SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha Spark135

Man V.1

Malaysia Jln Ah Gua (Bapok Lane) pricelist

Hey guys. anyone frequent visitors to the bike shops there (eg. ah boy) and can provide like pricelist of the things provided there. I ride a spark and am new to the riding scene. So im not sure if the prices are reasonable and thus am seeking some advice. Im not willing to compromise on quality. i know cheap = lower quality in most cases. But still, want to know what you guys have to say.

so far these r the prices quoted in spore:

RK X Ring Gold Chain + Sprockets Kit: $150

HEL brake line x 2 pieces with installation: $130

Yoshi Racing front brake disc: $95

YSS Adjustable rear shock: $460

Bridgestone Battlax BT39 80/90-17 90/80-17 $188.00

Racing Boy Sports Rims :$180

K&N Air Filter: $90

Daytona Fast Throttle Kit: $75

LED Tail Light: $80

- Racing Clutch Plates, Racing Clutch Gasket, Racing Clutch Springs together with engine oil and installation at $150

If there is any place in singapore you know where can get the items above at even a cheaper price, please do comment. =) thank you.

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FTW

• duo

• eddictive

• Lim Ah Wan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eh you didn't view the links?

I think he didn't view your blog. Liking the dead Grouper, i think it was sleeping belly up. Hahahaha

Hehehe.... I didnt view the blog, its so obvious ah... Hehehe

Too busy with work and looking for another car... Haiizzzz....

Shoya, on the track and beyond,

we will always follow your lines.

http://www.motovation-accessory.com.sg/images/article/20/sp_tadao.gif

Hey guys. anyone frequent visitors to the bike shops there (eg. ah boy) and can provide like pricelist of the things provided there. I ride a spark and am new to the riding scene. So im not sure if the prices are reasonable and thus am seeking some advice. Im not willing to compromise on quality. i know cheap = lower quality in most cases. But still, want to know what you guys have to say.

- Racing Clutch Plates, Racing Clutch Gasket, Racing Clutch Springs together with engine oil and installation at $150

If there is any place in singapore you know where can get the items above at even a cheaper price, please do comment. =) thank you.

Wah thanks for the info... But the price is in SGD or MYR??

For the clutch part, why u need the race clutch set-up? If your clutch gone just change to stock clutch plate and housing. Then replace 2 springs to harder springs ok already for normal road usage. Just my 2 cents... If u still wanna try the race set up, get back to me after 2 months... Hehehe

Wah thanks for the info... But the price is in SGD or MYR??

For the clutch part, why u need the race clutch set-up? If your clutch gone just change to stock clutch plate and housing. Then replace 2 springs to harder springs ok already for normal road usage. Just my 2 cents... If u still wanna try the race set up, get back to me after 2 months... Hehehe

the price there is in SGD ...

i think he wanna knw the cost for those items in MYR ....

wah this gear thing is driving me crazy!

Talking what you?

Hehehe.... I didnt view the blog, its so obvious ah... Hehehe

Too busy with work and looking for another car... Haiizzzz....

Another car? Another spank? Fuh.

Did you not just bought your bike? Why would you need all that? Why would you need an X ring chain? Its overkill IMO. Those in red you might have some trouble looking for over there but it could be found. :cool:

Im not sure bro. having trouble changing gear. at times i have to tap the back gear lever then the gear will shift. change clutch plates already still the same. not sure what to do next.
If your plates are worn out changing gear would be easier. You would not even need to pull the clutch. :lol:

Hahaha. yes itz in SGD. hmmm okay let me think about the racing clutch again. anyway yea cmg bk to my question, how much isit in msia?
It would be the same but in ringgit. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

Did you not just bought your bike? Why would you need all that? Why would you need an X ring chain? Its overkill IMO. Those in red you might have some trouble looking for over there but it could be found. :cool:

If your plates are worn out changing gear would be easier. You would not even need to pull the clutch. :lol:

It would be the same but in ringgit. :cool:

Wah i love your list of previous bike........ whahahaha

It's cause things like chain all i thought might as well change to a good one coz i got it all secondhand. plus the chain oso very thin. and besides that the rest all stock. besides the items in the list slowly change one uh. not all at one go. where to go for money lidat? haha...

It's cause things like chain all i thought might as well change to a good one coz i got it all secondhand. plus the chain oso very thin. and besides that the rest all stock. besides the items in the list slowly change one uh. not all at one go. where to go for money lidat? haha...

Where to go for money??? Banks have loads of it.... hehehe

Ah Long also have ma.... hehehe

Wah i love your list of previous bike........ whahahaha
I love it too. :cool:

Just use DID heavy duty chain its more than enough. With a list like that I thought you have too much money to the extend that you do not know what to do with it. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

Sorry had to go off early, doing a dude a favour for work as he stays in JB. Anyway, had a blast laughing about the "balls" joke, my cheeks were cramping up just now. eddictive, i support Max as much as Casey, he just puts up so much fight since 2009 and now he's 40 and defending his title. Lastly thank you to whoever paid for the drink and thanks eddictive for the menthol puffs.

Sorry had to go off early, doing a dude a favour for work as he stays in JB. Anyway, had a blast laughing about the "balls" joke, my cheeks were cramping up just now. eddictive, i support Max as much as Casey, he just puts up so much fight since 2009 and now he's 40 and defending his title. Lastly thank you to whoever paid for the drink and thanks eddictive for the menthol puffs.

Hehehe.... Mr77 pay ah... Now i owe him 1....

To the lady rider on ECP this morning on a Mio... Babe, you rock.... Hehehehe....