SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha Spark135

Man V.1

how u noe its empty bro.? i used to haf a monoshock absorber with the 'can' n i got cheated by the bikeshop.. i bought the can with the coca cola logo but inside the 'can', it contains diet coke.. i got so upset with the incident, i didnt ride my bike for 3 days... haiz....

Mine worst ah... I bought the absorber with the redbull austria can( silver and blue)... When i open up, inside was redbull thailand... I was so disgusted... I threw it away ah

You guys crack me up on this slow sunday man. Hahaha.

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FTW

• duo

• eddictive

• Lim Ah Wan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today is the 10th and the names in the list has been confirmed.

To those in the list, please pay the amount that you are contributing via an account transfer to

POSB

Savings Account

Number: 052-21765-2

* please send an SMS text to 90600855 with your name saying that you have made your payment.

It is encouraged to transfer the amount latest by this 16th to make things easier. The pit has been booked so no worries about the venue, location will be revealed after everyone has paid up.

Thank you. :o

Mine worst ah... I bought the absorber with the redbull austria can( silver and blue)... When i open up, inside was redbull thailand... I was so disgusted... I threw it away ah
Why you throw? Should give me. Lucky inside not the Redbull Singapore version. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

haha wilbers susp only mrt people can handle hahah sioool

U use bitubo or bibuto??? Whahahaha

Morning people.... Have a great day ahead....

Shoya, on the track and beyond,

we will always follow your lines.

http://www.motovation-accessory.com.sg/images/article/20/sp_tadao.gif

FBD spark for sell. No mod and it is very new. Please contact me at 98787141.

How much u selling?? I looking for 1... State ur price here pls... Thx

Afternoon spankers. My spark for sale plate number - FCF *F COMES with bibuto susp, ducati 848 1seater, footrest harleydavidson, handle change to joystick easy control and gear 1 meter compom out. Fc is 1l/km. No pain no game. Lowballes offer me. High ballers f.o.d

Edited by samurai8410
http://www.flickr.com/photos/82454896@N07/7554745564/

Afternoon spankers. My spark for sale plate number - FCF *F COMES with bibuto susp, ducati 848 1seater, footrest harleydavidson, handle change to joystick easy control and gear 1 meter compom out. Fc is 1l/km. No pain no game. Lowballes offer me. High ballers f.o.d

EPIC WIN la sia.

bro, im very interested in ur bike.. i haf pm-ed u.. get back to me ya..:cool:

Bro how much??? Ur spec like that can go KL sprint already... I interested... But make sure the plate registered eh, if not the bibuto susp up yours... Whahahaha

Hey guys. New to the spark scene. My bike just got overhauled when i bought it. the salesman told me that i cant ride above 80km/hr for the first 3000km and that i can't rev too much. SUPER ANNOYING SEHHH. go on the AYE, even GIRLS in VESPAS overtaking me and stare. Sial uh... Can you guys share some knowledge in this "running in" period issue? so far i cleared 600+km and it has been 11 days since i got my bike.

bro, im very interested in ur bike.. i haf pm-ed u.. get back to me ya..:cool:

Bro, he replied my PM, he's selling for SGD$20k, double then what rabbit was selling. Hahahaha.

*burps* (;

Mana nak *alhamdulillah*.

Bro how much??? Ur spec like that can go KL sprint already... I interested... But make sure the plate registered eh, if not the bibuto susp up yours... Whahahaha

Bibuto, the latest craze sia.

Hey guys. New to the spark scene. My bike just got overhauled when i bought it. the salesman told me that i cant ride above 80km/hr for the first 3000km and that i can't rev too much. SUPER ANNOYING SEHHH. go on the AYE, even GIRLS in VESPAS overtaking me and stare. Sial uh... Can you guys share some knowledge in this "running in" period issue? so far i cleared 600+km and it has been 11 days since i got my bike.

It is not for the first 3000km, it's only for the first 1000km. The salesman at his best, knowing nothing. Do note that our meter, 80km/h is only about 60km/h on a car. 600+km? You should be able to go 90km/h - 110/km/h. Just my worthless $0.02cents opinion.

serious bro? have u ridden a overhauled bike? just askin...

I overhauled and I practice hard run-in... But too late for u since u went 600+ I'm oredi.... Hehehehe

If the overhaul is only the top part of the whole engine, yes, twice to be exact.

If top part only, it's top overhaul ah... Or am I wrong again???

Full overhaul is when u have to change the con rod, bearings and all