SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha Spark135

Man V.1

bro can i ask what kinda engine oil you use and where you buy them?

so far i have been going to my motordiam to change and im looking to change myself. (:

and secondly, what petrol you all pump? my dad told me to pump esso 98 and i have been doing that for the past 1 month but with the ever rising cost of gas, is it necessary to pump 98? and would changing petrol alter / damage the engine??

thanks for all your help bro!

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-metric2/328028.png

http://www.weather.gov.sg/wip/pp/rndops/web/ship/gif/rad70.gif

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FTW

• duo

• eddictive

• Lim Ah Wan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.rg-racing.com/browseType/Exhaust_Protectors.aspx

For tri oval owners.... its the most bottom of the screen... Very very nice... Lucky i stop buying things for my bike already... quite affordable, but please be reminded that the price stated is in Sterling Pound

Cheers

Yeah. That was what I was referring to the other time. :cool:

http://www.rg-racing.com/images/products/medium/img388.jpg

It can be fitted on our tiny tri oval. Coz I have seen it on one. I asked and the price is 80+. :angel:

Seriously, can be fitted to your pipes? Worth the money.

Singapore where got sell ah??? hehehe... can share??? hehehe

You already knew, didn't you?

so far i have been going to my motordiam to change and im looking to change myself. (:

and secondly, what petrol you all pump? my dad told me to pump esso 98 and i have been doing that for the past 1 month but with the ever rising cost of gas, is it necessary to pump 98? and would changing petrol alter / damage the engine??

Depends on where you stay actually. As for petrol grades, some swear by Shell's V-Power and some how get good mileage out of it. Esso 98 & 95 should be ok, 92 for the non fussy people. For me, i pump SPC 95 as i swear by their 15% discount.

Seriously, can be fitted to your pipes? Worth the money.

You already knew, didn't you?

I seriously didnt know before this... hehehe... Not kidding...

But if i got a dollar spare here or there, will definitely grab it.... its not about the bling factor... its about the safety of the pipe... hehehe... yeah rite

Shoya, on the track and beyond,

we will always follow your lines.

http://www.motovation-accessory.com.sg/images/article/20/sp_tadao.gif

I seriously didnt know before this... hehehe... Not kidding...

But if i got a dollar spare here or there, will definitely grab it.... its not about the bling factor... its about the safety of the pipe... hehehe... yeah rite

It is always about the bling factor on your bike dude. How's your child?

Can i ask, did the bike come with spoke rims? Garage sales got 1 guy selling spark enkei rims, solid. try checking it out there.

and ya, JB rims cheaper, ppl usually buy racing boy 8-batang(legged) or you could get the 18-batang hehe

how much are these rims? and how much are the tires and installation?? thanks thanks!

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-metric2/328028.png

http://www.weather.gov.sg/wip/pp/rndops/web/ship/gif/rad70.gif

Share with me where to get it lah. Why so secretive?!

It's because we shared plenty of good information of stuff like these to newcomers who once they got what they want, they tend to disappear. Like i said, outing is where we share the good stuff.

how much are these rims? and how much are the tires and installation?? thanks thanks!

In JB, rims - 8 legged = RM180 - RM200, not so sure about tires though. Price is with installation, as for the stock sport rims, it is by ENKEI, made in Thailand.

I have black 3 legged RacingBoy rims. Front width is 1.65, rear is 2.15. If interested, PM me. Cheap cheap good good.

It is always about the bling factor on your bike dude. How's your child?

My bike stock ah... where got bling.... My child is good.... She getting bigger by the day, cutie pie... geram tgk dier...

Shoya, on the track and beyond,

we will always follow your lines.

http://www.motovation-accessory.com.sg/images/article/20/sp_tadao.gif

A little mod that involves welding and drilling. All is not lost. If you are still ineterested in installing your fork brace can PM me. :cool:

Thanks bro, for the help. But I don't see I will be installing back my fork brace. I spent quite some time to apply primer and touch up my outer fork liao... :cheeky:

Kudos to you duo for being the most active dude here. You answered all the "FAQ" from the newcomers. Baik sekali~

He, is as if the spirit of an open-source community! The power of knowledge sharing :angel:

For those who are new, i urge you to come to our outings to learn more stuff about your Spark, be it external or internal modification(s). Of course you need to be active here to know what's going on. We're a group of fun guys so no worries about being eaten alive.

If only I have free time.. haha.. My job is a vampire job :cry:

Subaru Impreza 1.6i (SGU) [2006 - ???]

Honda CBR150R (FW) [2009 - 2009]

Honda NSR150SP (FT) [2008 - 2010]

Yamaha T135 (FBE) [2010 - ???]

CBR125/NSR125/CBR150/NSR150/T135 Manuals --> http://www.scribd.com/xbfish

If you don't mind getting down on your knees and using some elbow grease it is actually quite easy. Just get the proper tools. :thumb:

Any petrol should suffice. In the manual it states no lesser than 91. Ours lowest is 92. As long as you don't pump diesel into your tank everything will be fine and dandy. :cool:

Share with me where to get it lah. Why so secretive?!
I only share the good stuff at outings. Feel free to attend. :cool:

hey guys. just wondering. did anyone in here using the rextor cdi for their spark?? and i heard that when u change the carburetor, u also need to change the air filter too. is it true? anyway, im new. so hope u guys can give some info. thanks!
Hearing and experiencing are two different things. :angel:

He, is as if the spirit of an open-source community! The power of knowledge sharing :angel:

If only I have free time.. haha.. My job is a vampire job :cry:

As above. I only share the good things at outings. Almost all our outings end past vampire timings. :cool: Edited by duo

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

As above. I only share the good things at outings. Almost all our outings end past vampire timings. :cool:

Too busy.. haha.. too much things to manage in the coy. Work past vampire timing is a norm for us.. haha..

Will drop by if I can squeeze out some time :D

Happy new year !

I would like to ask if a rattling sandy sound from engine is healthy? My friend told me maybe its your piston, my neighbour told me oil stuck inside engine (??) must clean. My air filter are broken and I do not think its the airfilter. I just changed the air timing for the bike and I am scared that I could have my piston cease? help anyone?

Happy new year !

I would like to ask if a rattling sandy sound from engine is healthy? My friend told me maybe its your piston, my neighbour told me oil stuck inside engine (??) must clean. My air filter are broken and I do not think its the airfilter. I just changed the air timing for the bike and I am scared that I could have my piston cease? help anyone?

maybe is cam-chain tensioner loose...

Happy new year !

maybe is cam-chain tensioner loose...

It may be your piston rings ringing or your timing chain/cam chain is loosened.

My bike stock ah... where got bling.... My child is good.... She getting bigger by the day, cutie pie... geram tgk dier...

Macam bapak dia. Heh.

happy new year spankiies!! hope to join the nex outg!! been some time since i work past vampire timings.. penat oiii!
Don't just hope. Make it happen! :cool:

Happy new year !

Up for you neighbour. What a start to the new year. Oil stuck inside engine? Your neighbour ride motorbike or not? Ask him his bike never use engine oil? :lol:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

You geram when u look at me?? Didn't know I was a cutie pie... Whahahaha
Now that you know. Next time be more careful when you bend down to pick or look at something. :angel:

Happy new year! May this year be filled with even more outings. :cool:

KRGT-1

You geram when u look at me?? Didn't know I was a cutie pie... Whahahaha

Now you're not.

Now that you know. Next time be more careful when you bend down to pick or look at something. :angel:

Leman will come to join and bend around.

people ..

the basket where you put infront of you, where do u guys get it uh ? i'm looking for the plastic kind of bakul uh ...

my friends say JB cheap, but i cant go there. any other place? check wif ahboy but they dont have ..

dear STALKER on SGBikes.com ,

YOU CAN SUCK MY MIDDLE FINGER DEEP DEEP !

regards,

yours truly.

people ..

the basket where you put infront of you, where do u guys get it uh ? i'm looking for the plastic kind of bakul uh ...

my friends say JB cheap, but i cant go there. any other place? check wif ahboy but they dont have ..

Wing Yap Racing/Motors.

Now that you know. Next time be more careful when you bend down to pick or look at something.

Happy new year! May this year be filled with even more outings.

+1

Leman will come to join and bend around.

+11111111 hahaha

people ..

Try WingYap :D

Leman loves to use WhatsApp

:thumb: