SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Ride] Songkran Festival April 2009 @ Hatyai From 10-14 April

kennyseaw

No worry and take care Haya busa .

Dear all,

Everything is safe and sound till date. Today is the war zone. We have being our fight. May god bless us that we all return safe and sound after the war as well as on the way home.

See ya every1 back in SIN

I will not want to regret in my life when i look back when i am old man.

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All enjoy your Phuket Bike Week in Patong?

All safe reach??

Ride For Peace

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/malaysiabikeweek2/Bike%20Week/PosterMIBWA3forum.jpg

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc8/malaysiabikeweek2/1stMalaysiaInternationalBikeWeek095.jpg

Hatyai Bike Week - 3-4 July 2009

wwwDOTrideforpeace-bikersDOTcom

[email protected]

me back... thanks kenny and simon for organising the trip and thanks our marker: yahoorider ..

cheers,

=]

'02~'13 ::: RXK, SP, Daystar, TA150, S4 VtecII, Nissan March, VtecIII, R6, Dr200SEY, VerS, F650GS, HayabusaY2K, Honda Fit, Gilera Runner180FXR, toyota vios, DR200SES, BlackMax

NOW ::: DR200SE, Versys, Mitsubishi Lancer

Thanks Simon and Kenny for organising this trip... it's hard to lead a team of 40+ bikes going up and coming back with safe and sound. I give my deepest gratitude for these two guys + the many people who have helped as road markers.

On behalf of my friend Yong Khang, I would like to thanks Simon and Kenny for the help to get the tow truck to him and getting him safely back to Singapore. If not for the tow service, I believe we would have both stranded at Malaysia now... anyway, it's about time for his bike to R.I.P ... after all the abuse he has done to it... now finally he has a reason to change his bike... have been trying to persuade him for years to upgrade his bike.

Overall, I really enjoy the convoy ride up to Thailand... learnt many things from the experienced riders... and most importantly... the friendship that were forged thru the fun and laughter of Songkran.

Hope to see you guys again next year for the next round of Songkran! This time round... I am going to bring my own Super Soaker to blast Malaysians! Hehe :D

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p141/chrischan76/CyrixRacingTeam2.jpg

Thank you Mr Kenny,voted World Best Tour Guide in Thailand.

He knows Hatyai inside out....better than locals.heheheee..... :)

Thank you Mr Simon, the man behind the whole show...doing all the co-ordination.

You can always find him at the back of the convoy.

He'll make sure u dont feel left out in the group:)

Thank you Yahoo_Rider for making this trip so smooth and other arrangements:)

Thank you Future Scootering for the sponsor :)

and Thank You all the 40 over bikers:) :) :)

You guys hv made my 1st Thailand trip a very very Enjoyable and Memorable one.

the 40+ convoy across M'sia and Hatyai tour....getting wet in the water war right in front of our hotel and Lee Garden.....our nights out at Kiss Channel.......and not forgetting the massage.you know who u are.heheheee....

I will remember this trip for the rest of my life. THANK YOU... :) :) :)

Edited by ah_veo
CIMG1422.JPG

Hey guys, which hotel did you all stay at in Hatyai? What's the price and place like? Would like to get some references as I would be going up next month, thanks.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2dlqjv7.jpg

• This is Singapore, that's the kinda culture some people here are adopting. Simply losers! :slapforehead:
  • No point making our bikes so beautiful but ride like a sissy.

u still come here and post ah.. i reach hm. KO liaox.. until now.

no photos ???

can pm me your email address? I'll send u via email =]

'02~'13 ::: RXK, SP, Daystar, TA150, S4 VtecII, Nissan March, VtecIII, R6, Dr200SEY, VerS, F650GS, HayabusaY2K, Honda Fit, Gilera Runner180FXR, toyota vios, DR200SES, BlackMax

Hey guys, which hotel did you all stay at in Hatyai? What's the price and place like? Would like to get some references as I would be going up next month, thanks.

you might want to drop by the travel agencies when u reach haytai to buy instead of walk in to the hotel to get a cheaper rate. they should have rooms during off peak season.

you might want to drop by the travel agencies when u reach haytai to buy instead of walk in to the hotel to get a cheaper rate. they should have rooms during off peak season.

Oh thanks. What about the hotel you guys stayed at? What's the name?

http://i44.tinypic.com/2dlqjv7.jpg

• This is Singapore, that's the kinda culture some people here are adopting. Simply losers! :slapforehead:
  • No point making our bikes so beautiful but ride like a sissy.

me back... thanks kenny and simon for organising the trip and thanks our marker: yahoorider ..

cheers,

=]

You most welcome

Great every1 enjoy the trip

Thanks Simon and Kenny for organising this trip... it's hard to lead a team of 40+ bikes going up and coming back with safe and sound. I give my deepest gratitude for these two guys + the many people who have helped as road markers.

On behalf of my friend Yong Khang, I would like to thanks Simon and Kenny for the help to get the tow truck to him and getting him safely back to Singapore. If not for the tow service, I believe we would have both stranded at Malaysia now... anyway, it's about time for his bike to R.I.P ... after all the abuse he has done to it... now finally he has a reason to change his bike... have been trying to persuade him for years to upgrade his bike.

Overall, I really enjoy the convoy ride up to Thailand... learnt many things from the experienced riders... and most importantly... the friendship that were forged thru the fun and laughter of Songkran.

Hope to see you guys again next year for the next round of Songkran! This time round... I am going to bring my own Super Soaker to blast Malaysians! Hehe :D

Great that you and the rest enjoy the trip :)

Thank you Mr Simon, the man behind the whole show...doing all the co-ordination.

the 40+ convoy across M'sia and Hatyai tour....getting wet in the water war right in front of our hotel and Lee Garden.....our nights out at Kiss Channel.......and not forgetting the massage.you know who u are.heheheee....

We are very happy that all are very happy after this trip and look forward to see u all next year

I will not want to regret in my life when i look back when i am old man.

I have like to thank everyone for joining us for the ride to hatyai and make it a good and safety one. Hope you all had enjoy the arrangement and planning we had arrange, looking forward for PHOTOs posted.

How about say a meet up to combine all the picture taken? Atleast everyone can have a copy of it, is it alright? We will need someone with a laptop to finish the work :thumb:

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

There is no use in friendship with an ungrateful person.

Anger comes as a result of intolerance.

One who can maintain peace of mind is happy.

Happy is he who killed his own anger.

Dear All,

YAHOO IS BACK !!!!!

Pray every1 back safely

You so fast, Me, Simon, Alvin and Jason sweeping behind with a bike break down, reach about 2am ++

Btw, break down bike arrive 3.30am if i am not wrong. Atleast we got tow service, heehee

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

good idea Towkay! lets meet at Pagor R&R Petronas? muakahaha....juz kiddingz.

i got somemore photos,but my comp keep hanging everytime i wana upload.sigh...

CIMG1422.JPG

You are the MAN for never left your friend behind :) U gain my respect, cheers.

Just wanna confirm, how long does the tow guy arrive after we called you?

Our next trip >>>> Cameroon Highland > Durian i am coming

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

good idea Towkay! lets meet at Pagor R&R Petronas? muakahaha....juz kiddingz.

i got somemore photos,but my comp keep hanging everytime i wana upload.sigh...

why not meet at next trip Cameroon heehee

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

Actually there's still lots of places we never visit, not enough time :cheeky:

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875