SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

PG Practice 30th Dec 2008

Rsexxyy

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if ok col mi at 91837891

hey bro..so paiseh..I didn't see ur post..I was so busy preparing the bike yday nite for today's practice..

Hope u went this m'ning..today alot of Ducati guys..its like a Ducati Track Day and I'm an uninvited guest..hahaha!!! :sweat:

Neway..for future practice dates, I will post in [On The Track Thread]..can call me at 97861140 (DiDi) for future rendezvous.. :cheers:

ya tat day alots of ducati man.... and i was de 1st time there n one FIAT r6 jus wrack pass mi hahha... i'm riding cbr1000 white colours

Wah lau eh..that R6 FIAT so bad sia... :box:

Are u the CBR1000RR white colour with red Vodafone sticker on the fairing?

If you are..my photographer fren got pics of u.

More details PM me..

PS: Sorry if I startled you that day..didn't mean to give u shock on your 1st day.. :cheers:

why don't you provide a link instead? just a suggestion bro..

Yes link will be provided once its up..but photos uploaded will be of low resolution and pixelated when enlarge..

These photos are shot at exclusive turns..very seldom got permission from Abg Said the track manager..

Shots were taken using Nikon D300 and sport lens(I'm not too good at naming these chim & expensive camera parts) so not to waste the picture quality, soft copy of your pics in action is provided at the riders' request and at a very small fee to cover costs.. :cheer:

Wah Didi. You like every week go PG for practice. Training yourself for the MSS huh??? :thumb:

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

Wah Didi. You like every week go PG for practice. Training yourself for the MSS huh??? :thumb:

Not really lah..juz want to be a bit more focus on track riding. Last time very passive and play without my then GF/Fiancee now wife knowing..hehehe!!

I'm surprise with the progress im doing rite nw..only 1.5 mths (8hrs) into practicing..and I shave alot frm previous timings..

MSS is not an option to me now..too costly!! Unless got kind souls sponsoring then can open that option.. :cheer:

there was another photographer that day and asked for our emails but have yet to hear from him. does anyone know if he's uploaded e pics or have his contact? thks

Frm wat I know..there's only 1 photographer on duty..hehehe!!!

Have u checked out the link above..any pics of u?? There are 2 lady riders..on show that day..u one of them?? :thumb: