SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha X1

inxherxeyes

The bikeshop is at Taman Setia Indah.. roughly abt 30mins ride from JB custom.

I wash my carb for rm$12 and change engine oil for Rm$17 (castrol silver bottle).. den I wash my bike for rm$6..

Total I spend Rm$35 = S$15..

In SG, wash carb between $15, engine oil $12 and wash bike $6 = S$33.. savings of more than 50%..

I think as an x1 group, we should help each other to save $$ whenever possible.. shall we have a termly outing where all of us ride to JB and service our bike at the same time.. President Eva??

cannn i want to follow

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The bikeshop is at Taman Setia Indah.. roughly abt 30mins ride from JB custom.

I wash my carb for rm$12 and change engine oil for Rm$17 (castrol silver bottle).. den I wash my bike for rm$6..

Total I spend Rm$35 = S$15..

In SG, wash carb between $15, engine oil $12 and wash bike $6 = S$33.. savings of more than 50%..

I think as an x1 group, we should help each other to save $$ whenever possible.. shall we have a termly outing where all of us ride to JB and service our bike at the same time.. President Eva??

bwahaaha.ok set. lemme get my exams over n done with den we all go jb. as usual. jakjak org :thumb:

lol.. forget me knot :)

no way in hell am i gonna forget u.lol! :faint:

:clap: I love my cute, small bike! :clap:

ape ni as usual JAK org!!! anyway, i wanna sell my bike.. tot of buying x1R.. know anyone who wants to let go the bike cheap2.. hehehe

heeeeeeee. coz u prime minister :thumb:

when u guys finishing exams? lets go for a short ride again.. :)

14th may!!!!!!!! aft dat chiong ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :cool:

:clap: I love my cute, small bike! :clap:

mine ends on 25th may.. so a good day to chiong will be on the 4th of June onwards.. (got meeting during 1st week of holiday..)

I am suggesting a ride to desaru.. abt 100km away.. we meet at 5.30am at tuas.. den ride to desaru via SDN Highway.. reach local home town ard 7am.. have our bfast and chit chat.. ard 9pm can ride back to JB Town and visit bike shop to service and wash bike.. at 12pm can go for lunch by 2 pm can ride back to sg..

mine ends on 25th may.. so a good day to chiong will be on the 4th of June onwards.. (got meeting during 1st week of holiday..)

I am suggesting a ride to desaru.. abt 100km away.. we meet at 5.30am at tuas.. den ride to desaru via SDN Highway.. reach local home town ard 7am.. have our bfast and chit chat.. ard 9pm can ride back to JB Town and visit bike shop to service and wash bike.. at 12pm can go for lunch by 2 pm can ride back to sg..

okie sujak i'm on hehehekz.....just letme knw the date..

some of the plan here:-

1)trip to desaru

2)jb bike servicing...

both trip is been suggested by sujak.we shall wait for the date and time... just fill it up the list for those intrested in goin..

1)syaiful/91522244/ex x1 rider\owner...

swat[/MENTION]_;7601691]

In Sweet Memories

FZ9925P

2007-2012

[ATTACH=CONFIG]246446[/ATTACH]

aww.. she's gone out of your life..

This post is computer-generated. No signature is required.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h49/fitaqu/2hd4ow5.jpg