SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Discussion] Repairing Dents and Respraying

kurarensu

how much issit roughly to repair a smaller than palm size dent with spray?

my friend self skidded and hit onto a car's door and that idiot is asking for a $250.. say what his color metallic white very expensive all those crap..

to me that small dent suck back + spray less than $180..

anyone to confirm?

Lousy Noob Rider

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend self skidded and hit onto a car's door and that idiot is asking for a $250.. say what his color metallic white very expensive all those crap..

anyone to confirm?

paint drop? $250 is ok man, the amount of time ur friend cost him to repair and wait there. try hitting the bumpers will cost your much more.

paintless dent removal will cost 100+ onwards from reputation shop.

Try these shop with good workmanship

Paint drop + dent - Sze Kang

Paintless - Lye Design

Both at Amk autopoint

:cool:

go jb and do cheaper

:faint:

i seriously tink there can be better advice than to try to convince the other party involved in an accident to proceed to JB for repairs.

my 2cents worth of contribution

i would agree w/ bro jB that $250 isn't a too carrot head price considering the fella need to put the car out of action for at least 1 full day.

he could probably try to claim frm yr fren's insurance and walk away with a bigger amount including loss of use of vehicle, etc.

end of the day, keep the ends short and settle for $250.

remember to ensure to get him to sign on the settlement form indicating there will be no further claims/disputes upon receiving the amount.

yr fren no luck to have skidded and hit this 'innocent' car.

:sian:

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

:sweat:

you got PM

thanks, bro. :cheers:

Hatred do not ever cease in this world by hating but by love.

This is an eternal truth...

Overcome anger by love.

Overcome evil by good.

Overcome the miser by giving.

Overcome the liar by truth.

http://ist1-1.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/2/3/5/1/23516/s/H/k/S/sHkS/funny-gifs-better-world.gif

I always keep a few copies of "private settlement" form in my car just in case - touch wood!!! Anyone wants softcopy? Post your email, I will try to email to you. FREE! :D

, Thanks Gentoro :thumb:

Edited by jB

I always keep a few copies of "private settlement" form in my car just in case - touch wood!!! Anyone wants softcopy? Post your email, I will try to email to you. FREE! :D

Got it, thanks dude ;)

riotbmx at gmail.com

thanks

Riot-Bike Co.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/Riotbike/02ba5dfd.jpghttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/Riotbike/SimonsSideCarBike-1.jpg

Need sidecar for wedding photoshoot? PM me

• 2 weeks later...

Send to me please:P

[email protected]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10747;127/st/20080103/e/Class+3+tp%21%21%21/dt/13/k/1b81/event.png

2b failures...

Fell once on a bike,

Dropped bike twice, in 1.01 and SP.

anyone to confirm?

Best is ask owner to go to ur own workshop den you pay the workshop direct.. i went to this place for repair the last time a parked bike fell onto my car..

Riot-Bike Co.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/Riotbike/02ba5dfd.jpghttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/Riotbike/SimonsSideCarBike-1.jpg

Need sidecar for wedding photoshoot? PM me

send to me too.. [email protected]

thx!

Best is ask owner to go to ur own workshop den you pay the workshop direct.. i went to this place for repair the last time a parked bike fell onto my car..

alright.. thx.. lim tan too power liao i like there too haha their car fuyohh!!

Lousy Noob Rider

Whats the damage on your car and wallet? Pictures to share? you used their courtesy car? :cheeky:

• 10 months later...

think almost all sinkapor cars got dents on its doors, especially jap cars with soft bodies... its a common problem. many drivers n passengers are not considerate enough to preserve other pp property, coz not theirs mah. kenna pp car ok, kenna own car then #@#% liow :slapforehead:

my 2 months old car doors also kenna a few dents liow, will become more n more over time. initially wanted to do them off but now i give up liow, coz the dents will come back after a while. in fact, my 2 right side doors kenna deep scratches last weekend in a hdb car park where many pp are waiting for a lot.

when i entered the car park, there already a car waiting about 10m ahead where i stopped. dunno whether i'm lucky or unlucky, the owner of car next to me returned and drove off. naturally, i took the lot since its nearer to me even though other cars may have arrived earlier. park my car happily and went for lunch.

when i return from lunch, i was like OMG!!! there's a deep long scratch from front door to rear door on the driver's side. some parts are so deep that i could see the white colour inside of my black paintwork. that idiot might have used a key or something to do this #$%@ and cowardly act. if he/she is not happy, should approach me and reason it out instead of being such an assh0le. really hope that idiot will get his/her retribution in multifolds :angry:

now considering whether touch up paintwork or not :pity:

~

Current Ride: FJS400 Silver Wing

Trips:

23~27 Dec 2014: 5D5N KL & Ipoh

Scooby's blog http://scoobydooby-doo.blogspot.sg/

Tech Corner http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/325894-lt-Info-gt-Silverwing-400cc-600cc-Tech-Corner

• 1 month later...

dun waste $ any time doing.sooner and later will kanna again.

2000-Yamaha lc125/2001yamaha tzr125/2002Suzuki gsxr400r/2003-Honda TA 200/2005-Honda wave S 125/2005-Honda S4 spec 2/2007-yamaha yp400/2008-yamaha R6/2009-Honda CG 125/2010-Suzuki Dr200se/2010-Honda steed 400/2011-honda cb400sf pb1/2011-sym joyride 200/2012-honda wave

307820_10150323232886544_694486543_7936127_1053552251_n.jpg

ya man.. i agree!

uniquely singapore!!!

singapore cars sure got dent at the door!

2000-Yamaha lc125/2001yamaha tzr125/2002Suzuki gsxr400r/2003-Honda TA 200/2005-Honda wave S 125/2005-Honda S4 spec 2/2007-yamaha yp400/2008-yamaha R6/2009-Honda CG 125/2010-Suzuki Dr200se/2010-Honda steed 400/2011-honda cb400sf pb1/2011-sym joyride 200/2012-honda wave

uniquely singapore!!!

singapore cars sure got dent at the door!

normal car door dent can collect till "your desired numbers" then go fix loh, anyway is not expensive ma...

But i do agree somehow in sg is very hard not to have parking car dents.. From lorries to normal cars :cry:

:cool:

normal car door dent can collect till "your desired numbers" then go fix loh, anyway is not expensive ma...

But i do agree somehow in sg is very hard not to have parking car dents.. From lorries to normal cars :cry:

my car got knock by a reverse lorry.no eye witness so LL send repair.

than after repair the front passenger door kanna a big dent!

so till now i dun bother to wash/wax my car.

i have done a calculation.

washing every week (diy) material/water yearly cost-80sgd

polishing and wax once a year-120sgd

7years will be 1400sgd.

spary whole car will repair dent and ding is abt 1200sgd.

i will sent it for respary after 7 years.