SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Classic Vespa's Cafe 2009

machine k

my airbrush.. my neighbour did it for me as he want to "try" on vespa.. cos he's still at a beginner stage.. but the feedback i got frm my frens.. they kewl sshit.... quite nice..

how much ur neighbour charge for airbrushing vespa? can pm me?

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys,just bought a 2nd hand PX150E. Think the engine is all original with no mods,just wanna ask the experts here,my top speed is only 85km/h....is this normal?

mine can go 110(my meter end at 110 :D).. cruising speed i can feel is abt 90km/h.. but i havent full throttle.. coz wobbly.. need to change suspensions n some parts for stability first i tink.. mine was done by cik ali at tampines ind park.. but be prepared to spend a sum..

-death is a promise from god at birth-

-everyone dies, but only some lived-

Peeps.... i need help!!!!:giddy: i only got 2k ( by July ). i really really wanna classic-looking vespa Px150, but i'm totally cluesless over here.:( im not sure if it's enuff for me to get a decent 1 or not.... Please some1.. guide me:cry:

2k i dont tink enuf if u wanna buy one that is all done up... by classic u mean vintage ones or a PX remodeled to a vintage one or just a simple stock classic? i was planning to get one but coz of the price i decided to get the newer models type.. atleast 2.5k to 4k depending on plate.. well this is wat i encounter 2 mnths ago when i was searching for a vespa..

2k i dont tink enuf if u wanna buy one that is all done up... by classic u mean vintage ones or a PX remodeled to a vintage one or just a simple stock classic? i was planning to get one but coz of the price i decided to get the newer models type.. atleast 2.5k to 4k depending on plate.. well this is wat i encounter 2 mnths ago when i was searching for a vespa..

Tks Horsemen...

im looking for a PX remod.. if 2k too little, is there any shop selling??? i could downpay 1st... My idea here is to own a vespa 1st.. im looking at a long 'vespa' riding career:cheeky:

Hello i wanna ask, recent bought a vespa and logcard show SPRI but was told a px 150. Issit Vespa Sprint or PX 150? would like to noe thx

What year is it made in?

Sprints are registered in SG till 1978 (though there's possibility of late registration) - about AU plate.

PX came around 1978 at AU-AV plate as well.

However our dear LTA managed to key in pre-1980 PX as Spri in the logcard.

So pls do not be confused, 'cheated' if you see the logcard. Learn to tell a sprint & px apart, the differences are quite glaring.

Tks Horsemen...

im looking for a PX remod.. if 2k too little, is there any shop selling??? i could downpay 1st... My idea here is to own a vespa 1st.. im looking at a long 'vespa' riding career:cheeky:

if what you want is just to own a vespa first, then 2k is more than enough to start your vespa dream first. Get a cheap (not-so-done-up) PX and ride around first. Get used to it before committing to the 'career'.

Better than spend a lot and later realised its not what you want.

if what you want is just to own a vespa first, then 2k is more than enough to start your vespa dream first. Get a cheap (not-so-done-up) PX and ride around first. Get used to it before committing to the 'career'.

Better than spend a lot and later realised its not what you want.

:lovestruck:Thks MachineK, glad to know its more than enuff.. Will the 2k be enuff for a single color paint job as well??? :cheeky:

yes, that $ can cover your paintjob as well, provided you find a good deal for a exterior-ly-not-so-appealing scoot.

anyways, when you respray the scoot, you're likely to be changing a few more cosmetic stuff as well, so do factor the 'small' stuff, they add up to a lot.

don't give those eyes.

yes, don't belittle ah pek's vespa.

since you will be doing the paint, a lot will be 'transformed'.

Just make sure engine casing in good condition, chassis integrity still intact.

The rest, pretty much you can change/repair/replace... just a matter of money

very true.. i did the maths..

for a F plater (if lucky A plater)modded to vintage ones will cost around 3k plus minus..

an apek bike = less than 1k

remod the internal (overhaul, etc) = 1k+(if change to better performance. if change stock mite be lesser)

respray body + older model fairings = arnd 1.5k plus minus

so getting an apek bike mite cost abit more or less depends on how much u get for the apek bike.. but main thing is dat everything is new..

a 2nd hand modded PX to those vintage ones u dont know if inside is still working well.. even if it is, its just a matter of time.. sooner or later u hand will itchy n want to fix this n that.. change colour la.. :D

s83's then.....

battlax are decent...

would try out the DURO from Tong AIk though.... Good tyre with higher speed rating than the Battlax

Vespa PX200Disc ------The Pinaccle of Classic Scootering------

www vesporeanfaq:) wikispaces:) com