SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Gila Gila Gilera Khakis 2009 / 2010

gilera200

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh????i dun get it??

what i mean individual brands of open pod filter have different kind of specs, means jetting are in different size to get he right performance as they are manufactured to be meddle with... once u do ur setting, either u get high,low idling,too much or too less air,fuel flow n air compress not in same volume or else...depend on who does the setting for u...unless u are using DYNOjET

Gila Gila Gilera Kakis

the stock calipers on ur bike are good enough if u doesnt noes...actually all calipers on gilera are made by brembo...the only thingy its doesnt have the brembo trademark logo..

Cause my current one, the pin hole holding the brake pads together has expanded due to wear and tear hence the holding pin is quite loose.

So thinking of changing a new one where I was quoted 180 bucks for it. Looking at other alternatives prior to changing.

Usually if i open my throttle fully, my rpm can go till 9 max but yest when i open it, it hardly even reach 8!! haiya... anyone knows wat may be the cause for tis?

its ur cdi.... stock ones only till 9 then power cut...have to change to malossi cdi..improve power up to ur expectation

Gila Gila Gilera Kakis

Usually if i open my throttle fully, my rpm can go till 9 max but yest when i open it, it hardly even reach 8!! haiya... anyone knows wat may be the cause for tis?

its ur CDI dude... if not CDI, then it will be ur coil....

but i suggest u to cahnge it to original piaggio CDI.. last longer..

just voicing out my opinion and suggestion.. good luck...

simply.ayie aka DVS Rider

Gila-Gila Gilera Kakis

VIVA LA VIDA GILERA

its ur cdi.... stock ones only till 9 then power cut...have to change to malossi cdi..improve power up to ur expectation

its ur CDI dude... if not CDI, then it will be ur coil....

but i suggest u to cahnge it to original piaggio CDI.. last longer..

just voicing out my opinion and suggestion.. good luck...

wat i meant was, normally if i open my throttle fully, my rpm will reach 9 but tat day i tried to open it fully, it hardly even reach 8.

wat i meant was, normally if i open my throttle fully, my rpm will reach 9 but tat day i tried to open it fully, it hardly even reach 8.

try to reset means: try to change ur main jet n oil jet size...this thing sometimes effect ur rpm....not balance...more petrol less air or more air less petrol....but depeng weather u are using stock filter or open pod

Gila Gila Gilera Kakis

try to reset means: try to change ur main jet n oil jet size...this thing sometimes effect ur rpm....not balance...more petrol less air or more air less petrol....but depeng weather u are using stock filter or open pod

ouh... ok2 mayb i'll try to reset.. thx a lot!!!

HI Guy, do any of u happen to have the VXR200 O6 stock mirror, and not using

willing to sell it.

Im looking for it, kindly pm me ur price if u willling to sell it.. thks...

http://bp3.blogger.com/_Kk65yHJO8Ak/R3ELukM2diI/AAAAAAAABgg/89i4A4wzaSY/s320/!cid_image002_jpg%4001C82B7F.jpg

HI Guy, do any of u happen to have the VXR200 O6 stock mirror, and not using

willing to sell it.

Im looking for it, kindly pm me ur price if u willling to sell it.. thks...

i have them..use it for less 1 hour. Call me or sms me at 91166865.

:bow: ~ No DrEaM Is ToO BiG~:gun:

i have them..use it for less 1 hour. Call me or sms me at 91166865.

Zeus... i want i want... i want my spring and ....... lololol..

When la.. sold bike onli nv cal mi to mit up alr.. ....:dot:

"Many changes are happening, although you might not be sure why they are happening."

"Ride Safe":cheers: