SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Suzuki Burgmans Cafe 2014 / 2015

mzlady

any burg650 owners chg their rear shock absober b4? was quoted $1200 for ohlins but i felt too X for a 4yo bike.. recently jus replaced n svc quite some items n they burn away $1k+ liao not to mention the $400 mirror assembly.

http://images.adrickloh.multiply.com/image/10/photos/18/500x500/15/DSC02203.JPG?et=kGUgEqN3OSljqAOX7c3ZqA&nmid=114339778

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pretty quiet around here. I just got my 2010 burgman 400 about a month ago. Enjoying the relaxing ride while scrapping the centre stand while cornering on some occasions. Hehe anyway how much do you guys get on a full tank of petrol? I got 353km and pumped in 12L while mostly doing expressway riding averaging 100kmh (110kmh on the speedo but according to the GPS it's only 100)..

whats the price of the new burgman 400 on the road...

"Doing nothing is better than being busy doing nothing"

any burg650 owners chg their rear shock absober b4? was quoted $1200 for ohlins but i felt too X for a 4yo bike.. recently jus replaced n svc quite some items n they burn away $1k+ liao not to mention the $400 mirror assembly.

which shop did u go to?

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

whats the price of the new burgman 400 on the road...

Asphoon quoted me 15.5k without insurance.. I got it from another shop at 16k otr..

rien d'autre que le max.

Hi bros, anyone can advise me how the burgman 250 issit good? Year Of Registration 2001, FU plate as i m tinking to buy but new to scooter b'cause use to ride on street bike. can some old birds here can enlighten me. wat is belt n roller tat mention? Is it expensive on spare parts n servicing? The speedo meter is not working issit ex to replace it?

i have lobangs for Ohlins. but would recommend Bitubo. tested and proven to be very good and stable.

i c. hw much does it cost complete with installation for bitubo? can bitubo b rebuilt like ohlins?? tks.

http://images.adrickloh.multiply.com/image/10/photos/18/500x500/15/DSC02203.JPG?et=kGUgEqN3OSljqAOX7c3ZqA&nmid=114339778

Greetings all, I'm the new owner of the 'famous' blue burgman 650 executive. Been awhile of not riding a scooter.

My first impression of this bike: Surprising powerful and comfortable.

Catch up with all the burgman owners soon.

Cheers

Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed.

Greetings all, I'm the new owner of the 'famous' blue burgman 650 executive. Been awhile of not riding a scooter.

Cheers

Here pretty quiet bro. And when im out riding i dont see other burgman riding along.. Only saw the earlier models but not the +07 models.

rien d'autre que le max.

Cheers

You bought the one at Loois?

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k127/jytheorem/SV%20-%20Skinzo/SV_jy.gif http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k127/jytheorem/jy_sv.jpg

Wonder y my ST11 dun look as good as my SV...

I seldom see burgman riders on the road as well.. Prolly due to my odd working hours as well..

I travel from East to west and back to the east daily :p

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k127/jytheorem/SV%20-%20Skinzo/SV_jy.gif http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k127/jytheorem/jy_sv.jpg

Wonder y my ST11 dun look as good as my SV...

I'm looking for the +07 service manual but seems hard to find. Have to rely mostly on YouTube for DIY and simple servicing..

rien d'autre que le max.

What aftermarket shocks are good value for burgman 400k3? Planning ahead for better shocks. Also, the burgman is so low that it drags on some road humps. Is it better to get one inch taller rear shocks?

"Doing nothing is better than being busy doing nothing"

Hi to all burger riders and to you too Big Cow. Not sure what is your ride now? Versys--- changed already. Before you had a 650 Burger. I saw that. Anyway, I am wondering if any1 know if the 2004 Burgman 400 and 650 have shaft drive like the ones you find in Deauville, STs, Goldwing and such. or they tey still use belt just like any other scooters except the Yammie T-Max which uses chain.

I am asking because I find many sites which say they are shaft but when in Singapore many mechanics say they are not. ????? If it is true shaft, I am interested to get a 650 burger.

Hey Gargantua, your burger also drag at road humps huh. You should try going JB checkpoint. Both Woodland and Tuas, heart ache man. Me too.I am thinking changing the shock.Thinking getting original suzuki parts. was told about $500.