SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Does Policemen Have The Rite.??

TeRuNa

Oh... I see so your brother is a SPF no wonder you are a police BALL CARRIER. So hows the research coming? Usually in heartlands crime always happened and end before they are there. Then victims go NPP to make reports to ASSIST their research. So i rather get civilians help and shout out "robbers" than to call MIB who are those sleepin in patrol cars and got caught on "stomp"? Of cos i knw who to call. You are confusing others here. When did i say to call Army of SCDF for domestic dispute? I just said i wont depend on MIB and depend on myself to be more vigilant and not to commit crime. Is that "WRONG?" You watch TV rite... got see crime watch rite... Singapore garment ask us to be vigilant rite. So which part of my statement says its not rite to be vigilant myself rather than to wait for things to happen and call MIB??? You are obviously one MISLEADED Fella.

You mean other countries are different? Police catch people before crime happens? You think this is Minority Report, ah? Empirically, we have one of the highest incarceration (imprisonment) rate in the world per capita. Meaning, there is a high arrest rate. Then intangibly, can we translate also our low crime rates on the police presence on the roads and the absolutism of punishment in our country? Not like you can pay off policemen or judges and get away with it?

If you were to put it subtly that you'd rather be vigilant then be overdependent on the police or government, then I'd salute you cos then, you're ACTUALLY doing your part for country. But, make sure you know the confines of what you're doing.

Oh you cant compair product and human dude. You comparing something that is living and something that is not. So wat "rationale" you talking abt? Anyway if a branded product is conk out i will definately stop myself from buying that brand again and not so stupid to chuck all out the window. Do you do that??? Wa so rich ah you. At least use until spoil ma. BTW i knw you setting example but do you knw "SONY" can sue you? Please be "INFORMED".

Don't give me this crap about Sony wanting to sue me. This is an analogy, not tantamount to slander under law of torts. You think I kindergarten kid you can scare, ah? If you want human comparison, then take for example relationships.... Your girlfriend or wife make a mistake, then you dump/divorce her immediately?? What you should be taking is everything with a pinch of salt. Not everything is perfect. Even your spelling, in this case....

Oh you are a MISLEADED Fella here again. The payout packet is to relieve GST. Not becos of strong economy. If singapore have very strong economy they there wont be such a high unemployment rate. And if i have to depend on MIB which you claim to "CONTRIBUTE TO MY SALARY" so does it mean i dun need to work and start posting here to EXPLAIN to you??? Crime rates are low is due to Singaporeans are too well brought up. And hum chi like you. So no crime lor. So you think they contribute to your salary ah... Wa so noble... wow MIB sure love you to Sign on with them. So loyal...

Dude, where did I mention GST relief??? I'm saying your monthly pay packet!! I could rattle on about the correlation between defence/crime rates and strong economy but then again, you still wouldn't understand it and will give me rethorical reasons like S'poreans "hum chi".

High unemployment rate? Compared to which country??? According to the World Factbook, our unemployment rate stands at 2.1%, which is the least among the industrialised nations. (https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2129rank.html).

We may be at odds on this and both of us will argue till the cows come home. But the fact remains, the TS has let the matter rest....

"Keep your friends close but your enemies closer"

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys.....chill ok.TS is sitting quietly one corner and both of you are straining necks at each other.Can we put the matter to rest and move on?.

My orgasm starts at 299km/h.....

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1

5th ride - CBRXX1100:thumb:

wheres the pop corn and cola??

Life sux..Take control ..and live it and pick yourselves up now.. die later

if the roads end ....i go off road

Honda Shadow ACE 400 1997

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

"Bikers Don't bleed, we mark our territory"...

"Bikers Don't leave our body behind , we just a smear on the road"

"Bikers Don't cry When we Die, we just let others do it on our behalf"

"Bikers Don't stop Riding,We keep cruzing after we Die"

Hey guys.....chill ok.TS is sitting quietly one corner and both of you are straining necks at each other.Can we put the matter to rest and move on?.

Geng,

Now that I think of it, perhaps the TS is sitting quietly in one corner and laughing at me and bernard. Perhaps you should start charging for tickets...??

But then, bulan puasa geng.... I'll let the matter rest and let bernard have his say... Dosa!!!

Mord,

of course you have to buy laaa.... You think garmen wanna give you free issit?

7-Eleven have....

correct lah bro ......:thumb:

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

Geng,

Now that I think of it, perhaps the TS is sitting quietly in one corner and laughing at me and bernard. Perhaps you should start charging for tickets...??

But then, bulan puasa geng.... I'll let the matter rest and let bernard have his say... Dosa!!!

Hehehehe...tau takpe...:)

Cool under fire,calm under pressure

My orgasm starts at 299km/h.....

Personal ride -

1st ride - TRZ 125

2nd ride - GSXR-K

3rd ride - CBR400RN

3rd ride - Super 4(S)

4th ride - R1

5th ride - CBRXX1100:thumb:

When i saw the title of this thread I felt a need to share my deal of my experience. likewise to anyone whom have their encounters with the "boys in blue"

OF COZ they have no bladdy rights to shout at you or any of us.

It's an Ego trip for him.

Don't bother with emails. They are deadends.

I have a young friend (neighbour) 16 years of age, told me that there's 2 BIG time bully hanging around the vicinty of our residence. He was being harassed by these officers who flashed their warrant cards to my friend, claimed that they are CID, abusing their power by asking my friend for particulars (without prior reasoning), absent of SOP for routine spotchecking and sweared vulgarities at my young friend.

Just when he finished his story while we were at the scene of the event, these 2 punks appeared. parading themselves while displaying hooliganism.

I approached them after one of the officer kept eyeballing me.

summarizing our conversation, he again flashed his warrant card at me.

because I have prior knowledge for spotchecking SOP and proper attire, I told him to give me his details and from which station is he from. The NSF police-officer (i assumed) still act tough while his friend said they meant no harm. I couldn't let the matter rest, Hence i called the NPC (which i have the number saved)

Told them about the harassment we are encountering. I hung up and told him "stay if you have the balls" As most of us might have encountered the "efficiency" of the boys in blue. They only came 1 hour later in white car but all in civilian attire (whatever for, i dunno)

both the "bully officers" left donkey years ago (of coz). The police officers whom i have called, asked me the whereabouts of the "bully officers". I could only tell them facial features because "bully officers" care not revealed their warrant card at me longer for me to remember any details.

As to any justice or punishment is done to them, I dunno but one thing is for sure. they never came back again.

Next time, when being "harassed" by these officers,

As claimed, There's a need to drive when we have a Family. But all that is needed to ride is Dream... Many are still dreaming about it.

come on guys.. chill...

we are here to share experience and views... and ofcuz entertainment for fellow forumers..

BlackBandit: ofcuz ur bro is good cop.. as most of singapore's finest.. but there are several others who are not up to standard...

let me quote a few posts that i've read recently..

Saw a fight just outside Marina Square's exit beside Secret Recipe. One guy against at least 10. Lots of shouting. Many people just looked and walked away, some whipped out camera phones. It was NDP day so plenty of police officers were around; and i managed to inform 2 Captains nearby. Guess what? He took out his phone to SMS his friend to cover, but stopped halfway as he looked at the fight, and said while walkin away, "Err well haiyahh civilian is higher rank than me, you know?!" while laughing and smiling, and the other captain was giggling like an idiot. Captain Lim something something.

Yas,

So many people could not be 'wrong'. If you remember there was a news article that a 1 legged man fall into the canal at Boat Quay and face down and almost 'dead' and many people just take out the phone cam and snap or video capture instead of rescuing the poor man. These is how the people behave in this manner.

Talking about pooh_lice.. hahaha...

My fav topics...

There was a fight going on downtown east some years ago for the 2007 countdown I think. My family and some PK riders was together having some fun. The we saw a fight between 2 groups outside macdonald.

Few hundred of people watch! And even pooh_lice come to "watch" as well.

Have you ever wonder why the pooh_lice just stand and watch?

They are smart, they let them fight till almost dead and then they can tekan the injured victims. If the fighters are dead, it'll be more easy.. Just call a black car to packet the meat away.

Cheers!

and ofcuz i've had a fair share of personal experience..

once at east coast park, we had BBQ with friends and being attacked (yes, out of nowhere, out of no reason) by a group of m**** thugs..

so we called police, and they arrived about 10 minutes later. then what... take out a paper, write report. we told them the group just ran towards underpass, so instead of just transform into running cop (as SPF advertisements) .... they still write report..

and taking statements of my friends... and some are still shocked of the incident.. instead of giving assurance or sense of security, the police woman raised her voice at us like we made up the story and finding trouble..

(yeah right... we are so stupid to punch ourselves and call police)

dont quote me into flame war.... i'm sharing my personal experience.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb310/celticbiker/th_twins.jpg

You mean other countries are different? Police catch people before crime happens? You think this is Minority Report, ah? Empirically, we have one of the highest incarceration (imprisonment) rate in the world per capita. Meaning, there is a high arrest rate. Then intangibly, can we translate also our low crime rates on the police presence on the roads and the absolutism of punishment in our country? Not like you can pay off policemen or judges and get away with it?

Nope i didnt say that other country MIB catches the criminal before crime happen but they where there before the criminal got away and not sleeping in the patrol car while on duty. And also they always have their head dress when they are not under shelter and they GREET you and they dun SHOUT at you like your parents scold you. (since you wanna bring up wife and gf. Just for you..)

If you were to put it subtly that you'd rather be vigilant then be overdependent on the police or government, then I'd salute you cos then, you're ACTUALLY doing your part for country. But, make sure you know the confines of what you're doing.

Thank you for that but no thanks also. Im being vigilant for my own self and not for my garment or country. Oh i like to spell my words this way anyway you understand can already. Im a singaporean not a British.

Don't give me this crap about Sony wanting to sue me. This is an analogy, not tantamount to slander under law of torts. You think I kindergarten kid you can scare, ah? If you want human comparison, then take for example relationships.... Your girlfriend or wife make a mistake, then you dump/divorce her immediately?? What you should be taking is everything with a pinch of salt. Not everything is perfect. Even your spelling, in this case....

Like i said. Aiyo you can read properly or not. "I SAID I WONT CHUNK IT ALL OUT THE WINDOW LIKE YOU DO....... =.= " So for you this "analogy or example" i wont dump/ divorce like you do.... At most i wont get another wife or gf like the one you mention or "experience". Awww too bad. sigh. Did i say everything must be perfect? Can you quote me???

Dude, where did I mention GST relief??? I'm saying your monthly pay packet!! I could rattle on about the correlation between defence/crime rates and strong economy but then again, you still wouldn't understand it and will give me rethorical reasons like S'poreans "hum chi".

High unemployment rate? Compared to which country??? According to the World Factbook, our unemployment rate stands at 2.1%, which is the least among the industrialised nations. (https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2129rank.html).

Erm wat do you mean by montly pay packet? Where are you from? Singapore i think we call it salaries... You say singaporean not hum chi. So you dare to rob a bank? Like it always happen overseas?

You wanna compare unemployment rate. With which country? Singapore smaller than an ant on a map. Please tell me which country you comparing with.... You taking singapore population with the unemployment rate compare to any other country of cos we are lower... We dont have land for famers here also.....

We may be at odds on this and both of us will argue till the cows come home. But the fact remains, the TS has let the matter rest....

Im not arguing with you anyway. I wouldnt have even bothered abt your post. But when you state "Typical Police Basher" SO... IM STILL WAITING for you to QUOTE which statement that i post makes you think this way. PLEASE.... SHOW ME..... :)

TS Shall not let the matter rest. Its like someone SLAP on your face and you say oh ok la nvm la you deserve it. Just "TAKE THE PINCH OF SALT"????

Geng,

How do you knw that TS is laughing at you and bernard? Mabbe only laughing at you??? :lol: Joking... :D:D:D

Guest tangolima

now gettin on each other...

well.. forum life....

the never ending debate......

can we agree to disagree on each other views?

ok what ...can use it to clk post mah

V-strom 1k

Dr 200

Nope im not clocking post...i also dunno how to clock post. :)

How to stop when someone says something that is incorrect or not justified to you? I cant swallow something which i dun like. :)

If there are good and strong "reasons and support" in the comment i will definately agree with the debater. And not forcing things to be agreeable with me. In this world everyone is learning. I even learn from a small kids sometime.

Hi guys...i'm not laughing at anyone here...

i'm just bz wif werk n others...

Chill guys...

there's no need to eat each other here...

Thanks guys for supporting me till now...i really appreciate ur concern...

yes,i will wait for the outcome.bt if there is nthg...

i will not go up and down just to make them listen to me....

just by using the experience tht kmax had qouted by vincekam...

i think there is no hope of winning this case...coz the one reading the email is also them...

so guys...lets get settle down...

drink coffee at starbucks or something....

:D

376747_10150445940699560_19154214559_8173274_1306091283_n.jpg

Once an Italian. Always an Italian.

Senyum-Senyum Selalu...:D

FiR.

bernard....

See.... TS wanna let the matter rest. Unfortunately, fasting month so I cannot sit down at Starbucks with you. How?

isey bro...no need to lite up the flame anymore la bro..chill man...

as i said earlier...if there's something being done den i will do something as a follow up...bt if there's nthg...i'm not gonna waste my time...;)

btw,abt the starbuck thingy...its just an anology la...isey...i'm fasting too...

cheers bro...no hard feelings...maaf zahir dan batin....

376747_10150445940699560_19154214559_8173274_1306091283_n.jpg

Once an Italian. Always an Italian.

Senyum-Senyum Selalu...:D

FiR.

isey bro...no need to lite up the flame anymore la bro..chill man...

as i said earlier...if there's something being done den i will do something as a follow up...bt if there's nthg...i'm not gonna waste my time...;)

btw,abt the starbuck thingy...its just an anology la...isey...i'm fasting too...

cheers bro...no hard feelings...maaf zahir dan batin....

Puasa beb, jangan tak puasa.... Wait MIB (not Men-in-Blue but men-in-black - the waraks) spelling sama lu.... wuagagagagagagaga!!!

Do you knw that in the Mas Selamat case YES ITS THE ARMY that is doing the search. If they are so good they would have caught him.

And in the Nicole Highway case its the Civil Defense.

So tell me. Wat does the police do when it comes to REAL crisis? Road Marshall???

Typical policeman BALLS CARRIER...

I didnt say that i am a policeman basher... i just say i rather take things on my own. Is that "WRONG?" and i say so long as i dun do crime is good enough.. Is that consider a BASHER???

Im just stating in all my posting that its the BLACK SHEEP policeman bullying the TS. Is that consider BASHER ALSO??? Hmmmm. I dun understand why you have to call me a "Typical Policeman Basher" Wat is wrong with you? Which part of my statements make you feel that i hate policeman???

Do you knw that in the Mas Selamat case YES ITS THE ARMY that is doing the search. If they are so good they would have caught him.

erm..gurkhas is under police force btw, not army, but they wear camo too. they called the army to help,cause in terms of manpower.. army is many times bigger AND btw .. ISD is a different department from police force.. they are under the home team which is same as SCDF and prisons, CNB but ISD is NOT under POLICE force.

And in the Nicole Highway case its the Civil Defense.

err .. they are so called rescuers, trained to do so, police not trained to go into collapsed building or structure to rescue people.. police did coorden off the affected area and tp which are also under the police force are roped in the surroundding roads to close traffic leading to nicoll hway. so u mentioned that they didnt work or they didnt even help?

So tell me. Wat does the police do when it comes to REAL crisis? Road Marshall???

if our police force is working like those of our neighbours.. u think u will still be able to even walk alone on the streets late at night?

Typical policeman BALLS CARRIER...

for what he carry balls of policeman? they are not his boss and dont pay his salary?? carry also no use, if by carrying they will put 1 man to guard my doorstep or my vehicle. i will do it too. so why u say he carry ball?

I didnt say that i am a policeman basher... i just say i rather take things on my own. Is that "WRONG?" and i say so long as i dun do crime is good enough.. Is that consider a BASHER???

naw.. u are just a typical trying to get back at policeman guy. seriously.

"R" to we pray.

The new Religion

always remembered 糖果

OhMiGosh,

I would kiss you if I was gay but my wife of 15 years would castrate me... So you might have to settle for Starbucks after Hari Raya...

Anyway, forget about it laaa... We will have our views & he will have his. No matter how we justify, there will always be a retort. That's the freedom we have in S'pore.

OhMiGosh,

I would kiss you if I was gay but my wife of 15 years would castrate me... So you might have to settle for Starbucks after Hari Raya...

Anyway, forget about it laaa... We will have our views & he will have his. No matter how we justify, there will always be a retort. That's the freedom we have in S'pore.

to put it straight first i am not against anyone here or trying to take sides. but there is always this mindset whereby. If today i dont need it, doesnt means tomorrow i wont. somehowi belive things are linked.

lets say example.. today this bugger was arrested by the police for drink driving, if the police are not doing their job and did not arrest that bugger and just let him go, who knows who he might kill ? he might be the one who knock me down while driving after having some drinks.

"R" to we pray.

The new Religion

always remembered 糖果