SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Ride] Songkran Festival April 2009 @ Hatyai From 10-14 April

kennyseaw

You are the MAN for never left your friend behind :) U gain my respect, cheers.

Just wanna confirm, how long does the tow guy arrive after we called you?

Our next trip >>>> Cameroon Highland > Durian i am coming

The tow guy came with a van ... I think plus minus 30 mins or so.

One thing got to highlight is that the guy suggested Yong Khang to go to his house to stay overnight then call for rail service back to Singapore the next night... but on the spot I told him dun waste time and send Yong Khang straight to custom... dunno if he is piss by my attitude... but it's getting late so no choice .... I just want the safety of my friend and myself.

Now we know it's worth to have a tow service at hand when needed.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p141/chrischan76/CyrixRacingTeam2.jpg

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lucky got bike towing available. if not in the middle of the night where to get help sia

next trip cameron HL or durian trip i sure on. if can take leave .....

im having craving for thai disco and oysters sia ....

lucky got bike towing available. if not in the middle of the night where to get help sia

haytai round 2?? :p

let my butt recover.. time to change..... ahemmm.. my bike seat

'02~'13 ::: RXK, SP, Daystar, TA150, S4 VtecII, Nissan March, VtecIII, R6, Dr200SEY, VerS, F650GS, HayabusaY2K, Honda Fit, Gilera Runner180FXR, toyota vios, DR200SES, BlackMax

NOW ::: DR200SE, Versys, Mitsubishi Lancer

busy with wat?

hahahahaaaa....

piakpiakpiak lol

'02~'13 ::: RXK, SP, Daystar, TA150, S4 VtecII, Nissan March, VtecIII, R6, Dr200SEY, VerS, F650GS, HayabusaY2K, Honda Fit, Gilera Runner180FXR, toyota vios, DR200SES, BlackMax

NOW ::: DR200SE, Versys, Mitsubishi Lancer

u craving for thai disco or the star stickers????:cheeky:

Really enjoy the trip and get to know new friends! A big thank you to the organizers and riders for making it happen :thumb: :clap:

Simon/Kenny, the toll is roughly RM $118 on my way back :weep:

Freedom... man's best friend

Dear All,

YAHOO IS BACK !!!!!

Pray every1 back safely

wah !!! you back so early ahhh ! i had to chase for kenny and tell him about the breakdown of out super kips. at the time you are loggin, we are still in ayer keroh arranging for the tow truck. reaching hm about 2am .

Sorry to the other bikeys if i pass you so sudden .

Thanks Simon and Kenny for organising this trip... it's hard to lead a team of 40+ bikes going up and coming back with safe and sound. I give my deepest gratitude for these two guys + the many people who have helped as road markers.

On behalf of my friend Yong Khang, I would like to thanks Simon and Kenny for the help to get the tow truck to him and getting him safely back to Singapore. If not for the tow service, I believe we would have both stranded at Malaysia now... anyway, it's about time for his bike to R.I.P ... after all the abuse he has done to it... now finally he has a reason to change his bike... have been trying to persuade him for years to upgrade his bike.

Overall, I really enjoy the convoy ride up to Thailand... learnt many things from the experienced riders... and most importantly... the friendship that were forged thru the fun and laughter of Songkran.

Hope to see you guys again next year for the next round of Songkran! This time round... I am going to bring my own Super Soaker to blast Malaysians! Hehe :D

Glad that both of you are fine, when i went of to chase kenny, i was rather worried that you guys will be in danger cause of the dark stretch of road.

ya loh ! must tell yong khang to change to his fav bike liao.

ya man ! nxt yr u can bring ur own Super Soaker to Songkran and shoot down those peeps who starts.

Thank you Mr Kenny,voted World Best Tour Guide in Thailand.

He knows Hatyai inside out....better than locals.heheheee..... :)

Thank you Mr Simon, the man behind the whole show...doing all the co-ordination.

You can always find him at the back of the convoy.

He'll make sure u dont feel left out in the group:)

Thank you Yahoo_Rider for making this trip so smooth and other arrangements:)

Thank you Future Scootering for the sponsor :)

and Thank You all the 40 over bikers:) :) :)

You guys hv made my 1st Thailand trip a very very Enjoyable and Memorable one.

the 40+ convoy across M'sia and Hatyai tour....getting wet in the water war right in front of our hotel and Lee Garden.....our nights out at Kiss Channel.......and not forgetting the massage.you know who u are.heheheee....

I will remember this trip for the rest of my life. THANK YOU... :) :) :)

eh bro ! wat do you mean tat you will remember this trip for the rest of your life ???

its suppose to be, you will join more of this trips in future. so tat you will remember that your life is not wasted.

I have like to thank everyone for joining us for the ride to hatyai and make it a good and safety one. Hope you all had enjoy the arrangement and planning we had arrange, looking forward for PHOTOs posted.

How about say a meet up to combine all the picture taken? Atleast everyone can have a copy of it, is it alright? We will need someone with a laptop to finish the work :thumb:

when will be the meet up ??

You so fast, Me, Simon, Alvin and Jason sweeping behind with a bike break down, reach about 2am ++

Btw, break down bike arrive 3.30am if i am not wrong. Atleast we got tow service, heehee

ya man ! if without the tow truck, guess yong khang and chris would have to spent the nite at the R&R.

threes cheers for the MAN. he certainly earn our respect for not leaving his friend/buddy.

Cameroon ...... ... ... yeah !!!

Really enjoy the trip and get to know new friends! A big thank you to the organizers and riders for making it happen :thumb: :clap:

Simon/Kenny, the toll is roughly RM $118 on my way back :weep:

is tat through and fro or just one way ?

You so fast, Me, Simon, Alvin and Jason sweeping behind with a bike break down, reach about 2am ++

Btw, break down bike arrive 3.30am if i am not wrong. Atleast we got tow service, heehee

Have to be fast. :) Got timing to be home

You are a great leader and a gd sweeper.

You have my respect too. Catch up with you again - CHRIS

I will not want to regret in my life when i look back when i am old man.

Good to hear everyone back safe and sound... but I'm still at Penang! Haha.

R & R here with lots of makan again.

Will be back to SG tmr and then post some pictures of Hatyai.

Cya.

11 - 25 Nov - 15D, Taiwan - Fly and Scoot

7 - 15 Apr - 9D, Phuket and Hatyai Songkran

17 Nov to 2 Dec - 16D, North East Thailand (Issan)

30 Mar to 7 Apr - 9D Korea/Jeju Fly and Ride

8 - 24 Nov - 16D, Mae Hong Son

http://thehouseofdaviz.blogspot.sg/