SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha Spark135

Man V.1

My advice is to go to JB and do the convertion. Why? Because in SG it'll cost you a bomb. If you still insist, go to Unique Motors @ Toh Guan or Kaki Bukit Autobay. The convertion they do saves you the hassle of changing the rims although the kit that they use well, i suggest you look at their link in the advertisers board.

If you were to go to JB on the other hand, go to WK, located at the 2nd row of Lorong Bapok beside the coffeeshop.

roger that. thanks bro.

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FTW

• duo

• eddictive

• Lim Ah Wan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spankers 12th Outing!

Meeting Point/Venue::SCAPE

Time: TBC

Date: 15/01/11

Event: Makan/Ride/Chill

Its the SBF Anniversary. Start booking for your goodie bags! For more info click here

Going list:

1. FTW (if there is no last min changes)

2. zamzion@77

3. Bothug88

4. apai89

*Please use this template to add your name/nick & number, do it properly you amateurs!!

*Light rain or shine event.

*Behaviour on the road is a must. I cannot stress this enough. We do not want any casualties.

*If you must show off your racing skills please do not attend the outing. Please keep away from us as far as possible. We do not want to be affiliated with you.

*There is no TBC list.

*Outing shall proceed even if less than 5 turns up.

*This event has no organizer!

*New faces are more than welcome to attend.

Please use this one for the next coming pages. Thank you for your co-operation. :cool:

P.S. Words in enlarged font is there for a purpose and not just for aesthetics.

SBF Anniversary Convoy List

00. Name / Anniversary Pack? Yes or No / SBF Challenge Contest? Yes or No

1. zamzion@77 / Yes / No

2. BoThug88 / Yes / No

3. apai89 / Yes / No

Spankers 12th Outing!

Its the SBF Anniversary. Start booking for your goodie bags! For more info click here

Going list:

2. zamzion@77

3. Bothug88

4. apai89

*Please use this template to add your name/nick & number, do it properly you amateurs!!

*Behaviour on the road is a must. I cannot stress this enough. We do not want any casualties.

*If you must show off your racing skills please do not attend the outing. Please keep away from us as far as possible. We do not want to be affiliated with you.

*There is no TBC list.

Please use this one for the next coming pages. Thank you for your co-operation.

1. zamzion@77 / Yes / No

2. BoThug88 / Yes / No

3. apai89 / Yes / No

4. Man donut / yes/no

5. Madris / yes/ no

6. Ajit / yes / no

WR200"SM" Rockstar, X1R "BumbleBee", R "Lek Chek" 135, "Ah Pee La" RS 125

http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd397/Mandonut/ff514f46.jpg

Spankers 12th Outing!

Going list:

2. zamzion@77

3. Bothug88

4. apai89

*There is no TBC list.

Please use this one for the next coming pages. Thank you for your co-operation. :cool:

1. zamzion@77 / Yes / No

2. BoThug88 / Yes / No

3. apai89 / Yes / No

4. Man donut / yes/no

5. Madris / yes/ no

6. Ajit / yes / no

Haven't register for the bag? Don't fret. Click here to register for it. Registration extended to 10/01/11!

Edited by duo

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

elo guys,

i got racing boy oversized brake disc to let go... $15 with bracket..used for 3-4 months only..can see spots of rust. self collection at bukit panjang....

also got stock brake disc to let go... no point keeping...

btw just changed cdi now bike hard to start...must open throttle and maintain or else stall... is it because of carb tuning? everytime stop or neutral engine stall ... when kick-start very stiff ... kick down den the kick start shoot back up again n hit my leg...

Edited by rudi1986

"Love is not about being with someone, but seeing that someone happy with the one they love"

Spankers 12th Outing!

Going list:

2. zamzion@77

3. Bothug88

4. apai89

*There is no TBC list.

1. zamzion@77 / Yes / No

2. BoThug88 / Yes / No

3. apai89 / Yes / No

4. Man donut / yes/no

5. Madris / yes/ no

6. Ajit / yes / no

7. AzzrulSally / yes / no

**Wherever there's a need, there's always the highway!**

:thumb:

Should a logo of a brand be made into a rim? No. Get the RB 8 legged rims.

what abt the RB 3 legged rims ???

i'm (more for my wife :cheeky:) using 3 legged rims, so far so good. u can see the pics of the rims below. i bought them in plentong.

personally, i feel its unsafe to go to areas where many holes on the road. scared the rim go out of shape ma. :angel:

http://www.racingboy.com.my/details.asp?prod_id=4435&page=1

http://www.racingboy.com.my/details.asp?prod_id=4441&page=1

History :angel: --> Cagiva Mito3, Yamaha RX100, Yamaha TZRR125, Yamaha RXK135, Honda 150SP, Honda CBR400RR, Honda Wave 125R, Honda CBR900RR, Yamaha R6 '05, Subaru Imprezza I 1.6M, Honda Silverwing SW-T400, Honda Super 4 Version S, Yamaha Spark 135 RX

Present :thumb: --> Yamaha Tmax 530 Iron Max, Perodua Viva 1.0L

elo guys,

i got racing boy oversized brake disc to let go... $15 with bracket..used for 3-4 months only..can see spots of rust. self collection at bukit panjang....

also got stock brake disc to let go... no point keeping...

btw just changed cdi now bike hard to start...must open throttle and maintain or else stall... is it because of carb tuning? everytime stop or neutral engine stall ... when kick-start very stiff ... kick down den the kick start shoot back up again n hit my leg...

What cdi? Change cdi will not in any way increase the compression. You must have did something else that you are not saying. Come on out with it. :angel:

Spankers 12th Outing!

Going list:

2. zamzion@77

3. Bothug88

4. apai89

*There is no TBC list.

1. zamzion@77 / Yes / No

2. BoThug88 / Yes / No

3. apai89 / Yes / No

4. Man donut / yes/no

5. Madris / yes/ no

6. Ajit / yes / no

7. AzzrulSally / yes / No

Haven't register for the bag? Don't fret. Click here to register for it. Registration extended to 10/01/11!

Now we have 7. Lets make it more exciting. If there are 10 names from this thread. Provided the person show up for the convoy I will join the SBF Challenge! :lol:

Please refer to the SBF 9th Anniversary Cubs Convoy thread for more updated info. :cool:

Edited by duo

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

Haha serious just change rextor adjustable cdi , braking brake disc, engine oil and spark plug. NOthing else yet.
Must be from your favourite shop. Try and check your spark plug then. They might have used a different heat rating plug. Which could explain the difficulty of starting the bike. :cool:

KRGT-1

Spankers 12th Outing!

Going list:

2. zamzion@77

3. Bothug88

4. apai89

5. leman

*There is no TBC list.

1. zamzion@77 / Yes / No

2. BoThug88 / Yes / No

3. apai89 / Yes / No

4. Man donut / yes/no

5. Madris / yes/ no

6. Ajit / yes / no

8.Sulaiman / yes / no

Now we have 8. Lets make it more exciting. If there are 10 names from this thread. Provided the person show up for the convoy, our bro DUO will join the SBF Challenge! :cheer:

Please refer to the SBF 9th Anniversary Cubs Convoy thread for more updated info. :cool:

Haha serious just change rextor adjustable cdi , braking brake disc, engine oil and spark plug. NOthing else yet.

Wah, braking brake disc eh... hehehe

Shoya, on the track and beyond,

we will always follow your lines.

http://www.motovation-accessory.com.sg/images/article/20/sp_tadao.gif

Spankers 12th Outing!

Going list:

2. zamzion@77

3. Bothug88

4. apai89

5. leman

*There is no TBC list.

1. zamzion@77 / Yes / No

2. BoThug88 / Yes / No

3. apai89 / Yes / No

4. Man donut / yes/no

5. Madris / yes/ no

6. Ajit / yes / no

8.Sulaiman / yes / no

Now we have 8. Lets make it more exciting. If there are 10 names from this thread. Provided the person show up for the convoy, our bro DUO will join the SBF Challenge! :cheer:

Please visit the links provided. And try to update it in the SBF 9th Anniversary Cubs Convoy thread.

Before I forget the registration for the SBF Challenge is only until tomorrow. :angel:

KRGT-1

Spankers 12th Outing!

Going list:

2. zamzion@77

3. Bothug88

4. apai89

5. leman

6.wint

*There is no TBC list.

1. zamzion@77 / Yes / No

2. BoThug88 / Yes / No

3. apai89 / Yes / No

4. Man donut / yes/no

5. Madris / yes/ no

6. Ajit / yes / no

8.Sulaiman / yes / no

9.wint / yes / no

Now we have 8. Lets make it more exciting. If there are 10 names from this thread. Provided the person show up for the convoy, our bro DUO will join the SBF Challenge!

Please refer to the SBF 9th Anniversary Cubs Convoy thread for more updated info.

Leman loves to use WhatsApp

Wah, braking brake disc eh... hehehe

Haha i just like the small design.. Free braking brake pad... I went to my mech to tune my carb... So far ok... Have to see tonight can start or not... My mech seem to have problem changing my spark plug yest.. Haha change parts at UM den service bike at heng motor. Think the problem started after the heavy rain yest nyte.

"Love is not about being with someone, but seeing that someone happy with the one they love"

Haha kick start 8 times. DEn now I diy open up front cover and use back my original cdi. HAve to wait till bike cold den try start again . Anyone want to test my rextor cdi?

Spankers 12th Outing!

Going list:

2. zamzion@77

3. Bothug88

4. apai89

5. leman

6. wint

7. ytiniffa

*There is no TBC list.

1. zamzion@77 / Yes / No

2. BoThug88 / Yes / No

3. apai89 / Yes / No

4. Man donut / yes/no

5. Madris / yes/ no

6. Ajit / yes / no

8. Sulaiman / yes / no

9. wint / yes / no

10. ytiniffa / yes/ no

Now we have 8. Lets make it more exciting. If there are 10 names from this thread. Provided the person show up for the convoy, our bro DUO will join the SBF Challenge!

Please refer to the SBF 9th Anniversary Cubs Convoy thread for more updated info.

:clap:

looks like we have 10 members joining. so that means duo will have to join the contest.

abit contradicting, must register for the challenge. lets say he never register, then 10 or more of us show up how he gonna participate? zzzz

Leman loves to use WhatsApp

enjoy the next outing guys... freezing my balls off in HK now... 10 degrees celsius... whahaha....

Hot chicks in boots and trench coats.... fetish sia.... whahaha

Shoya, on the track and beyond,

we will always follow your lines.

http://www.motovation-accessory.com.sg/images/article/20/sp_tadao.gif

looks like we have 10 members joining. so that means duo will have to join the contest. :angel:
I will keep my word. :cool:

abit contradicting, must register for the challenge. lets say he never register, then 10 or more of us show up how he gonna participate? zzzz
If less than 10 show up? You guys refund me back the registration fee? :angel: Edited by duo

KRGT-1