SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha Spark135

Man V.1

In asia climate, there is not much difference between the two grade. But in europe seasonal climate, it make a hellva of difference.

There is no cheap and good engine oil. If its dirt cheap then it aint very good. You will change engine oil more often.

You only use 1 bottle EO. Try to get a good one. You can do wonderful mods to the bike but if you dont take care of the engine. Very soon she will give up on you.

thanks bro! then where you recommend me to get which oil? thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-metric2/328028.png

http://www.weather.gov.sg/wip/pp/rndops/web/ship/gif/rad70.gif

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FTW

• duo

• eddictive

• Lim Ah Wan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

to duo : alright2. its ok but i need some tips or info from those experience one. sooooo pls tell me leh coz planning to change my stock footrest to the racing footrest.

and btw is it true when u change the stock footrest to sport footrest, the rear break will be least effective and that's the reason why some people convert it to Rear Disc Brake Conversion. is it?? hmmmm.

I thought I answered this one before? :faint:

Get whichever. As said that the number at the back does not matter much in our climate. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

any repute brand like mobil, amsoil, motul, maxima, OWS, chex 9000, redline etc etc. you can't go wrong with any of those. just make sure you change your oil at least with the recommended interval of the manual. find something which suit your wallet and which your regualar motor shop carry.

@FTW ; wingyap ? i'm not gonna ask where it is, but thanks.

@sleuth ; ehh kau da bwk spark skarang ? ahaa

i think the motor oil that you saw at giant is much expensive than the ones bikes use sia. heh~

talking bout engine oil ... do u ppl change the oil yourself or go to the shop to do it? and with every engine oil change, do you change the oil filter as well? coz i ask the mech at the shop i always go to, he say no need to change laa ! waste money .. but another shop i go, they say must change. but that one was when i was riding my nsr uh. dunno about spark.

plusplusplus,

some lowlife farker stole the screw at my headlights there. )= tunggu masa tercabot je.

dear STALKER on SGBikes.com ,

YOU CAN SUCK MY MIDDLE FINGER DEEP DEEP !

regards,

yours truly.

@FTW ; wingyap ? i'm not gonna ask where it is, but thanks.

@sleuth ; ehh kau da bwk spark skarang ? ahaa

i think the motor oil that you saw at giant is much expensive than the ones bikes use sia. heh~

talking bout engine oil ... do u ppl change the oil yourself or go to the shop to do it? and with every engine oil change, do you change the oil filter as well? coz i ask the mech at the shop i always go to, he say no need to change laa ! waste money .. but another shop i go, they say must change. but that one was when i was riding my nsr uh. dunno about spark.

plusplusplus,

some lowlife farker stole the screw at my headlights there. )= tunggu masa tercabot je.

regards,

yours truly.

plusplusplus,

DIY. Unless no time and feeling super lazy. Oil filter change once the second time you change eo. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

DIY. Unless no time and feeling super lazy. Oil filter change once the second time you change eo. :cool:

ah?

i dont understand.

is it like ...

this month. Change EO

next month. Change EO n oil filter.

next next month. Change EO.

next next next month. Change EO n oil filter.

eh?

regards,

yours truly.

ah?

i dont understand.

is it like ...

this month. Change EO

next month. Change EO n oil filter.

next next month. Change EO.

next next next month. Change EO n oil filter.

eh?

Yes that is correct.

alamak, emoticon fail. -____-"

Very nicely said.

Spankers 12th Outing!

Meeting Point/Venue::SCAPE

Time: TBC

Date: 15/01/11

Event: Makan/Ride/Chill

Its the SBF Anniversary. Start booking for your goodie bags! For more info click here

Going list:

*Please use this template to add your name/nick & number, do it properly you amateurs!!

*Light rain or shine event.

*Behaviour on the road is a must. I cannot stress this enough. We do not want any casualties.

*If you must show off your racing skills please do not attend the outing. Please keep away from us as far as possible. We do not want to be affiliated with you.

*There is no TBC list.

*Outing shall proceed even if less than 5 turns up.

*This event has no organizer!

*New faces are more than welcome to attend.

Please use this one for the next coming pages. Thank you for your co-operation. :cool:

P.S. Words in enlarged font is there for a purpose and not just for aesthetics.

KRGT-1

Spankers 12th Outing!

Its the SBF Anniversary. Start booking for your goodie bags! For more info click here

Going list:

dunno wheter wanna go anot, i just want the goodie bag hahaha

Leman loves to use WhatsApp

:thumb:

hey guys.... im having some problems starting up my bike in the morning or wenever the engine is cold... is tis usual?

Edited by Dzesario

http://www.yamaha-motor.co.th/upload/product/7/catalog/engine135.jpg

2005 - 2008 [ Honda SP 150 ] [ FR 1170 U ]

2008 - 2010 [ Yamaha R6 2008 ] [ FBC 2782 Z]

2010 - Unknown [ Spark T135 ]

hey guys.... im having some problems starting up my bike in the morning or wenever the engine is cold... is tis usual?

do u face the same problem when you turned on the choke and start the engine? Both kick start and electric start have same level of difficulties?

dudes, is it advisable to tune your carb after installing aftermarket exhaust?

Now, my bike when moving off and I open throttle, my bike moves off slowly and a moment later then got pickup.

why uh? is this because of my carb setting?

do u face the same problem when you turned on the choke and start the engine? Both kick start and electric start have same level of difficulties?

i dont think he has an electric start, but ya try on-ing your choke and start the bike. let it warm up before moving off, failure to do so may cause you to be throttle-happy seeing the throttle wont respond well if its cold.

dudes, is it advisable to tune your carb after installing aftermarket exhaust?

Now, my bike when moving off and I open throttle, my bike moves off slowly and a moment later then got pickup.

why uh? is this because of my carb setting?

yeah you should tune, ask shop to do it if you cant diy. think cause your wind setting is stock, need to make it slightly bigger

Leman loves to use WhatsApp

:thumb:

If you want the bag must go. If never go how to collect? :angel:

How many times before it can start? :cool:

yeah you should tune, ask shop to do it if you cant diy. think cause your wind setting is stock, need to make it slightly bigger
This one direct translation is it? :lol:

KRGT-1

eh yep. when u change to racing footrest, mods have to be done to the rear drum brake so u can still use them. it is still usable, but not as good as rear disc. i've used both rear disc and drum as my rear brake and personally i feel disc is better. which is why many sports bike uses disc isn't it? ;) but if u dont want to waste money then just stick with drum. cheaper mod :)

i seeeeee. so which shop can i go to change it to rear disc brake? a lil cheap arh. hahahaha.

i seeeeee. so which shop can i go to change it to rear disc brake? a lil cheap arh. hahahaha.

My advice is to go to JB and do the convertion. Why? Because in SG it'll cost you a bomb. If you still insist, go to Unique Motors @ Toh Guan or Kaki Bukit Autobay. The convertion they do saves you the hassle of changing the rims although the kit that they use well, i suggest you look at their link in the advertisers board.

If you were to go to JB on the other hand, go to WK, located at the 2nd row of Lorong Bapok beside the coffeeshop.

Spankers 12th Outing!

Going list:

1. FTW (if there is no last min changes)

*Please use this template to add your name/nick & number, do it properly you amateurs!!

*Light rain or shine event.

*Behaviour on the road is a must. I cannot stress this enough. We do not want any casualties.

*If you must show off your racing skills please do not attend the outing. Please keep away from us as far as possible. We do not want to be affiliated with you.

*There is no TBC list.

*Outing shall proceed even if less than 5 turns up.

*This event has no organizer!

*New faces are more than welcome to attend.

Please use this one for the next coming pages. Thank you for your co-operation. :cool:

P.S. Words in enlarged font is there for a purpose and not just for aesthetics.

Convoy from some where near to scape :)

N that Free parking N Goodies Bag is arrange for spark rider :)

If u come by convoy .

Otherwise Parking need to find urself N pay urself

请原谅我, 一切都是我的错, 都是我ä¸å¤Ÿæˆç†Ÿ

緣分和愛情是什麼

我最深爱的人伤我å´æ˜¯æœ€æ·±

Sat 08.01.2011

Kulia Nasi Lemak

8.30pm @ 2nd link GP Esso

Welcome Muslim rider to join.

No matter Big/small bike we welcome u ..

Best Regards,

Bunny_hui

请原谅我, 一切都是我的错, 都是我ä¸å¤Ÿæˆç†Ÿ

緣分和愛情是什麼

我最深爱的人伤我å´æ˜¯æœ€æ·±