SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha X-1r 135

blackflys

i think i see your bike before.

if i'm not wrg, under block 322. correct me if i;m wrg :D

i stay at gombak as well. haha

milktm : i refering to ah ken. not you. dun worry. haha

haha.. yup, tts where im living.. ur at gombak which area?

hi all.

just want to ask you guys. i've just gt my bike recently. There has been some problems with my gears, like from gear 1 i kick up to gear 2. sometimes it goes up to neutral, thn i'll try to kick up to gear 2 but it still stays in neutral.

Any solutions or suggestions please. Thanks!

Anw, Happy Chinese New Year. :cheers:

yup, after change engine oil shld b no problem liao. but i nv encounter tis problem leh..

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!! :cheers:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v514/aman47/SNC001921.jpg

Honda CBR 150R (Mar 2006-Mar 2008)

Yamaha X1-R (Mar 2008-?????)

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

amad : 530+ that area.

if you do drop pass gombak mac, do say hi to me. hahaha. :D

whereas for katsumi, he stays at 307 area. lol

hahaha.. i always eat at alif or the one behind alif, nv c ur bike before leh.. wah, 3 of us stay gombak n i nv c either one before.. must open my eyes more.. lol..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v514/aman47/SNC001921.jpg

Honda CBR 150R (Mar 2006-Mar 2008)

Yamaha X1-R (Mar 2008-?????)

anyone with racing footrest face problem where the chain guard bolt obstructing the gear lever?

bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

Xiao Rou Yi Hao & "Colossal" 919

Sin Ming Editor got 1 DAY jailterm and $2000 fine for pillion death!

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

hahaha.. i always eat at alif or the one behind alif, nv c ur bike before leh.. wah, 3 of us stay gombak n i nv c either one before.. must open my eyes more.. lol..

hahaha.. i normally park at the group near the McDonald's backdoor.

maybe when you went down, i wasnt working. haha

trance est mon style.

haha..sometimes bring my gal there to eat too after work..like once or twice evry week..din notice any x1r there..next time must plan same timing den go together..haha

no problem with my racing footrest so far..wad happen bro? how come the bolt can obstruct? protruding out is it

haha at first the bolt was loose, so i tighten it... but the problem persist

i found tat the bolt surface has been "grind" off, i park one side and check by right the bolt wouldn't give such a problem. whenever i ride and kick up, the gear lever would stuck and i gotta kick it hard to return the normal position.

kind of sad, first my seat cover, then my gear lever and lastly my box...

by the way the air filter in X-1R can be wash?

Edited by mild_slevin

bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

oh ok i tink u can go back to where u fix that footrest n get the mechanic to fix it for u..for me on the 2nd day when i just fixed my racing footrest..was otw to fetch my gal den i realise my right pillion footrest fall off..luckily the thing was stuck between the exhaust n rear brake caliper..then on my way home my whole gear lever like very hard to kick up n loose..stop and check..i see the whole gear lever like going to fall off and very loose..can shake the whole gear lever..the bolt was not tighten properly..but after i tighten it evrythings fine..no more probs so far

oh ok i tink u can go back to where u fix that footrest n get the mechanic to fix it for u..for me on the 2nd day when i just fixed my racing footrest..was otw to fetch my gal den i realise my right pillion footrest fall off..luckily the thing was stuck between the exhaust n rear brake caliper..then on my way home my whole gear lever like very hard to kick up n loose..stop and check..i see the whole gear lever like going to fall off and very loose..can shake the whole gear lever..the bolt was not tighten properly..but after i tighten it evrythings fine..no more probs so far

That is why when we have time, we once a while have to check the bolts and nuts incase it's loosen. Especially when we wash the bike.

:lovestruck: My beloved bike. X1R Rocks!:lovestruck:

check ur bike best is at least once per month if u r really lazy to check ur bike. :D

juz changed my pole light to white! juz reached home. kinda tired! but it look nice! :D

pass 2B - 4th August 2008.

Kawasaki ZX KR150 - 08/08/2008 to 18/10/2008.

Yamaha X1-R - 25/10/2008 to 2009.

stock light the best laa...

due to other colour lights, my battery wears off faster and died more frequently with the usage of lousy batteries.

end up wasting my time to yamaha agent and did the checkings and changed the batt which cost me $140. ($90 for batt, $50 for checking the problem).

so my advice : checking the Watt matches the ones in the manual guidebook & best is to use stock and dont change.

my experience uh.. nvr bluff! and i cannot work for 4days cuz spoil on thursday, friday after school i go down, sat charge battery, sun not open. lose money and must pay money. hais.

trance est mon style.

KEN ah!! KEN ah!! CNY week u wan to org outing/meet up....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................this is hw long me & dys been waiting.......ZZZzzzZZzzZZZzzzzZZZZ

:angel: I MayB SLOW But I m Ahead Of YOU:angel:

CHANCES THROWN

NOTHINGS FREE

LONGING FOR WHAT USED TO BE

STILL ITS HARD TO SEE

FRAGILE LIVES, SHATTERED DREAMS

THE CRUELLEST DREAM , REALITY

yah I had similar experiences on the gear lever too, I will say I damn lucky that it didn't came apart while I'm riding on the road.

meantime I remove the bolt le, so far OK crack my brain hard still can't understand how it causes this problem.

That is why when we have time, we once a while have to check the bolts and nuts incase it's loosen. Especially when we wash the bike.

cool, I tend to oversee this step... will take note of that too.

thanks! :cheeky:

milktm..how much u buy the pole light?

forgot already. bought it few months back. hahah. :cheeky:

ah ken outing lei! must all stay late late one la! liddat then fun maH! hahaha! :D tat time beri sad lei. 1 by 1 go off.. :(

pass 2B - 4th August 2008.

Kawasaki ZX KR150 - 08/08/2008 to 18/10/2008.

Yamaha X1-R - 25/10/2008 to 2009.

i noticed there's quite alot of x1r at woodlands area but it seems like none of them come to sbf.. :(

Yoz, X1R in Woodlands, Marsiling area, just got Dec 08.

Hope to see you ard! :cheeky:

Be Safe & Wreckless

Sin Ming Editor 1 day jail, $2k fine for pillion death!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5326937&posted=1#post5326937