SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Piaggio MP3 Cafe 2009

CCK

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The MP3 seems to be a very interesting bike, does it have any trouble squeezing through traffic or semi-barriers (Free parking places like Suntec, etc)?

no problems at all. problem is more and more places are now banning motorcycles from their carparks. add Great World City to the list. noticed today that we're no longer welcome. :cry:

hey guys! just got my mp3 (xiao lan)- sky blue few days ago!! familiar with the bike liao! meet up!!! saw shadow55 tat day when i get my bike! 1st welcome from him directly haha thanks!!

my detail FBD1912S netic (91478321) sky blue

any meeting ask me along k! i will be go to NBW 2008 not sure which day!

hey guys! just got my mp3 (xiao lan)- sky blue few days ago!! familiar with the bike liao! meet up!!! saw shadow55 tat day when i get my bike! 1st welcome from him directly haha thanks!!

Hey good for you and welcome to the club...... and dun forget to pump on 1912 this sat and sun..... Who knows if you tiok, then bike is free... Cheers....

http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww45/blackpiper/YNWA2.jpg

Hey good for you and welcome to the club...... and dun forget to pump on 1912 this sat and sun..... Who knows if you tiok, then bike is free... Cheers....

i agree! my bike's number came out starters just 3 weeks after i bought my bike. no permutations too. unfortunately i didn't bet on it...

:cry:

well done! and have fun with your bluey! i'm waiting for blackpiper to organise meet up also... *hint*

hi all.. I hit my MP3/125 to the rear of a car this afternoon.. the front portion cave inwards. resulting my two front wheels cant turn to the right or left cos obstructed by the caving in portion.. Any idea how much for the repair???

Best place to repair it?? Piaggio Agent at Genting Lane???

hi all.. I hit my MP3/125 to the rear of a car this afternoon.. the front portion cave inwards. resulting my two front wheels cant turn to the right or left cos obstructed by the caving in portion.. Any idea how much for the repair???

Best place to repair it?? Piaggio Agent at Genting Lane???

The last time I heard Piaggio agent at Genting Rd dont do repair for accident vehicle. Dont really know if it is possible now but you may try calling them.... Btw, how did you end up in this situation?

The last time I heard Piaggio agent at Genting Rd dont do repair for accident vehicle. Dont really know if it is possible now but you may try calling them.... Btw, how did you end up in this situation?

i'm surprised. the sole agent here and they don't do repairs. where can we go then? let's say the front suspensions are damaged and needs replacing, who will have the expertise and who will have the equipment, if say the front wheels need to be aligned?

i'm surprised. the sole agent here and they don't do repairs. where can we go then? let's say the front suspensions are damaged and needs replacing, who will have the expertise and who will have the equipment, if say the front wheels need to be aligned?

It's like that. Just go to your trusted mechanic and they will liase with Piaggio agent to get the parts. I believe the mechanics will contact the agents directly if there are stuff that needs to be clarified.

I tried to beat amber light, following closely behind a car which too beating the amber light but... after he cross the white line, he jammed his brake suddenly... and bang.... danger of tailgating.. hai....

I send my MP3 to Piaggio Agent and they are able to the repairs... the estimated cost is $1300/- one left fork, front panel, some internal tubes and parts which they has yet to list properly for me. .. will take about a week for the repair.

I tried to beat amber light, following closely behind a car which too beating the amber light but... after he cross the white line, he jammed his brake suddenly... and bang.... danger of tailgating.. hai....

I send my MP3 to Piaggio Agent and they are able to the repairs... the estimated cost is $1300/- one left fork, front panel, some internal tubes and parts which they has yet to list properly for me. .. will take about a week for the repair.

Great! So now they are doing accident bikes uh.... Well, good for you. Anyway, are you interested in the meet-up. I am looking at this month, probably a weekend, saturday perhaps. Will update further coz not much response though.....