SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Does Policemen Have The Rite.??

TeRuNa

I will get back to you on the surname. But i will PM you. I dun call my fren by surnames.. erm do you??? And why would i wanna tell you my surname?

So you ViciousKitty what??? I didnt knw thats a name. At least i put my name so WHO is BALL-LESS? Oops sorry you lady forgot you really are BALL-LESS...

That is not true. At least Mine is still bigger then yours at 36C. Physically speaking and attitute speaking.

:cool:

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will get back to you on the surname. But i will PM you. I dun call my fren by surnames.. erm do you??? And why would i wanna tell you my surname?

So you ViciousKitty what??? I didnt knw thats a name. At least i put my name so WHO is BALL-LESS? Oops sorry you lady forgot you really are BALL-LESS...

Mr Wayne Koo is asking that there is a lot of Bernards, which one are you?

Nope, its not an offence to post about bad cops.

But i dont know how acceptable for liars, naive, ball less fellas to be exposed here.

Anyway, do run home....this thread wont disappear.

Well? Let me know which Wayne. I am sure they will be very thrilled to know this world is so small that I know you.

Awww... giving ppl names again... Awwww.... Im thinking who is the naive one. Im impress you have great egos.

Anyway i ride home not run home.

Im still thinking why you are SOOOoooo interested in guys name in SPF. Puzzled. And you wanna meet so more. I still dunno for wat reason and to proof wat. To proof that im a liar??? Awwww... Or you being cheated before? Awwww im sorry for you.....

And sorry your last sentence... ya the world is small. And i dun think i "KNOW YOU" and please i dun really wish that to be changed. Thank you.

bernard, dont need to be too superior especially when you really dont have any ace in the hand.

I started gambling earlier then you ever did, so please dont need to embraress yourself with your 'shyness' that is so unbecoming.

Cheated? I wonder does your wife knows what kinda man she married?

Well Bernard, my apologies if your mother didnt teach your properly about talking co*ck with a older female.

But its okay. You may win with your 'shyness' but I am sure a lot more people will recognise your 'inner you' more throuthly on this forum.

And besides.......your feeling sorry for me does me no justice, at least your post was expected because you aint no first for me. :)

Nope, had a wonderful day until I read you in this forum.

Really reminded me of those boys on this forum 5 years ago with your same kinda posting style.

I believe more grown up ahbengs will know this phrase: I opened my doors to you.

The meaning behind it meant......

And to have it issued by an old female, I believe only schoolboys will run away..

And yes, I still say. You hide behind skirts.

Wow you make me stay at office till 6.30pm damn.

Awww... Now you giving ppl place to hide behind skirts Awwww... omg. BTW are you married??? You really ARE vicious. And i didnt join SBF that early and i dunno the style and i dun think i wanna follow their MOs...

Now you talking abt bengs la, can we stick to the topic? I knw old ladies like to go astray but hope you can understand and stick to the topic "Does cops have the rite..."

No wonder you got so much posts... you argued with how many ppl already? So you got BURNED then hid for 5 years then now come out again ah?

Wow you make me stay at office till 6.30pm damn.

Awww... Now you giving ppl place to hide behind skirts Awwww... omg. BTW are you married??? You really ARE vicious. And i didnt join SBF that early and i dunno the style and i dun think i wanna follow their MOs...

Now you talking abt bengs la, can we stick to the topic? I knw old ladies like to go astray but hope you can understand and stick to the topic "Does cops have the rite..."

No wonder you got so much posts... you argued with how many ppl already? So you got BURNED then hid for 5 years then now come out again ah?

You really are a naive little kid arent you?

Here's what I am typing and I am typing again. You yourself was the one to suggest that your friends are in the SPF, they are madeline and her CID mother, people you know from serangoon north secondary and they stays in serangoon north????

Or did I imagined that up?

I am not saying you want to copy the modus of those before you. I am just telling you that YOU are exactly behaving like what they did.

Hide for 5 years??? You naive also must have a limit right??

Stay in the office????? At least its my office, I wanted to meet you at 7pm at tangling police station with your police fren but you were worried to be bashed....so what else can i say?

Married?? So what if I was married, does it mean that you are going to use it to hit below the belt with me? How about you. Is marriage a sign of maturity?

I still think your mother have not done a decent job with your attitude.

Does cop has the rite?????

We can also change the topic to does bernardK has a rite to post on forums when he lies, name drop names with substance as well as attempts to disparage a old lady which he does not dare to face except from behind the names and retired civil servant he never kept in contact with.

You really should have suggested that all person in sg has no right to even talk/shout/whisper. Save us the trouble of ascertaining the decibel.

bernard, dont need to be too superior especially when you really dont have any ace in the hand.

I started gambling earlier then you ever did, so please dont need to embraress yourself with your 'shyness' that is so unbecoming.

Cheated? I wonder does your wife knows what kinda man she married?

Well Bernard, my apologies if your mother didnt teach your properly about talking co*ck with a older female.

But its okay. You may win with your 'shyness' but I am sure a lot more people will recognise your 'inner you' more throuthly on this forum.

And besides.......your feeling sorry for me does me no justice, at least your post was expected because you aint no first for me. :)

Hey lady... Im being very patient with you until you bring out the mother. If you cannot tahan kana burn then please stop posting. You are a female youself you think its good to talk abt other ppl mother and wife?

If you think i am unbecoming so be it. No one can stop you...

Wat are you talking abt superior? And now you talk abt ACE. You think its a kinna game trying to make guys say sorry to you and you are happy then can go ard tell ppl hey someone hide behind you skirt again? You are childish you knw for your age. Damn grow up please.

Yes my wife is aware wat kinna man she is married to and she will look at my posts and LAUGH at you for being a LOSER and bring out the MOTHER.... I dun think i need to reply to a LOSER like you. You are not COMPETITIVE AT ALL.

As you can see you are still OFF topic and you are causing me to Off topic just to EXPLAIN to you. Your brains got peanut inside and you cannot understand isit. Why do i have to give you so many names. You got doubt then too bad thats you problem and its for me to knw and for you to find out. I dun think i have anything here to proof. But i think you have... you wanna proof YOUR EGO...

You are one sick old lady... Damn.....

Enough already guys.... Can we just wait for TS to update us on the reply? Can we?

From being trilling, to being hillarious, and now boring already...

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

Aprilia RS125'05 (FBC9258A) 21/08/08 - 31/07/10

Piaggio ______ (FB______) 31/07/10 - ???

erm actually when you all meet up liao can do wat? talk amiably or lash at each other? will be quite awkward rite?

he dont dare lah.

I even suggested location to his advantage. His fren's police station canteen.

but he scared being whacked by a old lady mah. I even suggested for him to bring his wife. he instead come up story that i want to date him out only.

So you say leh? And considerring I have his contact number, I still dont want to call him because since he doesnt want to deal in person, it not fair for me to call him in person.

You really are a naive little kid arent you?

Here's what I am typing and I am typing again. You yourself was the one to suggest that your friends are in the SPF, they are madeline and her CID mother, people you know from serangoon north secondary and they stays in serangoon north????

Or did I imagined that up?

I am not saying you want to copy the modus of those before you. I am just telling you that YOU are exactly behaving like what they did.

Hide for 5 years??? You naive also must have a limit right??

Stay in the office????? At least its my office, I wanted to meet you at 7pm at tangling police station with your police fren but you were worried to be bashed....so what else can i say?

Married?? So what if I was married, does it mean that you are going to use it to hit below the belt with me? How about you. Is marriage a sign of maturity?

I still think your mother have not done a decent job with your attitude.

-Can you stop bring out the mother thing? Before i start doing wat i dun wanna do?

-Its Serangoon Garden Secondary School.

-So you in Tanglin Office not catching criminals and posting in SBF? or did i imagine that? Ohh.... some POs you are. :) Thanks for keeping the country safe.

-Marriage? No im just thinking who will be so lucky to marry you.

Enough already guys.... Can we just wait for TS to update us on the reply? Can we?

Well, the standard reply is: the summon letter for the offence committed.

But it wont reply about shouting. because TS has no independant witness to mention that the PO was shouting.

There is a difference with talking loudly and shouting. Anyone who's been to National service should know the differece.

Precisely. I think she got no one to talk to at home. And still she wanna talk abt ppl's mother. Im really very tolerate. Dun make me meet her and bash her. I think thats wat she want then she can cuff me. Some tactics. Stupid....

-Can you stop bring out the mother thing? Before i start doing wat i dun wanna do?

-Its Serangoon Garden Secondary School.

-So you in Tanglin Office not catching criminals and posting in SBF? or did i imagine that? Ohh.... some POs you are. :) Thanks for keeping the country safe.

-Marriage? No im just thinking who will be so lucky to marry you.

Do what? Make your mother call me to talk to me?

Oooh.....Serangoon Garden Secondary School.....I am so ashamed that i studied at a small government school.

tanglin office? you are still naive enough to say. Cannot guess arh? Type so much to you and instead you can speculate tanglin office only.

marriage? Singapore men can tolerate me meh? I am afterall a old cancerous lady who rides a motorcycle they cannot even lift. You might as well as mention who will have been lucky to be my son.

Precisely. I think she got no one to talk to at home. And still she wanna talk abt ppl's mother. Im really very tolerate. Dun make me meet her and bash her. I think thats wat she want then she can cuff me. Some tactics. Stupid....

cuff you. you which level of ah beng, dont understand open door to you liao arh?

Dare to meet me then say lah........make you.......I think even your mother cannot make you lah. stop making me laugh so hard.

Hmmm TS did mentioned that he had 3 or was it 2 witnesses who were with him at point of time...

Oh well.. If that's the standard reply then so be it lor... Just take it as a lesson, the next time someone of some kind of superior shout at me, I'll just smile and perhaps ask him if that's his normal voice or if he's shouting..

Anyway TS also say he dun want to push the matter any further ma...

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

Hmmm TS did mentioned that he had 3 or was it 2 witnesses who were with him at point of time...

Oh well.. If that's the standard reply then so be it lor... Just take it as a lesson, the next time someone of some kind of superior shout at me, I'll just smile and perhaps ask him if that's his normal voice or if he's shouting..

Anyway TS also say he dun want to push the matter any further ma...

I read what TS wrote.

Its bernardk who wants to keep insisting on TS issue that i was sidetracking.

Actually, to me is just arguing with another kid who thinks he knows everything because his long ago never contact fren is a PO mah.

reminds me of one incident with a lawyers wife, she accuses me of crashing the lawyers office computer network because I was downloading a p2p program. And her sentence for that accusation: "I know because my son is a IT engineer."

*I was so totally shocked out, because my comp dip must be taken in vain.*

Mummies becomes IT savy only because the son is a it engineer......

muahaha... i no comment liao.. previously it was with BlackBandit.. now with you... Dunno who picking on who liao... Haha..

I got lost so many times in this thread.. It's true here's where you can comment and say whatever you wanna say about whoever you want, but no need to get so bottled-neck right... Hahaha...

I mean if someone say I'm stupid, or anything, and i dun accept, then just keep quiet lor.. Quiet also doesn't mean i agree or I admit defeat ma... Haha...

It's raining at my side, and ever so heavily... So I'm staying home tonight..

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

Kitty,

Forget it laaaa... I'm laughing my ass off with bernard's sense of rationality that I'd rather see the humour in that.

You can flame him in any manner you see fit but there will always be a retort. Rationally sensible or otherwise (most of the time, it's the latter). So, I tell myself that I don't need to burst a vein over Mickey Mouse stuff....

Blast3dGal,

Buka puasa kat mana??*

*(Translated for bernard's benefit - Open fast at where??)

"Keep your friends close but your enemies closer"