SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Gila Gila Gilera Khakis 2009 / 2010

gilera200

:cheers:

Thanks bro... i jus when to ASPoon last week saw 1 STi model half a year old selling at 6.3k. isit expensive? 12k for milleage. and the heng motor selling a 8mth old STi model for 6.8k milleage 8k. so which is better? or is there any bros out there selling runner? can pm me?

why is it called STi? lol

[

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. I just passed my TP test two weeks ago and bought my Gilera Runner VXR 05' version so im kinda new to this bike. I just wanna know some things like, whether or not these runners are able to 'peng' very low. I skidded using my friend's Runner before I had a license and now i'm having doubts to whether I can execute corners fast and low.

And, do you guys know any websites other than Bikepics.com i can check to find ideas to mod my Runner? Thanks a lot.

advise u not to corner wif runner.. as the cg too hi.. if u wan mayb u can slowly bend as in when u get use to it then u try to go lower..

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1150/1426483839_2b47be539c_o.jpg

oct05 - oct06 runner 200

oct06 - july07 vtec1

july07 - ?? runner200

may09 - ?? vtec2

Hey guys. I just passed my TP test two weeks ago and bought my Gilera Runner VXR 05' version so im kinda new to this bike. I just wanna know some things like, whether or not these runners are able to 'peng' very low. I skidded using my friend's Runner before I had a license and now i'm having doubts to whether I can execute corners fast and low.

And, do you guys know any websites other than Bikepics.com i can check to find ideas to mod my Runner? Thanks a lot.

I think it will be a good idea if you start off in the track on negotiating bends and not the road. Hence, it helps you to become a more safer rider when your riding alone outside.

[

even if u r a cornering Pro in track, its still not advisable to corner low on roads. as there are other vehicles and the roads are usually not as well maintained as a track.

i have seen a S4 skid doing a low U-turn, pillion and rider down infront of queensway firestation.

Luckily both managed to get up and there are no oncoming cars.

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7641/54688861td1.jpg

~My 2 stroke never fails to set my heart racing~

I am slow please don't bully me.

Posting on behalf of Mach Speed Motor.

Some promotions currently ongoing at MACH SPEED MOTOR

Hurricane Open Pod Filter inclusive of installation and tuning - $145.00

Full Service Package - Original Piaggio Kevlar Belt,Original U-shoes,Original Rollers,Denso Spark Plug,Agip Fully Syn Engine Oil (10W40) and Oil Filter (labour will be waived) - $220.00 (any other add-ons will be charged as follow)

Normal Servicing (3000 -5000km) - Engine oil (Agip 10w40, 5w40. Maxima Scooter 4T 10w40. OWS 800 Fully Syn 10w40.), Spark Plug (DENSO. OWS Iridium, NGK.), Oil Filter (Original Piaggio, OR normal.). Prices starts from $45.00. inclusive of normal checks of bike.

Venhill Braided Brake hose with Installation - $195.00 available in red and clear colour.

Items listed above are for all 4T 200cc maxi-scooter, except Venhill Brake lines are for Gilera Runner 180CC, 200CC ST, RST, and VXR.

MACH SPEED MOTOR

Blk 1044, Eunos Avenue 4, #01-135, S(409794)

TEL: 6745 4847

EMAIL: [email protected]

how much if i just want the venhill braided hose only?

n where can i buy the cheapest leo vince SBK in spore?

TQ

© 2 0 0 7 M y J e L a n . c o m ™. A l l R i g h t R e s e r v e d .

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q275/jelan180/dnascoot.jpg

Attention: One of our gilleys rider Mark aka Dyno had an accident @ Tuas Track early today 29.03.09...during practice.. What i noe is dat he broke his arm but not sure which part as was inform by Jay aka Gangstar quite serious condition..now he's in NUH ward 52,bed 11.....and will be going under immediate operation, For those who wanna visit him just take note of the place...

Gila Gila Gilera Kakis

Attention: One of our gilleys rider Mark aka Dyno had an accident @ Tuas Track early today 29.03.09...during practice.. What i noe is dat he broke his arm but not sure which part as was inform by Jay aka Gangstar quite serious condition..now he's in NUH ward 52,bed 11.....and will be going under immediate operation, For those who wanna visit him just take note of the place...

I hope he's okay now, god bless.

Take care..recover fast bro...

:bow: ~ No DrEaM Is ToO BiG~:gun:

hope that he is ok.... pray that he wull have a speddy recovery...

simply.ayie aka DVS Rider

Gila-Gila Gilera Kakis

VIVA LA VIDA GILERA

The sp can be a very mean bike when it's modded. Will also be an antique in the future cos it's a 2 stroke.

its already an antique now.

Even unmodded, its can outgun quite a few 2B bikes on takeoff

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7641/54688861td1.jpg

~My 2 stroke never fails to set my heart racing~

I am slow please don't bully me.

then that must be his bike i saw earlier today at mach speed, quite badly damaged. speedy recovery bro~

KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A PDF FILE and a PEDOPHILE