SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha Spark135

Man V.1

+1
How is your bike? Did you have to buy the 600+ screwdriver? :angel:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FTW

• duo

• eddictive

• Lim Ah Wan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mind sharing ur experience about it??
I do mind. It will be no better than 'you hear they say that guy said' situation. Best is to experience yourself. :cool:

hello all sparkies, anyone know when the 2011 spark will be available in SG?
We do not work at bike shops. You would get a much better answer asking this at bike shops. :angel:

keke nope, fixed the other silencer already, sounds 3x louder.

PS: HAPPY NEWWWWWWWWWWWW YEARRRRRRR ALL

3x louder? Better don't let wan see this. :lol:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

Now that you know. Next time be more careful when you bend down to pick or look at something. :angel:

Happy new year! May this year be filled with even more outings. :cool:

Now you're not.

Leman will come to join and bend around.

wah*3..part nie sume LEMAN ah...hahaha..i'll make sure u really choke nxt time round..:shades:

+1

+11111111 hahaha

Try WingYap :D

How is your bike? Did you have to buy the 600+ screwdriver? :angel:

keke nope, fixed the other silencer already, sounds 3x louder.

PS: HAPPY NEWWWWWWWWWWWW YEARRRRRRR ALL

wint, u standby..i'll stuff 2 garlic bread n 3 drumlets in ur pipe ah.. u nazi boy..:p

happy new year gengs...

wint, u standby..i'll stuff 2 garlic bread n 3 drumlets in ur pipe ah.. u nazi boy..:p

happy new year gengs...

Wah, there is hitler's man among us??? hehehehe

Shoya, on the track and beyond,

we will always follow your lines.

http://www.motovation-accessory.com.sg/images/article/20/sp_tadao.gif

I guessed you missed out quite alot on our recent outing. :angel:

KRGT-1

bros ask you arh... what kinda engine oil you all using?

is something like the following good enough? it's quite cheap at carrefour.

$29.90 for 4litres. (:

http://184.72.239.143/mu/dcff0173-1e3f-577e.jpg

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-metric2/328028.png

http://www.weather.gov.sg/wip/pp/rndops/web/ship/gif/rad70.gif

bros ask you arh... what kinda engine oil you all using?

is something like the following good enough? it's quite cheap at carrefour.

$29.90 for 4litres. (:

http://184.72.239.143/mu/dcff0173-1e3f-577e.jpg

Omg ! That one is for car. Never use it!

Subaru Impreza 1.6i (SGU) [2006 - ???]

Honda CBR150R (FW) [2009 - 2009]

Honda NSR150SP (FT) [2008 - 2010]

Yamaha T135 (FBE) [2010 - ???]

CBR125/NSR125/CBR150/NSR150/T135 Manuals --> http://www.scribd.com/xbfish

3x louder? Better don't let wan see this.

haha, everytime see tp i off throttle. scared la. padahal the silencer im using is not racing, just that the hole is bigger.

wah*3..part nie sume LEMAN ah...hahaha..i'll make sure u really choke nxt time round..

Provided ade free pizza/drumlets kan3? *hint hint* keke

wint, u standby..i'll stuff 2 garlic bread n 3 drumlets in ur pipe ah.. u nazi boy..

hes talking bout the unique half nazi tk menjadi screw which was secured to my stock silencer haha.

Leman loves to use WhatsApp

:thumb:

but isn't it the same? 5w40 or 5w50?

then where to get cheap and good motor engine oil??

In asia climate, there is not much difference between the two grade. But in europe seasonal climate, it make a hellva of difference.

There is no cheap and good engine oil. If its dirt cheap then it aint very good. You will change engine oil more often.

You only use 1 bottle EO. Try to get a good one. You can do wonderful mods to the bike but if you dont take care of the engine. Very soon she will give up on you.

to duo : alright2. its ok but i need some tips or info from those experience one. sooooo pls tell me leh coz planning to change my stock footrest to the racing footrest.

and btw is it true when u change the stock footrest to sport footrest, the rear break will be least effective and that's the reason why some people convert it to Rear Disc Brake Conversion. is it?? hmmmm.

I do mind. It will be no better than 'you hear they say that guy said' situation. Best is to experience yourself. :cool:

alright2. its ok but i need some tips or info from those experience one. sooooo pls tell me leh coz planning to change my stock footrest to the racing footrest.

and btw is it true when u change the stock footrest to sport footrest, the rear break will be least effective and that's the reason why some people convert it to Rear Disc Brake Conversion. is it?? hmmmm.

alright2. its ok but i need some tips or info from those experience one. sooooo pls tell me leh coz planning to change my stock footrest to the racing footrest.

eh yep. when u change to racing footrest, mods have to be done to the rear drum brake so u can still use them. it is still usable, but not as good as rear disc. i've used both rear disc and drum as my rear brake and personally i feel disc is better. which is why many sports bike uses disc isn't it? ;) but if u dont want to waste money then just stick with drum. cheaper mod :)

~ It doesn't matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are going. ~