police officers and the fellow forumer here that has relatives in spf. Then I have more or less said enough.

Bernard, it does not matter who you are. Because whatever you have wrote in here is suffice to show your Police friends if they ever really want to meet me to defend you.

To date, none has. So I really couldnt borther about your biatching on this forum.

But certainly this is very entertaining and very insightful. :p

A very good example of how different pple interpret the same context in different ways.

Perhaps age does play a part. i hope that is really the problem, coz if an adult still insist and retort in his own funny perception. That will be kinda sad eh ? :giddy:

Yes, age makes a difference, if his friendster is to be believed, he is 6 years my junior. And probably about 6 years of real life only after his national service.

15 years in a force, and I've met more likely more numbers of males his age then he ever did with his own sex.

So I find him naive to be talking about stuffs he never really knows, seen or experienced.