SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CDC Bike Learner

especially when riding around bends in the big circuit, walauuuuu.....!! might as well get down + push right :gun::gun:

i always try + keep calm + patient, pretend i'm practising on an invisible plank lor....

but sometimes can be on the "plank" all the way back to the real plank!!!! :faint:

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!! liddat one..knucklehead!! u see..we alll not interesting already..after number 20..:faint:

hahaha.. cause see untill sianz le.. i'm the last ma.. bo bian but to sit down and stone..

wah..the uncle 28 became a legend here overnight! hahaha!!! :D:D:D

maybe i'll get to see him during my cr sessions!

err.....i mean, he failed right? haha! :angel:

@jtzx.....what is FTT?

yeah lo.. that guy champion lahz..

so everyone moving on to cls3 next huh?

you guys must be all damn young.

please DON'T drive like a snail in front of me in the circuit ok! haha! :gun:

i doing private class 3 also ;D student take licence easier.. cause got time ma.. haha

especially when riding around bends in the big circuit, walauuuuu.....!! might as well get down + push right :gun::gun:

i always try + keep calm + patient, pretend i'm practising on an invisible plank lor....

but sometimes can be on the "plank" all the way back to the real plank!!!! :faint:

LOLZ

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

guys,

help me out here see post #4 on this thread.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=296016

class 2B : 27 November 2007

class 2A : 21 April 2009

class 2 : 21 October 2010

class 3 : 21 August 2007

"Change is a decision u make and not a thought in your mind"

" there can only be transformation when you have change your thoughts"

guys,

help me out here see post #4 on this thread.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=296016

out of line from the bump means you go out of the course...

means immediate failure.

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

hey do cheer up aite .. it's not the end of the world.. yea the e-brake incident really let you down but you know you tried your best. the driving center won't run away and take this waiting period to overcome your phobia. get the instructors to help you ease that phobia of yours. it's okay to make mistakes in the circuit but on the real roads outside, no one knows what will happen each and every day that you're out there, riding.

cmon, cheer up. you still have other buddies who're still taking their lessons here. sometimes, things happen for a reason. (=

Smh ., forget abt the past. Move on. Go book tp again n practise again. Get wat? I ardy put in 40 buck in my acct in case I fail on tues hehe. If fail just take again.

Chill man. Its only a licence. When i was taking my 2A, i buanged once cause i hit the front brake too hard during e-brake. From then on, whenever i do e-brake, i will always hit my rear brakes super hard and make the rear wheel lock cause i dont dare to hit the front brakes too hard. Everytime, including TP, my rear wheel will lock then can do slide haha. Sometimes ah, you got to sacrifice some points to pass.

Like when i was taking my 2B, i was super horrible at the plank until the instructor told me just to do the plank fast and get the points cause other stuff can do very well. But when do 2A the plank was like super easy cause i think the xjr more stable.

bro s.m.h life is about hardship. sometimes you do everything right and then something just goes wrong at the last minute. i know how you feel when you are confident over your abilities to pass and all of a sudden there comes the immediate failure. from your post i can see that you would have pass with the points but the immediate failure made you fail. you got to get over it bro.

i was also like you. dejected, angry with myself and the tp and the pain of waiting 3 months for my next tp. my pain was worse cause me and my best friend went to TP together and he passed while i failed. i got 8 points and got an immediate failure cuz my right leg came down while doing U turn. in real life also when people do U turn their leg would be on the ground so it didn't make any sense but the rules are the rules and i failed.

my advice to you is get over it bro and book for another test. you have come so far with all the theory and practicals lessons and this is your final step. book your revisions and get over your phobia. once you get the hang of it, the phobia would be gone.

@ S.M.H.....cheerups!! :cheer: dont stop cos you are almost there. do u remember how hard it was to go thru all those 8 lessons + finally able to take tp? if u give up now, it's all going to be wasted!

come join me for revisions instead!! my tp 9 sept!!! join me join me!

bro S.m.H dun feel sad and f uped.

u can always try again like me.

real bikers nv give up right?

i know how u feel.

took all the trouble to prepare and yet the result is disappointing.

But u can try again!. treat the first test as a lesson.

the next test u will be more confident! =)

SMH cheer up mate! That day i also passed by 18 points only, Alot failed too. Its the weather not us. The rain was really very jialat. Hope you pass your tp the next time round.

@ S.M.H.....the more u fail, the more u must try! don't give up ok.

if u give up now, u will never get that 2B

if u keep trying, sure can get it. in fact, im sure u will pass on 2nd attempt already!

hip hip cheerios!

Hi,

I'm Back! Thanks to all of you guys, my big bros and buddies!

:cheers:!

Hi,

Congratulations To All The Bros who passed thier Class 2/2A TP Practical Tests! All the very best in your bike hunting and hope you all can get what you guys desire! Don't forget to ride safe!

So when is your next Tp?

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b55/soundless81/SwimmingSession.jpg

Apr 2006 ~ Current - Toyota Altis 1.6A

Apr 2010 ~ Current - X9 500(Big Bulb-大ç¯æ³¡)

May 2010 ~ Current - 150cc ET8(Little Lamb)

Oct 2010 ~ Oct 2012 - FZ6S2(肥仔六)

Oct 2012 ~ Current - ZG1400(鸡踢鸭)

oh so that was you ah.. Any number after 20 i dun remember already.. cause not interesting....

his doing his class2A.. Quite dumb la.. i see him doing TP i was like " errrr"

Yup.. just the last man correct liao.. i'm like walking here walking there.. too sian liao when walking.. But i did nth special so most prob u cant remember me nahz.. I be going back to cDC offen.. Trial test for Ftt and Ftt test next sat ;DD

yup.. the uncle really stun me.. ask this ask that.. wanna box him la!!

wanna box plus put something in his mouth haha!

but the part where he still can sing out loud also stun me .. wonder what is his skin made of...

i was the laaaaaaaaassst one to get my results. guess you know who. heeee.

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!! liddat one..knucklehead!! u see..we alll not interesting already..after number 20..:faint:

haha!

it's okay... but other than the uncle 28, the other person that takes the cake is the lady taking the class 2 .... power lah she... :cheeky:

i'll be visiting cdc quite often for my class 3 :'( ..but private lessons lah dun want to make cdc any richer man..

is there any driving thread here..hmmm

good luck for class 3 !

wah..the uncle 28 became a legend here overnight! hahaha!!! :D:D:D

maybe i'll get to see him during my cr sessions!

err.....i mean, he failed right? haha! :angel:

@jtzx.....what is FTT?

of course he fail.. aahha.. if he pass, i think i will need to take note what bike he ride, see him then siam far far !

so everyone moving on to cls3 next huh?

you guys must be all damn young.

please DON'T drive like a snail in front of me in the circuit ok! haha! :gun:

in circuit bopian lah. one car drive like snail, the rest also like snail..

otherwise become like me, take the bend too fast then drive up the kerb haha !

hahaha.. cause see untill sianz le.. i'm the last ma.. bo bian but to sit down and stone..

yeah lo.. that guy champion lahz..

i doing private class 3 also ;D student take licence easier.. cause got time ma.. haha

LOLZ

got time plus can skip class to go practical rite.. i miss school.. huahua

Hi,

I was about to post how come Blurling & you never post for very long already. Finally you post. Anyways, earliest Class 2B TP Practical Test is 23th September.

good luck !

dear STALKER on SGBikes.com ,

YOU CAN SUCK MY MIDDLE FINGER DEEP DEEP !

regards,

yours truly.

wanna box plus put something in his mouth haha!

but the part where he still can sing out loud also stun me .. wonder what is his skin made of...

i was the laaaaaaaaassst one to get my results. guess you know who. heeee.

haha!

it's okay... but other than the uncle 28, the other person that takes the cake is the lady taking the class 2 .... power lah she... :cheeky:

got time plus can skip class to go practical rite.. i miss school.. huahua

good luck !

Yeah loh.. his made up of elephant skin ;D

Oh so you'r that malay lady? sitting there in the room right???

yes that number 12 lady finally pass.. last time she fail because she cant lift the bike.. so haven even start the circuit.. she fail liao.. But luckily she pass that day ;D

Huat lahz

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

uncle 28 can SING too??? hahahahahaha!!! wah, he very talented leh :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hooray! welcome back, S.M.H :cheer:

@knucklehead....u really malay lady ah?

then why they say only got one number 12 lady? blur. hahaha.

Knucklehead not Malay lady lar

she is Malay GIRL

hehehehe :p

coz that malay lady is the only malay lady taking class2

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

she is Malay GIRL

err... total of 2 malay ladies over there.. one very short de... ;D

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

wrong... total 3 girls...

all 3 are malay girls

so what tag number are u??? i still dun remember u leh..

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

i was the no. 5, instructor call no.5 and i took quite sometime to knowledge

oh so that was you ah.. Any number after 20 i dun remember already.. cause not interesting....

so what tag number are u??? i still dun remember u leh..

hope u remember again :faint:

Yeah loh.. his made up of elephant skin ;D

Oh so you'r that malay lady? sitting there in the room right???

yes that number 12 lady finally pass.. last time she fail because she cant lift the bike.. so haven even start the circuit.. she fail liao.. But luckily she pass that day ;D

Huat lahz

haha ya .. tio bully by the instructor ahaha .. i panic abit sia tot they made a mistake then tot i fail..

i see.. guess whilst waiting for her 2nd TP, she go practice lift weights.. hehe ..

uncle 28 can SING too??? hahahahahaha!!! wah, he very talented leh :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hooray! welcome back, S.M.H :cheer:

@knucklehead....u really malay lady ah?

then why they say only got one number 12 lady? blur. hahaha.

talented ? heck no ! it's those kind of coffee shop apek kinda sing ...

coz she's d only lady taking class 2 ...

she is Malay GIRL

yeh ! i still a girl.. nyeahahahhaa !

err... total of 2 malay ladies over there.. one very short de... ;D

the word short abit sensitive hor.. lets say .. petite. haha.. the other one is also here on SBF ^^v

one of the guy tot i work as police officer sia .. coz i seldom smile. wonder if he is here too .. ride pink sp ...

hope u remember again :faint:

jio him drink coffee at coffee shop maybe he will remember you :cheeky:

dear STALKER on SGBikes.com ,

YOU CAN SUCK MY MIDDLE FINGER DEEP DEEP !

regards,

yours truly.

the half day will do right?

or need to do full day?

Ya, just take the half day one. But keep in mind, it is 100% susidise if u take from SSDC. If u take from CDC, u cant claim. This happen to mi. There is a change in their Army directive. If u want to take the course u need to find ur Officer-in-charge to give u more information about it. Or find ur S1 to provide u the application form.

Else u gonna waste ur 50bucks like me D:.

Class 2B - 11-Dec-09

Class 2A - 21-Jun-11

Class 2 - 14-Sept-12

Previous Bike : Daelim Roadwin Naked Version, Yamaha FZ16, Yamaha FZ1S

Current Bike : Yamaha Super Tenere '16

me not nsf.....

but then... reservist also need DRC to ride into camp...

but then... i got hiong in b4

why....need to be so "defensive" in the army? very dangerous grounds huh? :angel:

does that mean everyone attending the course do so only cos they are forced to?

anyone volunteers to sign up for it cos it might be useful?

@YenYu + ken_nerve.....can give a rough idea on what you go thru during the course?

i've seen instructors otr (quite long ago) with a group of guys on their own bikes before....guess maybe that's the DRC?