SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Does Policemen Have The Rite.??

TeRuNa

more than a year ago, i kena summoned by one of the forumer here, riding white civilian diversion 900. he is a voluntary police. i begged and begged not to summon me 12 points for red light when i was working in mac. he was harsh and very happy able to summon me. was still p-plate. from tat day onwards, i realised how important my license was so point-free until now.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cte report. we told them the group just ran towards underpass, so instead of just transform into running cop (as SPF advertisements) .... they still write report..

Seriously I have never seen them run while in uniform...

I bet most can't run for nuts anyway with all the gear on them...

I guess if we live long enough we will see our fair share of good and bad 'everything' not just MIB...

I personally clash with MIB once when I spoke too loud and he replied 'wah you talk to me like that ah' I came out from the taxi and reply to him, why I cannot talk to him like that... I was really really pissed with what he said in the first place.. he really think he is king or something.. which obviously is not...

Also, I have witness MIB whom are very composed when faced with very difficult civilians. My wife's sister. Just completing being unreasonable trying to force the MIB to do something that is clearly not possible in the procedures... The MIB in charge keep cool despite being yell at for 5-10 mins..

This guy in my books is one of the good ones. Not that rank matters, but he was the highest rank MIB among the whole group....

To say they are good, they are not that good but to say they are bad, hey they are not that bad either...

Whats my point? Actually nothing.. just couldnt sleep... hahaahahaa

:dot:

aiya.. anywhere in the working society.. there are different kinds of people. different kind of personalities. some are those garang type, some are those soft type, some are those who talk loud but at the end of the day will try to help you, some are those who keep quiet but at the end of the day let you die. there are good and bad people.

we are all human being afterall.

"R" to we pray.

The new Religion

always remembered 糖果

Wow.... opened my eyes big2 read thru.. and hey.. make sense lei.. We are all human... Do mistakes to learn... And so I learnt today... :D

GOOD MORNING GUYS!!!

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

Aprilia RS125'05 (FBC9258A) 21/08/08 - 31/07/10

Piaggio ______ (FB______) 31/07/10 - ???

Good Morning Guys n Girls...:D

finally i feel tht this thread is being lite up...

carry on the good convo guys..!!:cheer:

btw,its true tht no one is perfect...i'm not blaming the whole organization either...just tht this few rotten apple which spoils the whole basket of apples...

so therefore...if u happen to noe them...pls advice them...coz,there is thread like this which public finally can say freely abt their views and thoughts...

:thumb:

376747_10150445940699560_19154214559_8173274_1306091283_n.jpg

Once an Italian. Always an Italian.

Senyum-Senyum Selalu...:D

FiR.

Good morning.....

Puasa tak????

u always ask ppl wader they fast or not...u got fast or not..??hahaha..!!:lol:

Cuti maseh belum approved so puasa ler.. hee..

ic...u apply oredy..??:D

376747_10150445940699560_19154214559_8173274_1306091283_n.jpg

Once an Italian. Always an Italian.

Senyum-Senyum Selalu...:D

FiR.

Do you knw that in the Mas Selamat case YES ITS THE ARMY that is doing the search. If they are so good they would have caught him.

erm..gurkhas is under police force btw, not army, but they wear camo too. they called the army to help,cause in terms of manpower.. army is many times bigger AND btw .. ISD is a different department from police force.. they are under the home team which is same as SCDF and prisons, CNB but ISD is NOT under POLICE force.

So... The gurkhas let the guy escape at mount vernon rite? :)

And in the Nicole Highway case its the Civil Defense.

err .. they are so called rescuers, trained to do so, police not trained to go into collapsed building or structure to rescue people.. police did coorden off the affected area and tp which are also under the police force are roped in the surroundding roads to close traffic leading to nicoll hway. so u mentioned that they didnt work or they didnt even help?

I didnt say they didnt help. I mentioned ROAD MARSHALL... Aint i rite? :) BlackBandit said: "So, if you're in trouble, you call fireman or army???" Yes of cos i just stating that if its the Nicoll highway of cos call SCDF and Mas Selamat they still call Army. Aint i rite?

So tell me. Wat does the police do when it comes to REAL crisis? Road Marshall???

if our police force is working like those of our neighbours.. u think u will still be able to even walk alone on the streets late at night?

You mean you cannot walk on the streets late at night without them?

Typical policeman BALLS CARRIER...

for what he carry balls of policeman? they are not his boss and dont pay his salary?? carry also no use, if by carrying they will put 1 man to guard my doorstep or my vehicle. i will do it too. so why u say he carry ball?

Like you mention. So why would BlackBandit says that im a Basher?

I didnt say that i am a policeman basher... i just say i rather take things on my own. Is that "WRONG?" and i say so long as i dun do crime is good enough.. Is that consider a BASHER???

naw.. u are just a typical trying to get back at policeman guy. seriously.

Why would i wanna get back to policeman guy? Its not me who is like the TS kana scream at. So now your "FEELING" tells you that im a basher. :) There is already ALOT of examples abt "bad" policeman. I SAY AGAIN "BAD" POLICEMAN....... I DIDNT SAY POLICEMAN. I SAID BAD POLICEMAN Now do i make it VERY clear for you??? BAD POLICE MAN, not POLICEMAN.... You both seems not to understand the thread.... We are talking abt the POLICEMAN WHO SHOUTED AT THE TS. You.... ermmm... understand???

no point liao.. hee.. Eh.. this forum can really side track sia.. hee..

Good Evening, people...

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

Aprilia RS125'05 (FBC9258A) 21/08/08 - 31/07/10

Piaggio ______ (FB______) 31/07/10 - ???

Seriously, shouting is not a offence.

And TS did not have a meter around that can measure the actual decibel of the officer's voice on the road, in somewhat open space with vehicles moving around and sounds bouncing off the buildings nearby.

If he says the officers shouted, who are we to debate that?

And besides, reprimands will always sounded louder in our ears, no matter haw long ago it happened.

Anyway, the poor officer most likely need lots of 'pi pa gow' since he was shouting so often.

TS should just write in. State the officers name, date time of happening and be done with it. Because unless he himself is mute, not to say others will not find him loud and rude too.

:cool: