SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CDC Bike Learner

Yeah!! passed my 2A TP this morning.. Last rider.. Number 79 ;[

made a new friend riding kr.. Thomas thomas ;)

congrats! and also congrats to those who pass today too.

You've Been Hit By

You've Been Hit By

A Smooth Criminal

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i cant remember number 79...but i vividly remember number 28. Strange guy. -_-"

cause i low profile ma... Yes 28 is a crazy old uncle... no license then still make so much noise.. gave me a deep bad impression this morning

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

hmm, I think I will change gear earlier because my gear change is not that smooth yet. I realised I slowed down at the moment I gear change since you throttle off and at that point, I always get yelled at by the instructor to pick up speed. Because I am not that fast, I will be at the first semi-circle only starting to rev gear 2.:cheeky:

must be willing to be more daring and almost grind the crash bars, from what I observed those who passed did. It's probably done on intuition as you focus on the path ahead and don't look down to see actually how low you are leaning. Some of them tell me is like a subconscious thing, you are only focus on getting there, how you actually get there, is your brain telling your body to do but you are not actually seeing yourself do.

Practice/Practice/Practice.

yup, lots of practice.....and dun overthink the entire process dude!

anyone can help how much I have to pay to extend my membership in cdc cause mine going to expire in 2 month and i still waiting for my rtt on 28 august... how long does it extend? thanks!

extends for another 6mths....think it's about $30+

you can try to click on the renew membership button on your login page, it will show how much for renewal..

haha 28 lol

huh? you was at CDC too??

wat did uncle 28 do?...........share leh :angel:

This uncle give me super deep impression.. Siao impression.. early in the morning took a cup of teh from the cafe to the bike gathering area in cdc.. stiring his cup of teh and asking alot of questions....

Then forget to bring his IC... He KPKB to the instructor.. then instructor ask him go TP hQ to bring out a form.. so he did't manage to go warm-up session..

That is only part 1..

while waiting for our turn to mount on bike. He keep on asking this asking that.. When his told to open his booklet to read the min timing to clock for the courses, He make alot of noise once again...

thats part 2..

FInally is his turn to mount on bike.. His bike stalled in the fig of 8 and crank course 4 times.. Immed failure.. so once again he make noise again.. saying the bike lousy and stuff....

thats part 3..

After gathering in the waiting room for our results, he make noise to the TP again. saying if they could just pass him anot.. Bah bah bah...

the END!

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

i was the no. 5, instructor call no.5 and i took quite sometime to knowledge

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

huh? you was at CDC too??

This uncle give me super deep impression.. Siao impression.. early in the morning took a cup of teh from the cafe to the bike gathering area in cdc.. stiring his cup of teh and asking alot of questions....

Then forget to bring his IC... He KPKB to the instructor.. then instructor ask him go TP hQ to bring out a form.. so he did't manage to go warm-up session..

That is only part 1..

while waiting for our turn to mount on bike. He keep on asking this asking that.. When his told to open his booklet to read the min timing to clock for the courses, He make alot of noise once again...

thats part 2..

FInally is his turn to mount on bike.. His bike stalled in the fig of 8 and crank course 4 times.. Immed failure.. so once again he make noise again.. saying the bike lousy and stuff....

thats part 3..

After gathering in the waiting room for our results, he make noise to the TP again. saying if they could just pass him anot.. Bah bah bah...

the END!

hahaha...such a weird uncle. is he very old already?

wah, stalled 4 times quite scary leh, not raining some more....and already cls2?? hmm.

i saw a very old uncle during one of my lessons too (cls2B)....he was complaining to another guy in hokkien at the nursery area, swear in hokkien + cursed all the instructors, said they damn lehceh, abit of mistakes also cannot, keep failing him.

a few of the instructors were just standing ard him cos we were all preparing to start lessons. felt quite bad for the instructors.

i have seen the uncle in the circuit a few times (doing cr), sad to say, it's his own fault...maybe cos abit old already, can't really control the bike well. it was abit scary to ride behind him. not stable one.

sometimes, dunno if to pity these old folks or not....they prob need the license for a job outside to survive?? or are they doing it for fun?

i cant remember number 79...but i vividly remember number 28. Strange guy. -_-"

i call him huairen's brother haha !

cause i low profile ma... Yes 28 is a crazy old uncle... no license then still make so much noise.. gave me a deep bad impression this morning

youngest of the lot ah ? ahaha.. i dun recall your face, i'm 74. heheheheehehe

my name not 5 . =p

too happy already laaa...

so quiet....everyone passed their TP already.... :dozed:

will still drop by once in a while to chitchat ^_^v

gonna come back cdc on sat to endorse my license ... too hungry to sit around and wait.. so many ppl at TP counter.. bahh...

and that 28 uncle.. really speechless.. when he asking questions when we waiting at the training shed, i really roll my eyes.. wahlau how he pass all his pracs sia ? then make noise like he own the center like that ... but really when i saw him stall inside figure 8, MAKE ME SCARED. haha!

whee.... see you all again next year ... kekeke

dear STALKER on SGBikes.com ,

YOU CAN SUCK MY MIDDLE FINGER DEEP DEEP !

regards,

yours truly.

oh so that was you ah.. Any number after 20 i dun remember already.. cause not interesting....

hahaha...such a weird uncle. is he very old already?

wah, stalled 4 times quite scary leh, not raining some more....and already cls2?? hmm.

his doing his class2A.. Quite dumb la.. i see him doing TP i was like " errrr"

youngest of the lot ah ? ahaha.. i dun recall your face, i'm 74. heheheheehehe

will still drop by once in a while to chitchat ^_^v

gonna come back cdc on sat to endorse my license ... too hungry to sit around and wait.. so many ppl at TP counter.. bahh...

and that 28 uncle.. really speechless.. when he asking questions when we waiting at the training shed, i really roll my eyes.. wahlau how he pass all his pracs sia ? then make noise like he own the center like that ... but really when i saw him stall inside figure 8, MAKE ME SCARED. haha!

whee.... see you all again next year ... kekeke

Yup.. just the last man correct liao.. i'm like walking here walking there.. too sian liao when walking.. But i did nth special so most prob u cant remember me nahz.. I be going back to cDC offen.. Trial test for Ftt and Ftt test next sat ;DD

yup.. the uncle really stun me.. ask this ask that.. wanna box him la!!

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

so everyone moving on to cls3 next huh?

you guys must be all damn young.

please DON'T drive like a snail in front of me in the circuit ok! haha! :gun:

They 2 wheel upgrade to 4 liao.

Really buay tahan those snails. Sometimes I look at my speedo when behind them, not even 10km/h

Never let someone else's irrational fears hold you back.